• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I really admire you - you do such a great job caring for your mom, tremor.

CT: Had a very down day today. This whole job search thing is getting me down. Applying for another one working as an administrator in the Home Office in immigration. This one is an amazing opportunity. I hope I get an interview.

Thanks Jen :) I do my best. I don't always feel like I'm doing enough but that's just me. I can be a bit hard on myself. As for you, keep your head up darlin'. I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you. I hope you get that interview too.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
@tremor
You are hero you know that. most people just say screw this and send their parents to a retirement house. So they could "concentrate on important stuff".

Thank you so much darlin'. I don't think of myself as a hero but it put a smile on my face to see you say that about me. And you're right. A lot of people just shove their parents off on people at a retirement home. I promised her I would never do that to her after I witnessed how they treated my grandfather.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
So it's 39° right now and getting colder fast. I wish we had called a chimney sweeper so we could be building a fire right now lol. I'm just a Southerner and therefore by no means prepared for it but it's supposed to snow :p Too bad it isn't gonna stick. Actually....it's best that it doesn't. Folks around here don't quite know how to act in that kind of situation, to be honest. And there are some pretty wild drivers around haha...

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Watched the season finale of Heroes Reborn. I don't get why people say it's too complicated or crappy. I thought it made perfect sense. Everything tied up very nicely and everything in the whole season became connected and concluded. It even put some meaning to some of the stuff in the earlier seasons. Two things seemed to be saved for the now cancelled season 2. Regardless, it's the best season finale I've ever seen in a TV show. I don't understand the hate at all.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Ok my sister just called me and told me that they have a blackout in my grandparents house and asked me to come over and bring an electrician because the lights in one of the rooms is on even though the switches were turned off.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Watched well novadays new SF show that was called The Expanse and well on last two episodes namely 6 and 7 i had small fangirl attack as one og guys and also actor what showed in those two ep. is well also same VA who does in ENG version of DE; HR main char voice and there in show done exacly same voice and i ended flipped by that,

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Here's a little thing that goes for granted: email checking. Nearly completely ruined my chances of attending a prestigious law firm's open day by not looking at the folder that all email from this organisation go into.

So imagine my surprise when I see an unread email from the 18th saying "You're Shortlisted for the [Law firm's name] 1st Year Event!". Somehow it escaped my phone's attention and Office 365 is not helpful.

God damn it phone, why you no help?

Moral of the story: Check your emails obsessively.

Top Bottom