• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Meg

So bin ich eben
I don't want to do school work. I just want to snuggle up with a good book and read more. :frown:

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
We.should.make.this.a.thing. We both write songs/music...! -lightbulb turns on for a moment- This could work! PS- Glad ya had a goodish week!
I've often thought we should make something awesome together that isn't an elaborate inside joke! One day, it will happen. I guarantee it!

CT: Dear Mr. Roger Taylor,
Thank you for making such a great new album.
Sincerely,
Me

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
CT: My university application stuff is complete! I've also come to really detest those that don't 'an' in the relevant manner. It's "an attack", not "a attack". Not only is it incorrect but it disrupts the flow of a sentence! Here endeth my rant!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I've also come to really detest those that don't 'an' in the relevant manner. It's "an attack", not "a attack". Not only is it incorrect but it disrupts the flow of a sentence! Here endeth my rant!
I agree, I expect people to use proper English if they are able to. I know my own English is pretty bad at times, and I wish people would correct me. How else am I gonna learn? Especially since half of the Internet population (who may influence me) sucks at correct writing....

Congrats on the uni!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
It gets even more annoying (and embarrassing) once you become a university student and realise that not even the people there know how to make proper use of their own language... Use of capital and small initial letters? Correct terms? Full sentences? Punctuation? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
The thing that really irks me is how a lot of people I know cannot spell the word 'can't'. Because of the pronunciation in England, I see people writing 'carnt'. It really is a pet hate of mine.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Hopefully I get my first university offer tomorrow! Also am endeavouring to get my Playstation 4 day-one payment complete. Alas, the system used by the retailers is quite flawed. Oh well, worse things are happening abroad!

Flipqy42

Nevermore
As my 18th birthday approaches, I am faced with the realization that I have to make something of myself after May of 2014 and become a productive member of society.

I am actually afraid of the future. I've never been afraid of the future up until this point because I've always said, "I'll let future me worry about that." Well, now I'm future me.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I am actually afraid of the future. I've never been afraid of the future up until this point because I've always said, "I'll let future me worry about that." Well, now I'm future me.
All I can tell you, sweetie is to just take it one day at a time. (Which is all any of us can do, really.)

No matter how much planning or worrying we do about the future, we don't know how things will turn out and so cannot prepare for any future obstacles. Don't make yourself sick worrying and being afraid: just take it all as it comes to the best of your abilities.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
CT: Having a good day is all well and good (Got my first university offer!), James, but try not to cut yourself on a picture frame! Rivaroxaban and cuts don't go together very well!

Top Bottom