• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Depends on the person. We titty-tag each other at work and go around untying each other's aprons all the time and it means nothing.

You bitches are so confusing. lol
tumblr_m5xjwuJOKG1qgzayzo1_500.gif

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
as much as the Resident Evil series is my main inte~rest as far as titles, seems Revelations has gotten it's stale factor to me

sad but true :'(

i find myself in a confused mixed feeling, if planning if i should "even" bother with Revelations "gaming" wise. if even i do decide to go with Revelations, it seems my sessions with it, Raid Mode at that are getting to a few -> fewer -> to a none

:'(

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I literally want to roll over and die.

Not even 20 yet and I'm getting gray hair ._. What a drag...

Nothing seems to turn out OK with me, I'd like to believe but everything that's happened lately has been against me.
My only escape is sleep, but then I get sick, which results in me being angry and then the drama known as life kicks in and the cycle then repeats.

What the hell am I going to do?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
CT: Happy Birthday to me. Here is a picture from my festivities...

998390_2641319637561_1611503446_n.jpg

IKR?! THAT BEER SHOULDN'T BE IN A WINE GLASS!

i'm tempted to go in a bar [but before i do, i will bring a wine glass with me] and on the main paying counter to get the drinks, and when i get my beer [after paying for it] and say "i don't always drink beer, but when i do....i drink it in a wine glass" [after saying that i will actually do it *ha haa* being said to the bartendee]

*i will actually do this* [ha haa]

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: Good grief, this is harder than it needs to be. Just accept that we don't have to agree and move on instead of pushing your view like it's gospel. But FYI, you're mostly wrong :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Had to go to the hospital today because I nearly passed out... the nurse, who apparently thinks I'm not worth her time, asks me what I want her to do for me after I told her what happened.

UMMMMM, isn't it your job to figure that out? I didn't go to med-school; you did, you dumb bitch so figure out what the hell is wrong with me and fix it, a'ight?

Reactions: Hel

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Had to go to the hospital today because I nearly passed out... the nurse, who apparently thinks I'm not worth her time, asks me what I want her to do for me after I told her what happened.

UMMMMM, isn't it your job to figure that out? I didn't go to med-school; you did, you dumb bitch so figure out what the hell is wrong with me and fix it, a'ight?

This happens a lot in the UK too - I don't know whether it's to ensure no one is sued or to deal with the influx of "well I saw this on the internet/in the paper/episode of House and it fits my symptoms..." sort of people...but yeah, it annoys me because I feel like saying, "If I knew what to do, I wouldn't be wasting all our time here". Either that or I'm tempted to ask for the most expensive, time-consuming procedures I can think of just to annoy them.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
^ Me too . I booked two days of in July and a week in August but i'm not going anywhere yet. Just need some time off at least.
I am getting too behind on my freelance work i do at home, and then my day job is realllly boring so im feeling quite stuck when i just want to chill !

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
This happens a lot in the UK too - I don't know whether it's to ensure no one is sued or to deal with the influx of "well I saw this on the internet/in the paper/episode of House and it fits my symptoms..." sort of people...but yeah, it annoys me because I feel like saying, "If I knew what to do, I wouldn't be wasting all our time here". Either that or I'm tempted to ask for the most expensive, time-consuming procedures I can think of just to annoy them.
I know. I rarely go to the hospital.. I've been maybe two or three times in the past decade and I usually end up walking out before I even get a chance to see the doctor because I don't have the patience nor the time to sit there waiting for 5 hours. If I'm there, it's probably serious but they couldn't have been more dismissive. My employers keep telling me to go see my family doctor but I just.can't.do.it. Ugh.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
someone on this site had the "love is a gun, and it shoots to kill" as a status thing, would have to say i like this "status"

Top Bottom