• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Popo

Just a heads up but the price includes everything that plus currently offers which includes the instant game collection (free PS3, Vita, and PS4 games when it launches.)

they are not free, because i'm payin 5 a month for them, and besides, there is this ridiculous idea of a PER ACCOUNT, or is it, there are three accounts on my ps3, my older brother, me, and my sister, we all play online, we all have our personal stuff(for example fifa i have my own player, my brother has his etc) so now if i wanna play online on a different account than my brother i have to pay extra, this is extremely frustrating. Why do we have to pay for every little thing we do...

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
they are not free, because i'm payin 5 a month for them, and besides, there is this ridiculous idea of a PER ACCOUNT, or is it, there are three accounts on my ps3, my older brother, me, and my sister, we all play online, we all have our personal stuff(for example fifa i have my own player, my brother has his etc) so now if i wanna play online on a different account than my brother i have to pay extra, this is extremely frustrating. Why do we have to pay for every little thing we do...

People are greedy money hungry imps taking advantage of the economy's ****ty state

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: I'm pretty thrilled that the new Tomb Raider is dirt cheap on the PSN. However, even though I bought it, I am sad for it, for "The Last of Us" comes tomorrow and will be getting all of my gaming attention for the foreseeable future.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: You're kidding. Please tell me you're not throwing yourself a pity party right now. You can't honestly think that you can say anything to me and I should be okay with it but, when I return the favor, it's apparently against the rules and you get mad.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i have a bad feeling that if RE7 does come out, that it may be like RE6 in terms of game mechanics and controls, and the vibe at that :x

LordGolbez

You have had my book for at least three months and you never have time to read? You would have time to read it if you weren't getting drunk all of the time. Just a thought maybe?

Top Bottom