• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I just got two tickets for a pre-launch event for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix in London next week, I'm so happy! :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm thinking how good it is to see The watchful protector. Hooray!
2n1tjbn.gif
2mxk6f5.jpg

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I had this strange urge for Pikachu so I went to the store and bought 4 Pikachu plushies. I slept with them and I feel so happy

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
^ My Summer consisted of rain. So much rain in fact there hasn't been a Summer like this ever recorded. So depressing. lol

I'd have welcomed more rain. Every time it seemed to get cloudy, it would just pass.

We barely had a summer this year... there was only a small handful of days when it was actually hot.

I know here in Midwest America, it really probably can't compare to Canada when it comes to not having a hot summer, but I still have to agree with you. I mean, they say it's been one of the hottest summers on record, but it TRULY hasn't felt it, which is sad seeing as I love the heat.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I live in Southern Ontario and we usually have really, really hot summers - it's just this particular year that's been an oddity. There were two or three days in the middle of the summer that were scorching, but then we had rain at least once a week. And then half the time we had fall weather. It's been bizarre.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I live in Southern Ontario and we usually have really, really hot summers - it's just this particular year that's been an oddity. There were two or three days in the middle of the summer that were scorching, but then we had rain at least once a week. And then half the time we had fall weather. It's been bizarre.

Well, isn't bizarre weather a sign of the apocalypse haha.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
its weather modification. Reducing temperatures by creating false cloud cover (cloud seeding).
hence you hardly ever see a blue sky, and we are constantly brainwashed by Geo-engineering propaganda, global warming is a myth

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
we are constantly brainwashed by Geo-engineering propaganda, global warming is a myth
It's not a myth, but don't expect a global pehomenon to have local effect everywhere. But it's wrong to think we can stop it by not using our cars. Incrased fuel taxes only helps the government's funds. I hear so much talk about reversing and slowing down global warming. That is wasted effort. Instead human kind has to learn to adapt to the changing climate.
Maybe the increased CO2 will help save the rain forrests? I don't know that, but I do know that the rain forrest is one of the biggest consumers of CO2, and that increased CO2 levels will increase growth of forrest and vegetation generally (not everywhere). Things tends to balance each other. Increase the supply of a commodity, and the demand for that commodity will increase. It's how nature works.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
It's not a myth, but don't expect a global pehomenon to have local effect everywhere. But it's wrong to think we can stop it by not using our cars. Incrased fuel taxes only helps the government's funds. I hear so much talk about reversing and slowing down global warming. That is wasted effort. Instead human kind has to learn to adapt to the changing climate.
Maybe the increased CO2 will help save the rain forrests? I don't know that, but I do know that the rain forrest is one of the biggest consumers of CO2, and that increased CO2 levels will increase growth of forrest and vegetation generally (not everywhere). Things tends to balance each other. Increase the supply of a commodity, and the demand for that commodity will increase. It's how nature works.

Actually I think I read somewhere how recycling facilities actually use more resources than a factory.

There's a lot of stupid things going on so I've refrained from watching or reading anything on the news since it's probably big load of crap than a sewage system

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

Well, what MOST people think of "Global Warming" was actually proven to be false. Now they've taken to calling it "Global Cooling," or some jazz, and saying it's a cycle the earth goes through every so often. So Often being every several thousand years or something to that effect. I won't pretend to know TOO much about it, because I don't. What I do know, though, is that the planet Venus used to be lush and green, just like us, but due to their heavily covered atmosphere, their greenhouse effect was RAPIDLY accelerated, unlike our own, causing the planet to look like the barren wasteland it is now, underneath that heavily covered atmosphere.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
To give a brief summar...Well interestingly in America there are several public programs of weather modification, most of them use cloud seeding which sprays silver or aluminium iodine (gas) which can enhance or create clouds and is leading to reduced sunlight in many areas.
http://www.weathermodification.com/
http://www.tdlr.state.tx.us/weather/weathermod.htm

However if you mention 'Chemtrails' - essentially what cloud seeding is- it will be claimed to be a conspiracy theory !

The global warming scam installs fear in the population and when the weather modification programs go truely public they will have all the support they need.

Monsanto are like the real life Umbrella, they want to patent every living tree, grass, plant and animal. They already have patents on GMO Brocolli and have created a GMO mosquito. You can look it up. They create aluminium Resistant seeds which can resist the changing soil and increased heavy metals from the Geo-Engineering and increased use of Monsanto Pesticides 'round up' which kill insects and bees, and can poison farmers.
In India and other countries Monsanto have forced farmers to use 'suicide' seeds which will not reproduce each year, so they have to buy new seeds for each season. Basically, if you control the weather and food source you control the population which is exactly what is starting to happen. Monsanto have ex-managers in the FDA food agency and ex-staff in the government so they are able to control policy directly.

Microsoft are also interested in weather control and Bill Gates (who has shares in Monsanto) has pledged millions to experiment with cloud seeding, as well as his fathers Eugenics program which still continues and aims to reduce global population with the excessive use of dangerous vaccines, Eugenics programs from America and Bill Gates fathers own program where some of the main inspiration for the Nazi's.
http://www.naturalnews.com/035105_Bill_Gates_Monsanto_eugenics.html

Mr Sunshine

its weather modification. Reducing temperatures by creating false cloud cover (cloud seeding).
hence you hardly ever see a blue sky, and we are constantly brainwashed by Geo-engineering propaganda, global warming is a myth

How on earth is the fact that overall the world has developed over the recent years slighty higher temperatures a propaganda? Myth would have been if the conditions were remaining the same. Many species on earth have become extinct just because they couldn't adapt to changes of their surroundings. And I'm obviously talking in the long run, thousands of years.

Also, it can rain all it wants for a few summers where you live, but thats local not global.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Aww Romero. :( I'd cuddle you but I'm all the way up here in the great white north.

Anyway, I'm wondering - you know how some jobs online show cut-off dates for accepting applications? Do HR managers look at resumes and start interviewing before this date or do they typically wait?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Anyway, I'm wondering - you know how some jobs online show cut-off dates for accepting applications? Do HR managers look at resumes and start interviewing before this date or do they typically wait?

From my experience it generally differs from company to company. Some refuse to look at any applications before the deadline. Some sort through any applications they receive before the deadline, but don't offer the refusals/interviews until after the deadline has passed and they have all of the applicants. My brother recently applied for a company and they got in touch two hours later offering an interview, five days away from the deadline. So I think it just depends on how the company want to do it. Maybe the number of applicants affects it - if there aren't many applicants maybe they just arrange the interviews anyway, before the deadline. Hope this helps. :)

Top Bottom