• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hmm. I figured it would be something like that. I do have someone 'on the inside' so to speak so I'm kinda hoping that'll speed things up a bit.

Reactions: Jen

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I hate Hallmark movies.
A-f*cking-men! I could go on for days about how how much of an insult they are to both filmed media and human intelligence and wouldn't even be scratching the surface. I loathe platitudes in a way that is probably unhealthy, and those movies are pretty much 100% that. F*cking useless drivel.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Yesterday I watched Prometheus (Or some **** like that). Why in every single movie that has aliens and women do the females get pregnant with Alien babies?

Like UGH originality people.

Also I now know where Rasklapanje death from Re6 came from. It isn't brutal just nasty and a movie and video game are very different what's in a game shouldn't be in a movie and vice-versa. I think the movie was like a prequel to Alien Vs Predator or something. Eh. didn't like the movie to much major cliffhanger

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Aww Romero. :( I'd cuddle you but I'm all the way up here in the great white north.
Aww thank you. :)

Hmm. I figured it would be something like that. I do have someone 'on the inside' so to speak so I'm kinda hoping that'll speed things up a bit.
Tomorrow Sep. 9th is election day in Norway. If you wanna be prime minister I'm your inside man!

On a serious note, I have no better answer to your question than Jenevieva, but I do hope you get the job you want.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
A-f*cking-men! I could go on for days about how how much of an insult they are to both filmed media and human intelligence and wouldn't even be scratching the surface. I loathe platitudes in a way that is probably unhealthy, and those movies are pretty much 100% that. F*cking useless drivel.

My mom loves them so I end up watching a ****load. *rolls eyes* And heaven forbid they be Christmas Hallmark movies! I mean, to be honest, some of them aren't terrible, there are a couple of cute ones in there but most of them are just riddled with bad acting and impossible situations. Like musicals...but without music.

On the other hand, just saw Riddick today and I appreciate it. Of course I like Vin Diesel so I could be biased. Didn't see the other two movies before watching this one, didn't even plan on watching this one at all - went with a friend who had seen the others. It was alright, though slow moving; I don't consider it a waste of my time. One part really ticked me off, though and whoever guesses what it was gets a cyber cookie.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
OMG OMG OMG!!!! The new Bowling for Soup album kicks @$$! The boys REALLY didn't disappoint! I pre-ordered the album back in June, and it's SO worth the wait!

Reactions: Jen

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: This morning, I gave my four-year-old nephew my TV after his abruptly stopped working and he looked me dead in the eyes and said thank you. Certainly not usually a feat for a four-year-old, but this particular child is Autistic. On top of that, he is almost completely non-verbal, so for him to both look me in the eye and say thanks is a huge deal to me!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: And the general rule strikes once again, the kind ones are punished for reacting to the not so kind ones, who get away with it... There's no place safe from that, neither in the real world nor on the internet.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
CT: And the general rule strikes once again, the kind ones are punished for reacting to the not so kind ones, who get away with it... There's no place safe from that, neither in the real world nor on the internet.
I'm going to take a wild guess and presume this is about the 'Capcom Going Bankrupt' thread being locked?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Alas! That is often true! But many times, the reason for that is that the kind ones are dealing with it the wrong way. ;) Everybody can do something about a problem, but complaining about it to a co-worker, a neighbor or a friend is not resolving any issue if only the management/government can resolve it. Still I see people do this all the time (I'm not talking about the Internet now). People do this because they are lazy and/or cowards.
Other times, the kind ones takes the law into their own hands and without realizing it they cross over to the dark side. Then they get in trouble - surprise!

I see some of this on Internet forums also. The kind ones must learn to play by the rules.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I'm going to take a wild guess and presume this is about the 'Capcom Going Bankrupt' thread being locked?

I didn't mention anything or anyone in particular, but if the shoe seems fitting, then maybe it is.

The kind ones must learn to play by the rules.

And the judges must learn to take everything into account before deciding the verdict. If I sent the good guys to Naströnd after coincidentally walking in on them peeing on a tree while ignoring the bad guys burning a forest behind my back, I would be a very unpopular goddess of the dead.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
And the judges must learn to take everything into account before deciding the verdict. If I sent the good guys to Naströnd after coincidentally walking in on them peeing on a tree while ignoring the bad guys burning a forest behind my back, I would be a very unpopular goddess of the dead.
Yes, but you can't as judge take the unknown into account. If you don't see them burning down the forest, you depend on someone reporting it. :)

Turo602

The King of Kings
Well, seeing as moderators aren't just judges, limiting themselves to reports is kind of... I'm not even gonna say it. If the problem is known, how about some investigating on the issue. Unless we're just liars and there is no problem at all.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It's all very convenient no one has mentioned that you all were given ample warning to tone down the behaviour before any disciplinary action was even taken in the first place. You gentlemen were not asked once to tone it down. You were not asked twice. You were asked three.bloody.times to cut it out. I apologize if I didn't lay it out in bright red, ALL-CAPPED 48-pt-font for you. I'll do it next time if it'll inspire someone to listen.

I have always made myself available to people who have concerns. I work full-time and I go to school full-time so as much as I'd like to, I simply cannot be here 24/7 to babysit. When I'm alerted to an issue, I do what I can to address and resolve it as soon as I am able and I want you guys to enjoy yourselves here and to not feel attacked or threatened to voice your opinion. But to my knowledge, not one of you - at any point - came to any of the staff members with a problem. Instead you chose to sit there and fuel the flames yourselves. And if you look at that thread with an unbiased, objective eye, you'll note the most egregious comments were not made by the individual whom everyone seemingly has an issue with. What exactly would you have us think?

As I said, the 'ignore' function is there for a reason. The person you ignore will not see your posts and you will not see theirs. It's a pretty easy solution if you ask me.

Top Bottom