• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I hate that death brings out the worst in people. I was going to wave off Rebecca posting 'RIP Dad' on her Facebook hours before he died... give her the benefit of the doubt that she's just grieving in an oddly inappropriate manner, but then to post a bunch of pictures on his memorial page of only the two of them, and caption them all with 'Colin and his first born (his favourite)' is just ****ing lame.

He has two daughters. He loved you both. Get over yourself.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I hate that death brings out the worst in people. I was going to wave off Rebecca posting 'RIP Dad' on her Facebook hours before he died... give her the benefit of the doubt that she's just grieving in an oddly inappropriate manner, but then to post a bunch of pictures on his memorial page of only the two of them, and caption them all with 'Colin and his first born (his favourite)' is just ******* lame.

He has two daughters. He loved you both. Get over yourself.
That's pathetic. Times of extreme exposure to overwhelming emotions do seem to show the darker side of humanity.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It certainly does. Like I said I was ready to give her the benefit of the doubt, but there's a line you don't cross and to me she crossed it. She's just being malicious now. Oh well, it's not like it should be surprising, she's always been like this.

CT: I have a feeling people are going to critique my constructive critique and babble on about how mean it is. Calling this shizz now.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well, this takes a load off of my shoulders. My boss returned to work today and other than him having a little limp when he walks, he looks great! I don't normally get excited about seeing people lol but it happened today. A lot of the people around my job don't understand but this man really does mean a lot to me. He's an excellent boss and he does his damndest to make sure his employees are happy. I think he could see the worry in my face because I got this when I hugged him: "I'm gonna be okay baby, I promise."

Crazy, the man has excellent health for his age. He's 70 something and looks and moves around like he's in his 50s. Only problem is, he hasn't been cleared to race this weekend. This is going to drive him nuts..he can watch the race...but he can't do what he loves doing most.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Well, as am sure you've all noticed i've been something of a moan when getting ready for work. But as i walked into the shoft from hell last night ( because other departments weren't doing their job ) so as i decided i was walking out and just going to go home...I decided i was going to turn the tables.

I took 15, yes 15 HD quality pictures of the sheer mess i was left with...black bags outside peoples doors which had been sitting there all day. Promptly sent them to the main man, the boss.. the chief :cool:

I'm sick of my department getting the blame for everything so i returned fire with that yesterday.

As i sit here eating my dinner with a smile on my face, ive been trying to sum up the manner in which i did this, and what the reaction would have been throughout the day as the manger would have no doubt run roughshod over everyone.

here its here, beautifully illustrated by CM PUNK.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Well, this takes a load off of my shoulders. My boss returned to work today and other than him having a little limp when he walks, he looks great! I don't normally get excited about seeing people lol but it happened today. A lot of the people around my job don't understand but this man really does mean a lot to me. He's an excellent boss and he does his damndest to make sure his employees are happy. I think he could see the worry in my face because I got this when I hugged him: "I'm gonna be okay baby, I promise."

Crazy, the man has excellent health for his age. He's 70 something and looks and moves around like he's in his 50s. Only problem is, he hasn't been cleared to race this weekend. This is going to drive him nuts..he can watch the race...but he can't do what he loves doing most.
You don't know how relieved I am to hear this! :D

Part 2? You guys have a part 2 of the thinking thread?
I so totally missed out on what's going on in everyone's heads here.
Yes. That's right! I CAN READ YOUR MINDS! Muwahahahaha! :D
Chloe! GLOMP!!! I have missed you a lot, thanks for coming back! :D xoxoxo
The first thread got lost when the software was changed, that's why this is part 2.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
So i am going for my eagle (yes i am a boy scout) and i am so close to being close to it. The only problem i have is that i have to miss out on prom to become eagle.

Life sucks sometimes :(

Chloe_Ryder

Chloe! GLOMP!!! I have missed you a lot, thanks for coming back! :D xoxoxo
The first thread got lost when the software was changed, that's why this is part 2.

*superdupertackleglompback* :D :D :D :D
I missed you too Romero!!!

.......lol I forgot what I was thinking....

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I don't get it. Seriously confused. I'm feeling like the uncool kid standing awkwardly in the corner at prom. No one wants to dance with me, and just tolerates me. I don't understand, I never will.

Top Bottom