• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: I woke up and read this... Made my day. I think an appropriate place would be at the beach with a bonfire! There could be a band there playing, but not any band... The same one from the movie Titanic whilst the ship went down playing classical music and the bed would be lined with the best sheets from egypt or some sh!t (yes there would be a bed out there!) and as for dinner. I'd put the table out there too with some nice wine, and the best seafood out there. We gotta stay classy with this one. ;)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
CT: I woke up and read this... Made my day. I think an appropriate place would be at the beach with a bonfire! There could be a band there playing, but not any band... The same one from the movie Titanic whilst the ship went down playing classical music and the bed would be lined with the best sheets from egypt or some sh!t (yes there would be a bed out there!) and as for dinner. I'd put the table out there too with some nice wine, and the best seafood out there. We gotta stay classy with this one. ;)
Believe me, the QM2 has a band that is much better... and much hotter. The hottest harp players EVER.
CT (WTF?): Why do the Americans get a better sport (NFL) and make it so complex!?

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Because we are americans and we like complex things

Also on the love making location it should probaly be done in the goblin kings castle with bowie singing in the background

Just a thought

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
We need to get back on topic before the mods get us! ;) Although I wouldn't mind one "getting" me... AWWWW YEAAH. ;)

CT: Is it sleepy time yet?... WAIT... Why isn't it Friday yet?! Where is my Sangria? One more day. I haven't been this excited for the weekend since highschool!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I have to admit this is true. Not that I don't adore Story with all my heart, but let's face it - Jareth would make a monogamous woman out of me.

Bowie's 60 and married... Leon is fictional, but I'm young and REAL! But I haz a vagineer. /: This should turn into a new soap opera. "Genital Hospital." Wait what?

CT: I have no thought?

Top Bottom