• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Who wants to bet that if La Femme and Story met each other in real life, they'd be all over each other in a heart beat?

She'd friendzone me. Sad, but true. I am the friendzoned friend! :p

@Chris Redfield1994: The real question is how much would you have to pay HER to do ME? It'd be a fortune and not worth your college loan, my mortgage payment, and everyone's money on here... Well it might be worth it, but we'd all be homeless in the end. Meanwhile she'd have a castle!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
She'd friendzone me. Sad, but true. I am the friendzoned friend! :p

@Chris Redfield1994: The real question is how much would you have to pay HER to do ME? It'd be a fortune and not worth your college loan, my mortgage payment, and everyone's money on here... Well it might be worth it, but we'd all be homeless in the end. Meanwhile she'd have a castle!
Hmm... Good point.
Therefore, I make it a free event! -As confirmed by you damned posting before me, Miss Fatale

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hey hold it there buster... I said no one would have to pay me to **** her, but if y'all wanna watch ya gotta pay the both of us. :p

We require your first born son for our harem of male followers!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
How much is £9.99 in CDN? Like $13 or something? Story is going to be so depressed to hear our sexual escapades are only worth $13. :p

I'll do $75.62 per person (or per eye, haven't decided yet) with a donation to the Canadian Humane Society. Takers? I'm a businesswoman, Chris. :p

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Chris & I should lock you both in a large zoo cage and charge people to see you both going at it.

There would be a sign on the door saying "Do not feed the [sex] animals" and everything. :D

It would be called... The Infernal Parade. lol

Top Bottom