• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I'm a little choked up right now...I just found out my boss had two heart attacks last night. He's the only person I really and truly care for at my job. Not to mention he is such an amazing human being. God please let him be alright. I can't do this right now...I just can't. ****, this man might as well be family..we're that close.

Dammit man....choke it down Tremor. Choke it down.
Tremor, very sorry to hear this!

It's utterly soul destroying when someone you have nothing but time for finds themselves struggling...

I'll pray for god to make his presence known.

God owes me from way back, i'll put in a good word!

take it easy for now if possible.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Not sure if people are referring to me (most paranoid person ever) or someone else. Kind of flipping out right now, but alas beer will fix this problem and my other problems right now. Under too much stress... Need a release. Everything is hitting me like a ton of bricks, happened lastnight. I hope things get better soon. I don't like being sad, I'm always the happy person! I'm supposed to be here cheering everyone else up, but I can't and that saddens me too. Bleh. :(

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
CT: Not sure if people are referring to me (most paranoid person ever) or someone else. Kind of flipping out right now, but alas beer will fix this problem and my other problems right now. Under too much stress... Need a release. Everything is hitting me like a ton of bricks, happened lastnight. I hope things get better soon. I don't like being sad, I'm always the happy person! I'm supposed to be here cheering everyone else up, but I can't and that saddens me too. Bleh. :(
Mabe this will make you feel better

When I was in grade school, they told me to write down what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Tremor I'm so sorry to hear about your boss and friend. :( I pray he's recovering and can return to work within some months, I'm not sure how long a recovery from one heart attack might take, and he had two. :(

Reactions: Meg

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
When people say things happen for a reason, I'm starting to believe its true. I truly think I was meant to cross-paths with all the people I'm working with now at this hotel - my entire department, management and all have become like a second family to me... there's far too much drama, favouritism, and yelling and screaming over spilt milk that goes on at home and I've had it with it. I'm very happy to swap that nonsense for booze and an endless supply of **** jokes. :p

VP-70

When people say things happen for a reason, I'm starting to believe its true. I truly think I was meant to cross-paths with all the people I'm working with now at this hotel - my entire department, management and all have become like a second family to me... there's far too much drama, favouritism, and yelling and screaming over spilt milk that goes on at home and I've had it with it. I'm very happy to swap that nonsense for booze and an endless supply of **** jokes. :p
I'm the complete opposite...At the Hotel i work at,

The sheer amount of Backstabbing, Bitching, politics, favouritism, games, mocking of peoples disabilities and ass kissing turns my stomach at times. Out of about a 200 strong work force, there is probably about 4 i have time for... the rest are the types who would sell their granny for a Snickers bar.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen

I'm the complete opposite...At the Hotel i work at,

The sheer amount of Backstabbing, Bitching, politics, favouritism, games, mocking of peoples disabilities and ass kissing turns my stomach at times. Out of about a 200 strong work force, there is probably about 4 i have time for... the rest are the types who would sell their granny for a Snickers bar.

It's certainly the people around you that can either make or break the job and I'm super lucky to have found the hotel I found, I imagine it's a rare gem here in Niagara or with hotels in general. Don't get me wrong, apart from the other desk agents and desk managers/supervisors, I actually don't see a lot of the other staff... but I think the front desk manager here is incredible at getting together a team of personalities that'll really mesh and work together well. And it's super cool when your bosses ask you out for drinks after a busy shift to just shoot the ****.. that kind of stuff goes along way in keeping your employees happy. You should come work for us. :p

VP-70

It's certainly the people around you that can either make or break the job and I'm super lucky to have found the hotel I found, I imagine it's a rare gem here in Niagara or with hotels in general. Don't get me wrong, apart from the other desk agents and desk managers/supervisors, I actually don't see a lot of the other staff... but I think the front desk manager here is incredible at getting together a team of personalities that'll really mesh and work together well. And it's super cool when your bosses ask you out for drinks after a busy shift to just shoot the ****.. that kind of stuff goes along way in keeping your employees happy. You should come work for us. :p
LOL now there is an offer.

Canada is on my to do list, but dunno when.

I work with someone who used to work with a franchise and she made it sound amazing. But here in lies my problem.. my company is privately owned, by a complete egotistical maniac.

I used to go out for drinks with my old work mates, but i no longer do the whole after hours thing. It's good for the ****s and giggles...but later down the line it becomes complicated. I tend to just keep things professional these days.

It may sound cold. but in that i already work with them, i don't wish to drink with them. a single shift with these people is more than enough. The fact i get paid is the only reason i stay there.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
CT: So f'ing sick of this ****. SO sick.
Challenges come so we can grow and be prepared for things we are not equipped to handle now. When we face our challenges with faith, prepared to learn, willing to make changes, and if necessary, to let go, we are demanding our power be turned on.

Top Bottom