• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
From my experience, a relationship like that means the other is cheating.

The ol’ falling out of love. It really does feel like a booty call in the end. Before you know it, they avoid any real conversation with you or refuse to say what’s really wrong so you start to search through their phone and iPad to find that they’ve been searching “how to flirt with women” and “how to get better in bed”.
I could be being very naive here but I don't think he's cheating; in fact I'm almost positive that he's not.

His sex drive and mine are on two totally different planes of existence though and sometimes it messes with my confidence as a woman.
Anyone who has known me for any length of time knows I'm not an overly sensitive person as a general rule but damn if he can't reduce me to some sappy, tearful puddle of romantic-stereotypically-girly goop all because he decided not to think before he said something.
Love has turned me into such a female.

I feel very loved and secure with him he's just not a physical kinda guy. I mean there was definitely more action at the beginning of our relationship - but I think that was more of a "you're attracted to this person but you're both trying to wait to be sure before you get physical so technically they're forbidden and that's so hot!!" kinda thing rather than a testament to anyone's sex drive - but now, after a year of living together, we're comfortable and having sex once a week and he's okay with that but I would love to have sex more.
I'm sure every other night is probably unrealistic but a girl can dream, right?

To be fair, he did warn me that he was into me for more than my body when we first got together but I didn't necessarily believe him at the time.
Cause you know all guys say that when they want in your pants.
Now that I know he was being 100% legit, I'm a shade disappointed cause, you know, sex. And since I'm such a female around him, the fact that he's cool with once a week while I'm practically dying inside is a little insulting to my womanhood and makes me sad.
And I know from experience that me initiating things doesn't exactly go over well. I think it's like a male pride, I should be making the first move kinda thing cause he's super old fashioned like that and despite being very respectful of women and their place in society and the workplace, part of him still sees certain things as his job.
For instance he didn't like the very short period of time that I made more money than him, not because he didn't think I deserved to be making what I was making but because, even though he knows I can take care of myself, he doesn't think I should have to and wants to be in more of a provider role because he thinks I deserve it.
And you can revoke my woman card if you want but I thought it was super sweet and not chauvinist at all. He's adorable. Blame it my old-fashioned southern upbringing.

His job is also a lot more demanding than mine, which is downright cushy in comparison with set days off and a general idea of what time I'll be getting off every day instead of being at the mercy of how much mail there is to deliver, which I'm sure makes him tired but... Sex.:cry:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I could be being very naive here but I don't think he's cheating; in fact I'm almost positive that he's not.

His sex drive and mine are on two totally different planes of existence though and sometimes it messes with my confidence as a woman.
Anyone who has known me for any length of time knows I'm not an overly sensitive person as a general rule but damn if he can't reduce me to some sappy, tearful puddle of romantic-stereotypically-girly goop all because he decided not to think before he said something.
Love has turned me into such a female.

I feel very loved and secure with him he's just not a physical kinda guy. I mean there was definitely more action at the beginning of our relationship - but I think that was more of a "you're attracted to this person but you're both trying to wait to be sure before you get physical so technically they're forbidden and that's so hot!!" kinda thing rather than a testament to anyone's sex drive - but now, after a year of living together, we're comfortable and having sex once a week and he's okay with that but I would love to have sex more.
I'm sure every other night is probably unrealistic but a girl can dream, right?

To be fair, he did warn me that he was into me for more than my body when we first got together but I didn't necessarily believe him at the time.
Cause you know all guys say that when they want in your pants.
Now that I know he was being 100% legit, I'm a shade disappointed cause, you know, sex. And since I'm such a female around him, the fact that he's cool with once a week while I'm practically dying inside is a little insulting to my womanhood and makes me sad.
And I know from experience that me initiating things doesn't exactly go over well. I think it's like a male pride, I should be making the first move kinda thing cause he's super old fashioned like that and despite being very respectful of women and their place in society and the workplace, part of him still sees certain things as his job.
For instance he didn't like the very short period of time that I made more money than him, not because he didn't think I deserved to be making what I was making but because, even though he knows I can take care of myself, he doesn't think I should have to and wants to be in more of a provider role because he thinks I deserve it.
And you can revoke my woman card if you want but I thought it was super sweet and not chauvinist at all. He's adorable. Blame it my old-fashioned southern upbringing.

His job is also a lot more demanding than mine, which is downright cushy in comparison with set days off and a general idea of what time I'll be getting off every day instead of being at the mercy of how much mail there is to deliver, which I'm sure makes him tired but... Sex.:cry:

Well that definitely paints a more vivid picture lol. As long as you both are conversing normally/well then that’s great.
Maybe just use your lady ways and put the moves on him some evening(s). Get some fun lingerie and surprise him when he gets home from work, whatever you gotta do to make it exciting so that he can’t resist.

But I know how you feel when you say that you have a stronger sexdrive than your guy. I honestly felt like the dude at times in my past relationships. Granted both of my ex’s were emotional rollercoasters. I might need more of a man’s man- one who doesn’t mind me playing video games (and be better than him at them- seriously- my ex got ****ed because I showed him up in TLOU factions). Currently though I’m content with being alone and almost convinced that there is no one out there that’s going to compliment me on an intimate level.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Oh it's been rough and we've discussed it many times before because I'll get really sensitive about it but he's sensitive about it too because, you know guys aren't overly fond of talking about sex when there's perceived to be a problem, even if there's no problem with the actual quality and it's more the quantity that's the issue.

We work through it though, even if he doesn't necessarily like lingerie; which was something I had to find out myself. Luckily I found out pretty early on that I'd get a lot further with a nice pair of panties than some teddie or corset or some other uncomfortable contraption.

It's definitely different though, I thought guys were supposed to have the higher sex drive so I never expected to run into this issue in a million years.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
:lol: Is that an actual case? xD lol

Sadly and pathetically (on his part)- yes.

We work through it though, even if he doesn't necessarily like lingerie; which was something I had to find out myself. Luckily I found out pretty early on that I'd get a lot further with a nice pair of panties than some teddie or corset or some other uncomfortable contraption.

Let it be known there is nothing more annoying than when a guy doesn’t take the time to appreciate the expensive lingerie a woman has on for him.

BioLence

Let it be known there is nothing more annoying than when a guy doesn’t take the time to appreciate the expensive lingerie a woman has on for him.

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I might need more of a man’s man- one who doesn’t mind me playing video games (and be better than him at them- seriously- my ex got ****ed because I showed him up in TLOU factions).
Yeah, he definitely wasn't a keeper. :lol:

CT: ARGH! Why do things not work when you need them the most? Our old printer broke, I went and bought a new one today, and that won't install! Why is nothing ever straightforward? :mad:

mjk321

Oh it's been rough and we've discussed it many times before because I'll get really sensitive about it but he's sensitive about it too because, you know guys aren't overly fond of talking about sex when there's perceived to be a problem, even if there's no problem with the actual quality and it's more the quantity that's the issue.

It's definitely different though, I thought guys were supposed to have the higher sex drive so I never expected to run into this issue in a million years.
have you tried baby oil? Steve harvey swears by it
there is more, but I think 5 is enough :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm surprised, I thought you were asexual/heteroromantic like me and some other peeps here. To me, sex is just a silly pointless thing that is borderline to being unnatural, so I'll not try to give any advice on that. But in general, all issues are resolved through talking. I'm a man and I know that men don't read a woman's mind as well as they often seem to think. This is both my own experience, and others. Almost every man experiences it. So when you have an issue, talk with them about it and explain. If the first attempt to talk is unsuccessful, don't give up. I wish you good luck.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Is that really something you can just tell about a person?
No I can't, I rely on people giving that info, and people have posted about it in public threads here. Some of it may have been years before you joined the forum. And some have been posted in more recent years.

Peep

Something Horrible
What if we're in a dimensional plane in which there are no other dimensional planes present in our dimensional plane, but there are still present dimensional planes that aren't present in our dimensional plane, but are still present in other dimensional planes or their own dimensional planes?

Last edited:

BioLence

What if we're in a dimensional plane in which there are no other dimensional planes present in our dimensional plane, but there are still present dimensional planes that aren't present in our dimensional plane, but are still present in other dimensional planes or their own dimensional planes?

main-qimg-ed23d9866da0882d2b994338a31dc8fa

mjk321

Otp6LIS.jpg

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Y'know what's annoying? When people are passive-aggressive with you, and then get mad when you have the audacity to be even a tad bit passive-aggressive back. This lawyer writes us this long letter about how her clients have come to our office about her immigration issue several times for help 'to no avail', and when I wrote back that the only thing we can do to assist with Immigration matters is to provide updates every few months and that we cannot tell Immigration to waive any steps in their process, she calls me and tells me how offended she was that I implied that's what she was asking.

It's like... bitch, come on. You know what you were asking. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

Top Bottom