• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Sorry I haven't been super active lately. Lot's kinda going on.... but! I had to share this with everyone ^.^

You guys can all spare one minute to watch a Rubber Chicken sing Numb by Linkin Park. It's great!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Don't you just love it when you're in a meeting with your boss and when he asks how you're liking your overall work environment and the department in which you work, no matter what grievances you have, or how respectfully and maturely you air said grievances and suggest alternatives to the current processes in place, he turns the conversation back to how quickly you work. Basically telling you that your frustrations stem from the fact that you're too fast at what you do and that's why you're frustrated with the people around you.

It's not that they're inefficient, no that's impossible, it's that you're too efficient.

Is that even a thing:question:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Nah, I find that management usually doesn't like me very much. While I'm efficient and do my job, I don't kiss ass so I'm usually overlooked for someone less qualified but more adept at being stuck up their ass.

Besides I'm a bit of a problem right now because I let it slip to another employee that they're slow. Didn't say anything hateful, just said that they're slow. Which is true.

It's funny because at every job I've ever had, managers appreciates my work ethic and that I come to work and get things done when I'm getting an evaluation but otherwise I'm largely ignored.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Hah... that reminded me of the time my manager heard me make a snide comment about his restaurant. For the first time in a long time, he was actually in the building and forced to do actual work on the line with the cooks because the schedule was screwed up... again. The kitchen had messed up on yet another one of my tables that night and of course they were pushing food slow. I said out loud “no wonder we have bad reviews”. To which his only response was “see me in the back later”.

It’s really no wonder why he hated me at the end. :lol:

BioLence

Nah, I find that management usually doesn't like me very much. While I'm efficient and do my job, I don't kiss ass so I'm usually overlooked for someone less qualified but more adept at being stuck up their ass.

Besides I'm a bit of a problem right now because I let it slip to another employee that they're slow. Didn't say anything hateful, just said that they're slow. Which is true.

It's funny because at every job I've ever had, managers appreciates my work ethic and that I come to work and get things done when I'm getting an evaluation but otherwise I'm largely ignored.

I don´t enjoy ass kissing, and is not like i´m good at it either but it´s entirely possible that one day you may find yourself having to do things you never liked or that you never thought you´ll end up doing. There´s many different approaches and ways of ass kissing, it doesn´t necessarily mean you´ll be at someone´s feet or super fake lol It all comes down to the environment you´re in and of course, ¨The situation¨.

Hah... that reminded me of the time my manager heard me make a snide comment about his restaurant. For the first time in a long time, he was actually in the building and forced to do actual work on the line with the cooks because the schedule was screwed up... again. The kitchen had messed up on yet another one of my tables that night and of course they were pushing food slow. I said out loud “no wonder we have bad reviews”. To which his only response was “see me in the back later”.

It’s really no wonder why he hated me at the end. :lol:

¨No wonder we have bad reviews¨ xD He probably took that as a review of ¨his¨ actual work there and it probably ****ed him off lol

In one job i was at, i tried to make everything better, i worked my ass off to make it better, and all for nothing. I also learned that telling any co worker what you really think can prove a fatal mistake. There truly are work places out there that it doesn´t really matter if you work hard or try to get people to function better as a team because at the end of the day, they just want their job running the same way as always, regardless if it sucks or not and it´s all because improvement takes more work and they don´t want more work i guess lol.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Well, RE fans and fans of any and all things zombies, rejoice: Sega finally announces a new HotD game for arcades after a decade-long hiatus! Entitled House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn.

They've just began location testing, and I must say, the game looks effing amazing:

Even better: they're saying a console port IS possible.

PSVR please! ZOMG, the mere thought of being able to play this on my PSVR with a light gun has got me amped, I'd love me some of that VR rail-shooting zombie goodness right at home. Oddly enough, Capcom announced a VR rail shooter RE game called Resident Evil: Bio Terror a couple years back that plays similarly to HotD, but it was made exclusively for Dubai's Hub Zero park, so this might be my only hope. As much as I'd love a L4D3 for PSVR, I just don't think it's in the cards with the current state of Valve (they don't wanna make games, anymore).

PS, anyone else get shades of the Spencer Mansion in the game's opening level?

Last edited:

ArabPikachu

Back from another workshop I attended today; like the 1st workshop I attended on Tuesday, it went great; having attended enough workshops to become comfortable, I'll continue resume writing for an entry level position at software testing:smile:

BioLence

Well, RE fans and fans of any and all things zombies, rejoice: Sega finally announces a new HotD game for arcades after a decade-long hiatus! Entitled House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn.

They've just began location testing, and I must say, the game looks effing amazing:

Even better: they're saying a console port IS possible.

PSVR please! ZOMG, the mere thought of being able to play this on my PSVR with a light gun has got me amped, I'd love me some of that VR rail-shooting zombie goodness right at home. Oddly enough, Capcom announced a VR rail shooter RE game called Resident Evil: Bio Terror a couple years back that plays similarly to HotD, but it was made exclusively for Dubai's Hub Zero park, so this might be my only hope. As much as I'd love a L4D3 for PSVR, I just don't think it's in the cards with the current state of Valve (they don't wanna make games, anymore), so this might be my only hope.

PS, anyone else get shades of the Spencer Mansion in the game's opening level?

I want it!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm handing in my notice today at work. It's bittersweet because I'm not gonna miss the job at all but I've made really good friends there and I'm wondering how they'll react. I'm sad to be leaving people behind.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Is it possible to feel loved in your relationship but to not feel wanted by and/or attractive to your partner? Is it unreasonable to want your partner to find you attractive, or rather to want to know that they find you attractive?

Furthermore, is it unreasonable to want more sex? Or to want to know that your sex drive, while higher than your partner's, is just as important and to not only have sex when they want to?

BioLence

Is it possible to feel loved in your relationship but to not feel wanted by and/or attractive to your partner? Is it unreasonable to want your partner to find you attractive, or rather to want to know that they find you attractive?

Furthermore, is it unreasonable to want more sex? Or to want to know that your sex drive, while higher than your partner's, is just as important and to not only have sex when they want to?

I´m not going to say is impossible but that´s definitely painful. So much libido gone to waste is such a shame.

Last edited:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I don´t enjoy ass kissing, and is not like i´m good at it either but it´s entirely possible that one day you may find yourself having to do things you never liked or that you never thought you´ll end up doing. There´s many different approaches and ways of ass kissing, it doesn´t necessarily mean you´ll be at someone´s feet or super fake lol It all comes down to the environment you´re in and of course, ¨The situation¨.

¨No wonder we have bad reviews¨ xD He probably took that as a review of ¨his¨ actual work there and it probably ****ed him off lol

In one job i was at, i tried to make everything better, i worked my ass off to make it better, and all for nothing. I also learned that telling any co worker what you really think can prove a fatal mistake. There truly are work places out there that it doesn´t really matter if you work hard or try to get people to function better as a team because at the end of the day, they just want their job running the same way as always, regardless if it sucks or not and it´s all because improvement takes more work and they don´t want more work i guess lol.
Precisely.

And I can relate to the lazy employees and managment comment. Frankly though, at my last job, I always felt the original system would work fine if everyone else wasn’t already so lazy and negligent with the job itself.

From my experience, a relationship like that means the other is cheating.

The ol’ falling out of love. It really does feel like a booty call in the end. Before you know it, they avoid any real conversation with you or refuse to say what’s really wrong so you start to search through their phone and iPad to find that they’ve been searching “how to flirt with women” and “how to get better in bed” and you damn sure know they ain’t getting better in bed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom