• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Well, I did it. I applied for the open (or at least what was listed as open) Creative Writer job for Crystal Dynamics' Avengers game yesterday. I linked them my DeviantArt page under the application's "Portfolio" tab showing off some game artwork of mine (whatever game materials I have to show off, LOL) and a bio containing links to my fully-conceptualized ideas for a hypothetical Devil May Cry 5, NetherRealm-developed Darkstalkers 4, Dino Crisis reboot and Resident Evil spin-off game as proof of my AAA game writing talent.

I also attached two samples of game cutscenes (in movie script format) showing off just some of the cool ideas I thought up for the game without going into spoilers. And I used my hardcover copy of The Dark Knight: Production Art and Full Shooting Script book as a guiding tool for writing these (I made sure to include this in my cover letter).

The+Dark+Knight+Featuring+Production+Art+%26+Full+Shooting+Script+%282008%29-001.jpg

Wish me luck.

Any of you who have a DeviantArt page may feel free to add me BTW.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: Thank you, spam filter. Eight threads there are so much better than eight treads in the forum.

Peep

Something Horrible
If I had a dollar for everytime I die in this forum, I'd be a rich man.

Any of you play For Honor yet? Great game once you get past the connection issues.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I got a feeling that i made a lot of friends ****ed and they hate me now. and strangely i don't feel bad about it.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I can't wait for my husband to get home today; it's his first day as a correctional officer and I hope he likes the job as much as he'd hoped. :3

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time last night, because it seems to have such a following. Honestly? I don't understand what people see in this movie. The story makes literally no sense and the film itself is just a bit weird to me... I don't understand why people seem to enjoy it so much.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
The weather has been great here lately but I'm finding it a bit too warm. Temperatures are around 25 - 30℃ which may not seem like much to some but it's a different story when u have no air conditioning. May have to get some indoor fans or something :p

Reactions: Jen

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Just applied to my local college to attain a Computer Information Systems degree and hopefully be done working in kitchens. One can hope. :3

Reactions: Jen

RedPanda

4x the awesome
I'm really hoping the rumor that the extra game mode in Tekken 7 is gonna be Tekken Bowl turns out to be false. I guess it's cool in a throwback kind of way, but there are way better game modes they could throw in instead imo.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I'm really hoping the rumor that the extra game mode in Tekken 7 is gonna be Tekken Bowl turns out to be false. I guess it's cool in a throwback kind of way, but there are way better game modes they could throw in instead imo.
I loved the Tekken Ball and Tekken Force modes from T3.

Top Bottom