• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
That moment when you ask someone to give you a summery of there idea and he/she ends up babbling the whole story which is like 20K words long.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Well, folks, it looks like have a winner for "worst movie trailer of 2017". Ironically, enough, it's also a remake/reboot much like the winners of the last 2 years (FF and GB, respectively). I'm referring to *drumroll*....

The remake of Jumanji. The trailer just dropped today:

Holy sh!t, was that stupid. I decided to check it out to see what all the fuss was about. I can confirm it's one of, if not the most cringeworthy trailer I've ever had the displeasure of watching. The humor and dialog is painfully awful, and Stay Alive already did the "real life videogame" trope much better, and that movie was sh!t.

I never thought I'd say this, but GB 2016 now has some serious competition for "worst trailer ever". It's really a tough call.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Well, folks, it looks like have a winner for "worst movie trailer of 2017". Ironically, enough, it's also a remake/reboot much like the winners of the last 2 years (FF and GB, respectively). I'm referring to *drumroll*....

The remake of Jumanji. The trailer just dropped today:

Holy sh!t, was that stupid. I decided to check it out to see what all the fuss was about. I can confirm it's one of, if not the most cringeworthy trailer I've ever had the displeasure of watching. The humor and dialog is painfully awful, and Stay Alive already did the "real life videogame" trope much better, and that movie was sh!t.

I never thought I'd say this, but GB 2016 now has some serious competition for "worst trailer ever". It's really a tough call.

I dunno. The competition is really cut out for it this year. The Mummy was abysmal minus the last 15 minutes and Russell Crowe's character who I won't mention for spoiler reasons. Also Transformers: The Last Knight was a huge disappointment and not very good minus a few highlights that are over in blink of an eye. It's a bit better than Transformers: Age of Extinction, but that's only due to the ****ty dialogue and people acting stupid beyond belief.... The Last Knight is a slight improvement in the former but not so much the later. Regardless the Wahlberg films are trash compared to the original trilogy which also had faults save for the first film. As terrible as this new Jumanji looks, it's facing a competition that might make it look Oscar worthy in comparison.

That's not to say there hasn't been some amazing films this year, believe me their has and they are shining gems.

I'm very excited to go see "Baby Driver" within the new few days or maybe on Tuesday. It looks pretty phenomenal and has been getting great reviews.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm getting really frustrated with how often I'm getting sick lately. I think I've had four colds in the last six months, and I'm annoyed that I can't enjoy my weekend and had to cancel plans with friends because my throat is killing me and it hurts to talk. It only happens when I have a couple of days off together at work as well.

Peep

Something Horrible
Everyone on the Resident Evil subreddit has brought up the RE2 Remake so much, they had to pin a megathread.

Hype train at it's finest, lol.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Everyone on the Resident Evil subreddit has brought up the RE2 Remake so much, they had to pin a megathread.

Hype train at it's finest, lol.
It admittedly has me worried. I can't imagine all these people want the same thing from it, and whoever doesn't get what they want are likely going to be very vocal about it.

Peep

Something Horrible
It admittedly has me worried. I can't imagine all these people want the same thing from it, and whoever doesn't get what they want are likely going to be very vocal about it.
The same thing happens with every other new game in a franchise, though. I'm confident Capcom will appeal to, at the very least, the general crowd. I just hope that the sales of Resident Evil Remaster help them with how the game should be. (Here's hoping it's the old survival horror tank-control style)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
So I went and saw "Baby Driver" and absolutely loved it. I've noticed a few errors that stuck out but I'll forgive it for being such an amazing and relatable film.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
The chicken want is so strong, I'm going to buy and eat an entire grocery store rotisserie chicken myself.

I am a slob.

Top Bottom