• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
This is so ****ed up on every level. When I read your last paragraph I realized how people associate pedophilia and rape with being about having power and control over their victims. This woman literally was raping that boy for life. If he was expected to pay child support that means that she has continuous control over his life and assets. That's so ****ing sick how much power some can have over another. This is so messed up. I remember a year ago reading about that 20-something year old who talked a 12 or 13 year old student into sleeping with her. Apparently they were dating for a week or two before she was caught and he consented. Some people are so messed up but that kid wouldn't have known better. Not to mention from his perspective he can just tell his classmates that "he's the freaking man" and brag about it.

IKR? If she wanted a kid so bad, she should've went after somebody her own goddamn age like a normal adult, but noooooooooooooo, she had to go after a 14-year-old because she knew he'd be so much easier to exploit and manipulate.

Which BTW, here's another vid response taking Mundane Matt to task for defending a pedophile (because "muh vagina"):

Again, I guar-damn-tee you he wouldn't be saying this sh!t if it was a 19-year-old guy getting a 14-year-old girl pregnant, this guy hits the point home many times in this vid, I applaud him for that. I'll admit his idea of punishing this woman is a "bit" cruel, but nonetheless, he was spot on. Hell, if I was the judge, I'd sentence her even longer just for trying to trap the kid with child support (which he will have to pay her when he turns 18 BTW as Warcorpse666 pointed out). That should equate to "statutory rape with special circumstances" IMHO because it adds a whole new layer of f**ked up to it AND malicious intent ("not a predatory act" my ass).

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Not what mushroom your cat likes the most, but which one your cat is most like?

carl-winslow.gif

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I don't know where my brain is today. This morning I thought I was ready for work early. I was like, great - I'll chill on my bed for half an hour. About fifteen minutes later I realised that my hair wasn't done and neither was my make up, so I had to dash around to be ready in ten minutes.

Then I had a couple of appointments in town before work, so I went to those and then got on a tram to work. I didn't check where the tram was going before I got on and ended up going the wrong way. Fortunately I had a day ticket and still managed to get to work on time still.

I just swear my brain deserted me today.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I love going to the Dutch deli we have, I get to embrace my Dutchness there, but some of the people that go in there know nothing about what they're ordering. Someone was shocked to find out paardenrookvlees was not cow meat, but horse meat. They were horrified. Like... dude. It's horse. It's a normal thing. You went into a Dutch deli. Why are you surprised?

Last edited:

KevinStriker

I love going to the Dutch deli we have, I get to embrace my Dutchness there, but some of the people that go in there know nothing about what they're ordering. Someone was shocked to find out paardenrookvlees was not cow meat, but horse meat. They were horrified. Like... dude. It's horse. It's a normal thing. You went into a Dutch deli. Why are you surprised?

In terms of things you can find sold at the Deli, horse meat is pretty mundane compared to my two mortal enemies:
Headcheese and Bloodtongue.

HookerZombie

I am thinking of how much it sucks that we have Donald Trump the Dump as US president now and I'm hoping that he drops dead from health problems before he creates a World War 3 or a second American Civil War.

Knight Hawk

I saw Final Fantasy 5 and 6 on the GBA at a bookstore for $13 each, but I didn't have money on me :cry:
And when I came back the next week, someone bought them :twisted: And there is no way in hell I'm spending $50 on a used, possibly bootleged, copy off of ebay.

*sigh* Just my luck.

KevinStriker

George Carlin says babies are incomplete human beings.
I can see where he's coming from, children don't even have memories or self awareness until they're three or four.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm thinking LOL!!!!

Apparently word is going around that this baby is a NEW next gen console that has nothing to do with legacy consoles or vintage gaming systems. This console is said to be new and modern but the specs are completely unknown. AMD already said they had one unannounced console which many people believed would be the NX prior to it's reveal as the Switch with Nvidia. It was also rumored to be either Polaris or Zen chipset, but I doubt that will be the case here. If so than this could be a step above the Scorpio and I don't see that happening. I think Atari will go for something innovative rather than directly head on with Microsoft and Sony. They obviously feel they have something to bring to the table and they claim that this console has been years in the making at Atari. https://www.ataribox.com/

If this is announced at E3 I am curious as to where and how? Atari doesn't have their own press conference slot to make this a big deal.... if it even will be a big deal.

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
The neighbours' baby is crying and it sounds like a pterodactyl (but less cute). Like, it doesn't really sound like a real baby or like crying. It's like "UWAAH! UWAAH! UWAAH! UWAAH!", like a pterodactyl screeching or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hel

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Do you know for sure it's a human baby?

But they can sound really weird sometimes. Not too long ago I was freaked out by the sound of an old squeaky door in a very modern train that didn't even have any doors like that, but then I looked around and discovered it was a baby.

Top Bottom