• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Multiple people on my street have little brats, and my rude neighbours are having another one. Then on the other side we've got person who likes to subtly insult us.
At least across the street it's all elderly people, I tend to have a soft spot for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hel

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Yeah, most dogs are extremely annoying. I don't get how so many people live with them.
Not the doggos! :p

Thankfully I live in fairly quiet area and my neighbors are nice and keep to themselves mostly. One of them does have a dog but it doesn't bark that often. I like dogs in general tho so they don't bother me tbh.

Reactions: Jen

Cheer

Kamen Rider
dogs barking is nothing compared to parents allowing their kids to play Soccer after midnight. and then ringing your doorbell every couple of hours because someone kicked the ball and it landed in your house.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Multiple people on my street have little brats, and my rude neighbours are having another one. Then on the other side we've got a yappy dog and it's owner who likes to subtly insult us.

Gosh, where do you live? Supreme Horror Avenue? :eek:

dogs barking is nothing compared to parents allowing their kids to play Soccer after midnight. and then ringing your doorbell every couple of hours because someone kicked the ball and it landed in your house.

I think if they rang me out of bed several times at night, I would use their heads as footballs and kick them into my neighbour's house! :mad:

CT: And the winner of the "Most epic badass season finale" contest iiiis...

THE 100!

(Closely followed by Arrow, then The Flash.)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
So I'd love to hear what everyone is looking forward to the most at E3 this year :)

No doubt there's some high expectations and some crazy rumors going around this year! I'm so excited and there's less than 2 weeks left now :D

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
So I'd love to hear what everyone is looking forward to the most at E3 this year :)

No doubt there's some high expectations and some crazy rumors going around this year! I'm so excited and there's less than 2 weeks left now :D
Well there has been rumours about Bloodborne II been revealed at e3 but if not then I'd just like to see something new from From Software.

Obviously I'd love to find out more info about REmake 2, TLoU 2 & the new God of War game. Plus Bungie will be showing off more Destiny 2 and hopefully they'll reveal the release date for the beta.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Well there has been rumours about Bloodborne II been revealed at e3 but if not then I'd just like to see something new from From Software.

Obviously I'd love to find out more info about REmake 2, TLoU 2 & the new God of War game. Plus Bungie will be showing off more Destiny 2 and hopefully they'll reveal the release date for the beta.

Those are some good ones. I really enjoyed Bloodborne but I'm kind of curious if we really will see Bloodborne II or if this leak is a bit more legit. Phantom Wails might be the next From Software game and it sounds amazing! http://www.gamezone.com/news/rumor-...re-s-new-ip-titled-phantom-wail-leaks-3454132

I'd actually rather see that as much as I loved Bloodborne. Bloodborne felt very complete as a stand alone package and doesn't really need a sequel. Phantom Wails sounds like something that will really set itself apart from Dark Souls and Bloodborne by the sounds of it. I can really see the potential from the rumors. Kinda hoping this one is real.

Definitely would love to see all the things you mentioned. :)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Well i've been chatting with Morgane Toulemonde Capcom's Social and Community Manager. and she is a pretty cool person.

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's so sickening that while the west is distracted by this "Covfefe" bull****; most of us are completely unaware of the reality of this happening in tandem! This is really quite upsetting and very disturbing.
Really? The terrorist attack in Kabul is being overshadowed by Trump's made up word?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Really? The terrorist attack in Kabul is being overshadowed by Trump's made up word?

Sadly it sure seems like it. That is certainly where the exposer is at according to the trends. A long with the Kenyan bombing. http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/kenyan-police-officers-killed-bombing-report-47741783

People online and on twitter are all talking about this stupid new word and they don't give a damn about the rest of the suffering world because it's so far outside of their comfort zone apparently. It feels like whenever something significant like this occurs there's a new Trump trend all lined up. Even if it's a coincidence it's getting annoying and people need to get over themselves.

Oh look Donald Trump is whining about Hillary Clinton again lmao! I can't ****ing even.... It's like life is on repeat.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Quote of the day

„Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
@Airaku I understand where you're coming from. I heard about Trump's neologism the moment it was invented, but not about the other things you posted until I came here, which proves your point about the selectivity of our news media. But honestly, there's so much else going on in the world that you and I don't know about, from football trainers picking their butts on camera via people from third-world countries starving to death through to natural disasters, and it wouldn't change anything if we did. I'm not saying that such things should be swept under the rug, but sadly, there have been so many terrorist attacks lately that it's hard to still be shocked and devastated by every single one of them. As harsh as it sounds, I've become a little desensitised to that subject by now. Trump's stupidity on the other hand never ceases to amuse me, and I'd like to keep that sort of humour in the media rather than being told only terrible things all day and letting them dominate my entire life. (Not that such a moron being the president of one of the world's most powerful countries is not a terrible thing, but... you get the idea.)

Bottom line: I'm sorry for what happened in Afghanistan and Kenya, and for all the other things happening around the world that we never even hear about, but I refuse to let the terrorists win by being depressed and scared all the time. I'd rather spend some of that time laughing, because if you forbid yourself to laugh whenever something bad happens, you will never be laughing again for the rest of your life.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@Airaku I understand where you're coming from. I heard about Trump's neologism the moment it was invented, but not about the other things you posted until I came here, which proves your point about the selectivity of our news media. But honestly, there's so much else going on in the world that you and I don't know about, from football trainers picking their butts on camera via people from third-world countries starving to death through to natural disasters, and it wouldn't change anything if we did. I'm not saying that such things should be swept under the rug, but sadly, there have been so many terrorist attacks lately that it's hard to still be shocked and devastated by every single one of them. As harsh as it sounds, I've become a little desensitised to that subject by now. Trump's stupidity on the other hand never ceases to amuse me, and I'd like to keep that sort of humour in the media rather than being told only terrible things all day and letting them dominate my entire life. (Not that such a moron being the president of one of the world's most powerful countries is not a terrible thing, but... you get the idea.)

Bottom line: I'm sorry for what happened in Afghanistan and Kenya, and for all the other things happening around the world that we never even hear about, but I refuse to let the terrorists win by being depressed and scared all the time. I'd rather spend some of that time laughing, because if you forbid yourself to laugh whenever something bad happens, you will never be laughing again for the rest of your life.

I fully understand where you're coming from and I often think about that too to be honest with you. There's so much we know and so much we don't know going around but it doesn't change reality either way weather we're oblivious to it or know about it. It just really changes as you've stated our mental state and our perception depending on how well we understand the issues at hand. It's often easier to be ignorant and stick with your surroundings. At least less stressful for sure. When I see these stories about the bombings I don't feel fear from the terrorist, but rather concern of the bigger picture that effects the world. It's true there's many things we can't really change or have power over and it's true that not knowing something won't alter our mental state into fear but even still. We all wished we could do more but we're quite limited in our capacity. It's not like we're going to bust out superpowers and kick their butts. Though that being said that was one hell of a big explosion, that wasn't a car bomb or small hit and run attack.

Though I agree that we do need to laugh more :) There's lots of good remedies for that though.

Top Bottom