• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
No Comment XD

Fallout4_2017-07-11_15-32-01-44.gif

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Fallout has great glitches. In New Vegas I walked into a room and everybody was floating and moving like they were swimming.

that never happened to me. but what happened was this one time in fallout 3 one of the kids in megaton got glitched on dogmeat. and throughout the game it looked like as if the kid was riding Dogmeat. XD

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Fallout has great glitches. In New Vegas I walked into a room and everybody was floating and moving like they were swimming.

that never happened to me. but what happened was this one time in fallout 3 one of the kids in megaton got glitched on dogmeat. and throughout the game it looked like as if the kid was riding Dogmeat. XD

Speaking of glitches, this happened when I was playing Fallout 4.

xD

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
George Romero, the zombie movie God, passes away at 77.

:cry:

Sad day for zombie faithful or fans of any and all things horror. I'll never forget when his Resident Evil script, which was actually faithful to the game's source material, was rejected in favor of that hack, Paul W.S. Anderson. Here's hoping James Wan (the best current horror filmmaker) brings that same badass script and vision we all knew Romero was capable of giving us for the rebooted series of Resi films. If Dead Silence, Insidious: Part III and The Conjuring 2 are any indication, I have no doubt it'll be hella scary. And yes, I included IP3 because he was still attached as a producer.

Top Bottom