• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I just solved the case from the fifth chapter. The traitor's identity has been revealed and Nagito died... I wasn't expecting that at all. Now I just need to complete the rest of the game, and it won't take long I guess.
Yeah, the first time I played it I was sure Chiaki and Nagito would make it to the end. Same with Peko, actually. It's weird, because I correctly predicted most of the deaths in the first game. :p

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: I wish that there was an easy way to tell someone that you don't really want to go on a night out with them. It's even harder when it's your cousins asking you. I barely speak to them and to be honest I don't really like them all that much (there's too much constant attention seeking on Facebook from my cousin and her children that gets extremely annoying, plus they are the kind of people that seem to always have drama or fights with other people, including other members of the family - and I avoid drama like the plague), but of course because they're family, I'll have to go. Yet somehow, my sister doesn't receive an invite and won't come with me to keep me sane.

Yay.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I had a pretty stressful interview with 4 managers at once 2 weeks ago and just found out yesterday that they are offering me the full-time position! So many feels... its a very promising career even if it doesn't pertain to my degree. Pretty excited!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you. :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I had a pretty stressful interview with 4 managers at once 2 weeks ago and just found out yesterday that they are offering me the full-time position! So many feels... its a very promising career even if it doesn't pertain to my degree. Pretty excited!
Congrats, baby!! I'm glad things are looking up for you.

CT: If the forces of the universe believe that I deserve this amazing man, who the hell am I to argue?

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Yeah, the first time I played it I was sure Chiaki and Nagito would make it to the end. Same with Peko, actually. It's weird, because I correctly predicted most of the deaths in the first game. :p
Same, actually, with the first game. Right away for some reason I was like "Hina and Hiro are gonna make it (which was definitely just because I liked their designs and therefore just dumb luck) plus Makoto and Kyoko were a given, but yeah I really thought Chiaki, Nagito, and for some reason Mahiru were gonna make it. I wanted Nekomaru to make it but I figured he wouldn't because the beefcake never makes it. Wasn't sorry to see Teruteru go right away, though. That's for sure.

STEM_inhabitant

I liked Chiaki and Peko, and I was also assuming that they'd survive... Nagito turning to the dark side was a nice surprise, but there has to be some weird, convoluted reasoning for that. :p

I'm at the last trial on chapter 6, but I thought the game was about to end. The whole situation with the virtual world took me by surprise. I have no idea what's going on right now lol

Peep

Something Horrible
Probably going to end up getting Resident Evil 7 a lot later than I thought. I'm gonna have to renew my PSPlus, too, which is kind've annoying because I spent most of my time offline anyway. Don't even know about PSVR at this point.

PC master race, I know, but I don't exactly have much money to constantly upgrade a rig every 10 seconds either.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
PC master race, I know, but I don't exactly have much money to constantly upgrade a rig every 10 seconds either.

Having to upgrade your PC uber often is only a myth nowadays. That stereotype mostly derives from back when companies like AMD and Nvidia fought ferocious battles making a new graphics card like, every week or something to compete with each other (those hellish days when Xbox 360 and PS3 came out, man...). Nowadays you can safely make a custom built rig and, given the right components, be sure that it will last years. And it's not over expensive either. The market has long stabilized now, and the only people who do upgrade every 10 seconds are the so called "graphics whores", those who want the graphics constantly at max settings no matter what, and have money to toss that way.

CT:
So, Resident Evil 0? As in, before Resident Evil 1? Is it a prequel or...?

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: The book I have been threatening to release came out today, and the first review I got was from someone who read it in around three hours (it's nearly 400 pages) and she said: "I kept thinking I had the culprit… And then it kept changing… I am emotionally exhausted… It was great!"

I don't think I've ever gotten a better compliment than that in my life. I had to share!

RedPanda

4x the awesome
CT: The book I have been threatening to release came out today, and the first review I got was from someone who read it in around three hours (it's nearly 400 pages) and she said: "I kept thinking I had the culprit… And then it kept changing… I am emotionally exhausted… It was great!"

I don't think I've ever gotten a better compliment than that in my life. I had to share!
That's awesome! Congrats, man!!!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium

That must be so exciting! Congratulations! :smile:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld

Congrats, Dab!!:wink:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen

What's the title of your book, Daburcor?

CT: I'm so proud of my PM. He totally rocked today. *tear*

Cheer

Kamen Rider

Congrats :smile:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

I'd love to read it!

CT: Happy Singles Awareness Day
:cry:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
If a certain person didn't exist, then I would be happy with being single forever. He's the only person that I've ever actually wanted to be with. Otherwise I find dating pointless.

Top Bottom