• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Welcome back :)

Hope you feel better soon.

CT: I don't feel like going out today.

Well for now i feel slightly better but still i hope cold not ends as flu since now even slightly mine legs hurt but im sure its not flu as i would have some other symptoms of it too.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Aw, what makes you think I don't love you anymore?
c02bcfdc7d7b3c86d254389f4565cfcf.jpg

CT: Never thought I'd say this, but go Megyn Kelly. Made Donald Trump look like pussy he is. I'm really digging the hair too.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Ok i don't know what the F***** **** is wrong with some people. There is a game on Steam called Who's your Daddy. Its a multiplayer game. one plays as a baby and the other plays as the dad. As the baby you have to drink cleaning product, eat batteries, stick a fork or a knife in an electric outlet, Drown in the bathtub, or jump in the oven. in other words you have to....

As the Dad you have to stop the baby from....

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Okay, that's not what I assumed when you said the game's name is "Who's your Daddy", but equally horrifying... So does the baby player "win" if they get the baby killed?

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
CT: Who needs bar-crawls when your friends and you decide to stay in one bar doing drinking games before leaving to go to their place on the other side of campus, trying to stop two very drunk people from falling into mud/people/bins and then proceeding to drink even more there, smash two mugs, have pizza and leaving at 5am... The best laid of plans of mice and men gang aft agley.

meg5493

I know what that's like. Sooner or later the right people come along, though.
I never thought I'd have such great friends on an online forum.
Yeah, its just been awhile since I was on a forum so its just hard jumping back in.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: So there's this blonde guy on the bus who looks like a younger version of Albert Wesker (18-19 years old I assume). Last week I couldn't help it anymore, I walked over to him shortly before my bus stop and asked how his plans to take over the world were going. He just looked at me like I was crazy - probably worried because someone had figured out his true identity.

Today I talked to him again, following Jen's advice and telling him that I only had seven minutes to play with him. He seemed kind of amused, despite still pretending not to know what I was talking about and being so convincing at it that I almost believed him. But then he gave himself away by mentioning his friend Christian, so I told him not to fool around with Chris while he's still a toddler, because that could get him into trouble, and left.

Now let's see what happens next...

Top Bottom