• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
@tremor She's doing better today, thanks. :) They've taken her off the ventilator again and she's awake, she just sacred me. I just have to remember that she's a lot tougher than I think she is.

@Angel I can't really say that I know what it's like dealing with autism but that's exactly how I felt when I came to see my mom today. She was awake and wanted to talk so badly but the ventilator was in and she couldn't say anything and so we're in this ****ed up gave of charades or something. I don't think we've ever been so frustrated with each other before.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
@Angel I can't really say that I know what it's like dealing with autism but that's exactly how I felt when I came to see my mom today. She was awake and wanted to talk so badly but the ventilator was in and she couldn't say anything and so we're in this ****ed up gave of charades or something. I don't think we've ever been so frustrated with each other before.
It's horrible when communicating is almost impossible. The frustration is almost overwhelming at times.

Jake doesn't have the motor skills to sign properly either so when he signs to me, I can't understand him. He just cries and cries and then lashes out and then wants to be held. Rinse and repeat.

Makes me want to scream when people say he can't be disabled because he's not in a wheelchair. A five year old boy who doesn't understand the world around him, has extreme food aversion, is only half toilet trained, cannot write, can only read a few words, speaks in garbled and often unintelligible sentences and will probably never be independent in his life? Yeah, he's fine /sarcasm.

Sorry, ranting. Hope your mum improves asap - must be really tough for you

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
It's horrible when communicating is almost impossible. The frustration is almost overwhelming at times.

Jake doesn't have the motor skills to sign properly either so when he signs to me, I can't understand him. He just cries and cries and then lashes out and then wants to be held. Rinse and repeat.

Makes me want to scream when people say he can't be disabled because he's not in a wheelchair. A five year old boy who doesn't understand the world around him, has extreme food aversion, is only half toilet trained, cannot write, can only read a few words, speaks in garbled and often unintelligible sentences and will probably never be independent in his life? Yeah, he's fine /sarcasm.

That sounds really difficult for both you and him. I'm so sorry and, while I know that people are stupid - it's one of those things that I've learned to accept - I had no idea people were stupid enough to actually tell you he's not disabled because he's not in a wheelchair; that's just idiotic.

Thank you, sweetie. I think she's going to feel a bit better now simply because the tube is out. She was getting so frustrated when she couldn't tell me what she wanted me to know and she almost started crying. (And that would have totally broken me and I would have been totally useless for the rest of the day.)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

I hate when people say a mental disability isn't a "real" disability. If anything, a mental disability is worse than a physical one. A wheelchair doesn't change what a disability is. I'm sorry it's so difficult for you.

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
I don't want to be considered as badass,
And I probably can't even understand what you two(Magnolia and Angel) are going through...

But all I can say is please stay strong guys,
We wont stop praying , cz it's the only thing we can do to help you guys.
and I will leave you with a quote from the Holy Quran:
CBl0mgn_WIAAWRp_D.jpg

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
This might seem like I'm trying to get attention, but I'm not. If you don't want to be annoyed by my complaining or don't feel like being depressed, don't read this. I just need to say it somewhere.

CT: I feel so alone. There isn't one person that I know loves me or even likes me. I may seem popular, but I doubt anybody actually cares about me. Why would they? I'm mean, I seem selfish, I'm constantly whining and complaining... I can't blame anyone for hating me. It hurts when someone says you seem to be doing better but you're just hiding it because you know they'd be annoyed and say you're exaggerating.

wolf trail

We
This might seem like I'm trying to get attention, but I'm not. If you don't want to be annoyed by my complaining or don't feel like being depressed, don't read this. I just need to say it somewhere.

CT: I feel so alone. There isn't one person that I know loves me or even likes me. I may seem popular, but I doubt anybody actually cares about me. Why would they? I'm mean, I seem selfish, I'm constantly whining and complaining... I can't blame anyone for hating me. It hurts when someone says you seem to be doing better but you're just hiding it because you know they'd be annoyed and say you're exaggerating.
Well if you ask me then I would say, your one of the coolest people I met on this forum and I'm sure everyone here loves you! :)
That is normal in my opinion everyone in some point of their life feel alone but they are really not, don't forget God...
And your like my sis I really like talking to you, so that's two already.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
We

Well if you ask me then I would say, your one of the coolest people I met on this forum and I'm sure everyone here loves you! :)
That is normal in my opinion everyone in some point of their life feel alone but they are really not, don't forget God...
And your like my sis I really like talking to you, so that's two already.

Gaw, thanks. I just have really low self esteem, if you haven't noticed. :p

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I had never seen a shooting star before.

Tonight there was a meteor shower that was visible from where I live. I got myself a chair, got wrapped up in a coat and a sleeping bag and sat out in the garden. It was so tranquil.

I can now say I've seen seven shooting stars. Pretty impressive, considering the small portion of sky that is visible from the garden.

I would have happily stayed out all night, I had a voice in my head saying just one more. But I've had to go to bed because I'm up early tomorrow for volunteering.

Still, it was an awesome experience. :D

Last edited:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I had never seen a shooting star before.

Tonight there was a meteor shower that was visible from where I live. I got myself a chair, got wrapped up in a coat and a sleeping bag and sat out in the garden. If was so tranquil.

I can now say I've seen seven shooting stars. Pretty impressive, considering the small portion of sky that is visible from the garden.

I would have happily stayed out all night, I had a voice in my head saying just one more. But I've had to go to bed because I'm up early tomorrow for volunteering.

Still, it was an awesome experience. :D
My mom used to get me up in the middle of the night for lunar eclipses, meteor showers, planets being visible without a telescope, etc. Always used to love watching stuff like that; nature is so amazing in its own special way.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
My mom used to get me up in the middle of the night for lunar eclipses, meteor showers, planets being visible without a telescope, etc. Always used to love watching stuff like that; nature is so amazing in its own special way.
It really is incredible. I could have stayed out all night. There were no clouds at all and it was so beautiful. :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
It really is incredible. I could have stayed out all night. There were no clouds at all and it was so beautiful. :)
Sometimes I think that nature is our true God. Where would we be without it, you know? It's so commanding and confusing, yet peaceful and serene and it really is the center of our universe. I honestly think that people should take things like earth day more seriously instead of just using it as an excuse to smoke weed. We should be more conscious of our natural resources and the world around us because it's too late to take notice once we've destroyed it all you know?

[/crazy nature rant]

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
My cats are so picky and difficult. Max only eats meat/fish or cat food that has meat or fish in it, Oscar will eat anything but fish, and Jasmine is allergic to most dry cat food and is basically a vegetarian. So we have to get them all different kinds of food. The things we do for our cat children.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Well, today was A Level results day. For the past twenty four hours, I'd been thinking of every possibility under the sun, ranging from getting the grades I needed to get into my firm choice university (the one I WANT to go to), missing them and going to my insurance choice, missing those grades too and going into what is called clearing, where you directly call the university and basically ask them to consider you.

I'm glad to say it went better than ok for myself! I needed to achieve AAB and I did just that! What's even better is if a politics paper gets remarked and I get ONE extra mark from it, I will end up with A*AB. Whilst not as prestigious as say AAA or A*AA, I'm over the moon!

From September, I will be attending my firm choice university, the University of Kent to study Law! To say I'm over the moon would be a gross understatement!!

I know exactly how you feel. I always believe myself to be the root of the problem and when I have a minute to rant, people have said "but you seem fine". There's more going on under the surface than we let on; allow me to clarify a couple of things:
1) People DO love you and DO care about you. We all do here!
2) You certainly don't seem selfish or mean.

I know your post was from Tuesday, but even so, I completely understand what you're going through.

Today's my 23rd birthday.
Happy birthday!

(Yes this is a long ass hell post so I apologise!)

wolf trail

Well, today was A Level results day. For the past twenty four hours, I'd been thinking of every possibility under the sun, ranging from getting the grades I needed to get into my firm choice university (the one I WANT to go to), missing them and going to my insurance choice, missing those grades too and going into what is called clearing, where you directly call the university and basically ask them to consider you.

I'm glad to say it went better than ok for myself! I needed to achieve AAB and I did just that! What's even better is if a politics paper gets remarked and I get ONE extra mark from it, I will end up with A*AB. Whilst not as prestigious as say AAA or A*AA, I'm over the moon!

From September, I will be attending my firm choice university, the University of Kent to study Law! To say I'm over the moon would be a gross understatement!!

I know exactly how you feel. I always believe myself to be the root of the problem and when I have a minute to rant, people have said "but you seem fine". There's more going on under the surface than we let on; allow me to clarify a couple of things:
1) People DO love you and DO care about you. We all do here!
2) You certainly don't seem selfish or mean.

I know your post was from Tuesday, but even so, I completely understand what you're going through.

Happy birthday!

(Yes this is a long ass hell post so I apologise!)
Don't apologise for taking your time, commander Shepard ;)

Top Bottom