• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
CT: Just realized my favourite pair of heels became the upteenth casualty of one of my drunken trudges through mud last Saturday night/Sunday morning. Damn.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: Another ten weeks of this and I might kill someone...can't believe I got that upset this morning but thank goodness for Dawn and her sensible advice.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
4,10 hr night shifts back to back.....my feet are bleeding.........but am currently thinking...... Ka-ching!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: I can't get over how much my brother has grown. I finally noticed it this morning. Damn I'm getting old :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
telllllllllllllllllllllll me about it, times flys.

You got that right! I can remember when I would hold my brother and he would fit perfectly in my arms. Now he's the same height as me, and still growing...ooh I feel the grey hairs growing as we speak hahaha

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
You got that right! I can remember when I would hold my brother and he would fit perfectly in my arms. Now he's the same height as me, and still growing...ooh I feel the grey hairs growing as we speak hahaha
the cycle of life eh, a mystery that never gets solved.

you know when you're up in the hills and see the newborns in the fields at spring, you can't help but feel all is not lost.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
the cycle of life eh, a mystery that never gets solved.

you know when you're up in the hills and see the newborns in the fields at spring, you can't help but feel all is not lost.

Yup, it feels good seeing the newborns. They bring out my sweet side haha. I love babies, but I don't have the patience for them.

CT: I don't wanna be here this morning. The business is dead...and so boring.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: My mom is gonna love her birthday present :D I can't wait to see the look on her face!

Meg

So bin ich eben
Whhhhhy did I say I could cover that guys shift? I already have to open tomorrow, but now instead of having the day off I have to close today. I have to clopen! :eek:

Top Bottom