• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
CT: I absolutely hate how you open up a search engine like Yahoo or AoL and the first thing you read is something as stupid as 'Jennifer Aniston's Dog Dies'. Everyone knows I love animals, but who the **** gives a crap? If I want to learn ANYTHING about Jennifer Aniton or another celebrity, I am MORE than capable of googling them myself, thank you. I remember seeing a similar 'news story' a few months ago about Renee Zellweger's new hair cut. It's like **** OFF - I don't give a ****. How in the world does this crap make front page news?

Ugh. These 'reporters' need to get their priorities in line.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
CT: What car i should buy to go with the new job. Gotta keep it proper though, no helter skelter boyracer type nonsense.....i was thinking of a cougar...but.. i dunno.. the market is kinda dry the now.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: What part of "drivers are not allowed to use the office staff's bathroom" do you not understand?! Do you need me to spell it out for you??

VP-70

ct: Why do i have to get struck with a head cold the day before am due to start a new job! wtf:(

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: You need to watch your mouth. The dispatcher helps put money in your pocket....why get an attitude with her? It's not smart.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Murderers' heads are twisted. That said, I wonder what they see when they look at someone... and why?

VP-70

ct: hmmm hope i don't make a tool of myself during my first day at work tonight.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: Gastroenteritis - not the most fun I've had all week. Still, three down and one to go. I feel sorry for Jessica - she's the last one to get it now...

Meg

So bin ich eben
Do people find me complaining about DMC really that entertaining? XD I hope so because I'm gonna keep doing it anyway. XDD

VP-70

CT that after a 12 hour night shift, i best get some kip! first one to knock my door gets booted into next week........not unless it's a smoking hawt lady of course, she can knock my door to her hearts content.

Top Bottom