• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Meg

So bin ich eben
Oh gosh that was just..... *prepares flame shield*
I've a feeling I'm going to get a dose of "WAAAH don't be mean! ;_;" or hostility. Either one. Or both if I'm lucky! Because everyone loves getting ****ed on by people who ask you for help! ;)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: I hope I never experience something like that again. That was truly terrifying...and I hope those people are alright. Enough heroic acts from me for the day lol.

Today was the Relay for Life, which is for cancer survivors. I accompanied my bestie and his family this year, to support my bestie's dad. Twenty minutes before it was time for the survivors to walk their lap, the weather sirens start going off. Next thing I know, it's pouring down rain and the wind is blowing really bad. I watched as a tent flew up and hit two people that were trying to get away. I spin around to find my best friend, and the rest of his family, struggling to keep the survivor's tent planted on the ground. I run over, and grab a hold of one of the metal bars. I thought that tent was gonna get away from us, but I stood my ground lol.

It was the craziest thing I've ever been through....but I helped make sure the cancer survivors got out from under that tent before I ran off to make sure my bestie and his were alright.

Man, what a damn day.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: The lie in was great and sooooo appreciated but I really wish the children would stop being mardy for one day. Just one day without tears, tantrums and sulking. That would be awesome.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I knew you were awesome but damn, tremor! You go, girl!

My mom found out what I did, and called me to scold me for being heroic...but then she told me she was proud of me lmao.

People were talking about circulation in the clouds, but I'm not quite sure what happened. One second it was hot and the sun was out, then the sky got really dark. Then came the rain, thunder, lightning and wind. It was really strange...

Meg

So bin ich eben
Lalalala! What a beautiful daaaaaaay! *looks outside*
Oh.
Never mind. :(

EDIT: I just stepped on a land mine. I know it.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
ct: YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO league title #54 for the Rangers! get in!
And currently ( strangely ) bricking my induction tomorrow, as i start a new job.. t's been ages since i've been this nervous. Not usually one for getting nervous which is the thing that's getting me!

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
BAaAaAaAaaaaaaa only a few minutes til i get into this induction....................with alittle luck i won't erse this up and pull through to sign a contract.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
My mom found out what I did, and called me to scold me for being heroic...but then she told me she was proud of me lmao.

People were talking about circulation in the clouds, but I'm not quite sure what happened. One second it was hot and the sun was out, then the sky got really dark. Then came the rain, thunder, lightning and wind. It was really strange...

lol your moms great

BAaAaAaAaaaaaaa only a few minutes til i get into this induction....................with alittle luck i won't erse this up and pull through to sign a contract.

And goodluck with your contract, everyone gets nervous but it will pass

I'm thinking this moment in time "The Walmart months" are now just pages in history :D:D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Wow...this is so totally me. Right down to threatening the cat to not **** in my room LOL!

Be careful...there's a LOT of "language" lol.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: How can someone look so sexy in one movie and then when they're on their own, it's like they don't know how to maintain the sexiness...:confused:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
CT: How can someone look so sexy in one movie and then when they're on their own, it's like they don't know how to maintain the sexiness...:confused:

I imagine it's because in movies they have a team of people devoted solely to making sure their make-up and hair is perfect at all times. Then when they're on their own.. they're on their own. Well, to an extent.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I imagine it's because in movies they have a team of people devoted solely to making sure their make-up and hair is perfect at all times. Then when they're on their own.. they're on their own. Well, to an extent.
Well considering that I think that Chris Evans looks strange when he's not sporting his sexy little buzz cut and just a tiny hint of stubble, I think the thing with the hair dressers is out - lol. Why must he insist on having hair and being clean shaven? He looks like a teenager and it's just not appealing. Be manly, Chris - you're much sexier that way.

(291208143915)chris_evans_05.jpg

Top Bottom