• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
CT: Dude.. Meg.. I totally get what you mean about the DMC forums. Those people are ridiculously sensitive. Your April Fools thread was in absolutely no way at all 100% non offensive. I mean SERIOUSLY! How do you go from a video of explosions to it meaning you are laughing at the misfortune of people all around the world? I feel for ya, Meg!

Reactions: Meg

Meg

So bin ich eben
CT: Dude.. Meg.. I totally get what you mean about the DMC forums. Those people are ridiculously sensitive. Your April Fools thread was in absolutely no way at all 100% non offensive. I mean SERIOUSLY! How do you go from a video of explosions to it meaning you are laughing at the misfortune of people all around the world? I feel for ya, Meg!
Thank you, my good man! Now don't get me wrong, there are some good people over there *cough*me ;)*cough*, but by golly is it hard to say anything without making someone cry. Even the people that are pleasant to talk to can still get all "woe is me" on ya once and awhile. (Although SpawnShooter is just pure epic win of a member. Hilarious dude, that one).

I can't help but think part of the problem is that so many regulars have thin skins, so when people take a look at the forums because they are considering joining they get bombarded with "waaaaah, don't be mean ;_;" posts and say "well F that." There's probably a lot of intelligent people who consider joining but don't because they don't want to deal with hurt feelings and/or snobbery every time they try to have a discussion. While not everyone fits in that category the over all "WAAAAHH!!!" atmosphere of the place is chasing away more mature minded people leaving immature people as the only people that are still signing up. Although I haven't seen to many new members lately. Uh oh! :eek:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I cannot BELIEVE you just called me on my day off, most likely to work, knowing that I called out yesterday because I WAS SICK!

Reactions: Meg

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Hotter than hell and my cruiser needs an engine... Yay! I get to patrol WITHOUT A/C! In a completely black tactical uniform, too! Oh lucky me! *grumble grumble*

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
ct: damn is it good to be done with a 10 hr night shift.....two to go.

aoshi

Only one daye to E3. I am excited for the games lined up.Hopefully i get to hear about DMC.

Meg

So bin ich eben
Only one trolling post so far! We're on a roll! :eek:
Unless mine counts.
bd9.gif

Meg

So bin ich eben
You know what IS a problem? Taking the time to "like" 90 posts of someone you don't like for who knows why. Now doing THAT means you have no life.

Oh....oh you. XD

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: My DVDs better come in the mail today >_>

@Meg: Darlin'...I now understand what you mean about the DMC forums. I just read what happened with your April Fools thread. You should just move over here to REN and leave them "women" alone and let them whine and complain to each other lol. They PMS more than I do LOL! :p

Meg

So bin ich eben
CT: My DVDs better come in the mail today >_>

@Meg: Darlin'...I now understand what you mean about the DMC forums. I just read what happened with your April Fools thread. You should just move over here to REN and leave them "women" alone and let them whine and complain to each other lol. They PMS more than I do LOL! :p
Truth be told I am spending more time over here. Its a very nice forum! :D Problem is I'm not a big Resi fan. I signed up more because I like having more than one forum to post on and I know I can trust the staff here.

CT: I'm so confused! ;_;

EDIT: Wait a second! Are people visiting DMC just so they can see what I'm complaining about? XD

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Truth be told I am spending more time over here. Its a very nice forum! :D Problem is I'm not a big Resi fan. I signed up more because I like having more than one forum to post on and I know I can trust the staff here.

EDIT: Wait a second! Are people visiting DMC just so they can see what I'm complaining about? XD

Darlin' I don't think anyone here cares if you're a fan of RE or not :p I enjoy your company very much. And I got yo back homie! If you have problems with folks over there, I'll go set 'em straight! xD

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: Tax returns, tax vouchers, tax evasion. Which one sounds the most appealing right now? Plus - if this doesn't stop soon I'm getting the vacuum out, turning it up to max and delivering this baby myself.

Professor X

CT: I'm so confused! ;_;

Like Tremor, herself said - Don't worry if your not much of an RE fan. Your a kind, decent and respectable person, in my book anyways. :D

I'm sure many here care for you.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Yeah Meg, you'll do :p

I've only played one RE game meself and I'm no fan of the series as a whole - not for any reason other than I just don't play them because they don't really interest me. But like you say, it's nice to have more than one other place to post on and we just don't get drama llamas here...the only excitement is when we've had a persistent troll in the past but otherwise nothing. Quiet, peaceful and friendly :D

Top Bottom