• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Some Nights

No Shape
A good way to irritate me is to tell me to call/text you later and then not reply.

Example:
Me: "Hey I got called into work today, I'll talk to you later. Have a good day."
Them: "Hit me up when you get off"

*after work*
Me: "Hey man, I'm off. What's up?"

*3 hours later*
*glares at phone*

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: I hate when a product you just LOVE gets discontinued. I was SO dissapointed that Bath and Body Works got rid of their mint chocolate candle line. Now my Christmas isn't gonna smell as good. :(
Yes, Gillette stopped selling their razor I liked, I think the name was Sensor Excel. The new razor was a too fancy (stupid) looking piece of expensive junk. I bought an electric thing from Philips.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: Well I'm a bit shocked and kinda upset about that. Either you're going to hit me up with a reason or you're gonna pretend that didn't just happen. Hmm...

LordGolbez

I lay down for a nap and you rudely wake me up so you could talk and then you lay down for a nap. Why I oughta, you won't get any rest today.

Some Nights

No Shape
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who is celebrating. I'm personally not a huge fan but will hopefully be participating in some "festivities".

Reactions: Meg

Some Nights

No Shape
CT: I'm in a decent mood for once. I decided to brave the crowds by going out for Black Friday deals. I started at Old Navy (they opened the doors 2 hours early for employees :p) and bought clothes for nine people for a fantastic price. Then I went to Target and did some more gift shopping and ended up spoiling myself with three blu-rays (they were only $4 each.) I am now about 90% done shopping for holiday gifts.

Plus I get to wear pajama pants to work tomorrow.

Some Nights

No Shape
CT: If I wasn't so tired I'd probably break something right now. I got called into work at 4 am today (after working noon - 7 pm yesterday) to work the shipment. I was originally supposed to work until 8 am but when I arrived Iwas told that they "had more help than needed" and was told to clock out at 4:30. I took the time and wasted the gas to drive 40 minutes to be sent home. There isn't much I can do but this isn't okay.

Top Bottom