• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Mr Sunshine

Buy redaphin for free. Click here for retaphin. Buy redaphin for free. Click here for retaphin. Buy redaphin for free. Click here for retaphin. Buy redaphin for free. Click here for retaphin. Buy redaphin for free. Click here for retaphin. Buy redaphin for free. Click here for retaphin. Buy redaphin for free. Click here for retaphin. Buy redaphin for free. Click here for retaphin. Buy redaphin for free. Click here for retaphin. Buy redaphin for free. Click here for retaphin.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You jerk. :p That was to Sunshine, not you Story lol.

Hey guys - would you all mind doing me a HUGE favour... I know this is a really weird request, but until we get some filter to send spam to a moderation que, please don't bother reporting it for the time being.

It only takes a couple seconds for me to delete the spam when I see it, but responding to reports is a bit of a multi-step process and my server keeps timing out - hence it's taking me a couple minutes per report to clear.

Mr Sunshine

At least keep that link for that canadian drug that's against the herpes of the genital area? Maybe you can mail me some. Thanks in advance

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm too drunk to drive but I'm not too drunk to moderate. *hick* Another one bites the dust.
Where did my keyboard go?
That pizza was hot.
Wow, only 1 liter of beer did this to me. I'm a cheap drunk, I need to drink oftener.

Meg

So bin ich eben
I'm too drunk to drive but I'm not too drunk to moderate. *hick* Another one bites the dust.
Where did my keyboard go?
That pizza was hot.
Wow, only 1 liter of beer did this to me. I'm a cheap drunk, I need to drink oftener.
I'm thinking Mr. Romero needs a remedy. :eek: *brews up some coffee* *puts special sunshine and love in it* There you go. :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm thinking Mr. Romero needs a remedy. :eek: *brews up some coffee* *puts special sunshine and love in it* There you go. :)
2rd7mkl.gif
2rd7mkl.gif
2rd7mkl.gif

Reactions: Meg
Top Bottom