• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I Remember my first time... course that was last time I did it, but it was AWESOME!

I've tried so hard to lucid dream, but with no luck T_T I wrote my dreams down in a diary, then one day I laid down completely still for 1.5 hour (people say 30 minutes is enough), and then... nothing. Nothing happened T_T

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
"interesting things"

This made me giggle like crazy LOL.

Oh you were some spy and you were hacking my computer... it was weird but funny!

Omg lmao. The funny thing is that I can't even hack! :p

CT: Next time I wanna punch something, I need to remember to punch something soft instead of a wall. Now my wrist is all f'ed up.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Never trust alcoholics. period. I am so f*cking sick of hearing "Oooh I don't feel good today, can you just stay in?" every single goddamn time I make plans, you sabotage them the night before. People are going to start to think I'm on house arrest or something. Thanks a lot, someday I'll put my foot down and stand up to you, and you won't like it because that's the last you'll ever see from me. So good job assh*les, say goodbye to your daughter forever.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
CT: Never trust alcoholics. period. I am so f*cking sick of hearing "Oooh I don't feel good today, can you just stay in?" every single goddamn time I make plans, you sabotage them the night before. People are going to start to think I'm on house arrest or something. Thanks a lot, someday I'll put my foot down and stand up to you, and you won't like it because that's the last you'll ever see from me. So good job assh*les, say goodbye to your daughter forever.
good luck to you my friend

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
They do realize that, in the eyes of the law, you are an adult, right? I get that you're their only child and all, but if you don't get to have your own life, you'll never get to be a full person. Though they may have the best of intentions (and I'd hate to think they don't), they have to see that even the best of intentions can be detrimental to a your personal growth and your general well being in the long run.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
They do realize that, in the eyes of the law, you are an adult, right? I get that you're their only child and all, but if you don't get to have your own life, you'll never get to be a full person. Though they may have the best of intentions (and I'd hate to think they don't), they have to see that even the best of intentions can be detrimental to a your personal growth and your general well being in the long run.

They do, and they need to realize that this sh!t has got to stop. I mean... I could just go out tonight without their permission, perfectly legal, but I'd rather not deal with that hell either. I've been planning this for a whole week and... instead I've gotta stay inside. I keep doing this to people and I can tell it's more than frustrating to my friends. When I try to push against them I become a "selfish bitch" that doesn't think about anyone but themselves. I wish I could say "look who's talking" but, out of respect for them I won't.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
They also never do anything they say they'll do. I'm tired of supporting his family because he's always too drunk to hack it; I never wanted to be responsible for other people like that.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
They also never do anything they say they'll do. I'm tired of supporting his family because he's always too drunk to hack it; I never wanted to be responsible for other people like that.

Amen. I really hope you get out of that hell soon.

CT: Weird dream...can't remember a lot of it but what I do know is I was writing a song, I showed it to someone and he said "you can't write the third verse until you have played more Zelda"

...wut?

Okay that had me loling for quite some time now... And now "The Lost Woods" is stuck in my head! Haha thanks! :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Just reading up on the Amanda Todd story, she's that little girl who killed herself after being bullied and man, I ****ing hate bullies and I hate hearing about stories like these. There are no words to describe how mortally ashamed and embarrased I'd be if my child ever bullied someone else. Picking on people with less power than you is for pussies.

L

Lurker
Just reading up on the Amanda Todd story, she's that little girl who killed herself after being bullied and man, I ******* hate bullies and I hate hearing about stories like these. There are no words to describe how mortally ashamed and embarrased I'd be if my child ever bullied someone else. Picking on people with less power than you is for pussies.
I honestly have no idea who Amanda Todd is, but the attention she's getting is extraordinary. People kill themselves every day. The only difference is that her story is being widespread.

Top Bottom