• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
i remember the hardest part in the game for me as a kid was the torture scene when im trying to save meril and i had to get my dad to do it because i sucked at button presses
When I was younger I had the hardest time trying to escape the holding room after the torture scenes, lol. Johnny always ended up catching me. :oops:

Meg

So bin ich eben
I didn't think I could either till lastnight... Let's just say I turned an old lady into Julia Voth and had a good ol'e time! ;)
Lucid dreaming is fun! :D I've done it many times. A lot of times I realize I'm dreaming and then wake up right away. Sometimes I'll know I'm dreaming but not interfere with it. I'll just sit back and commentate on what is happening without stepping in to change anything. However, if a dream is too boring I'll take over to spruce it up. My logic is this, if my brain is going to entertain me while I sleep, then it better be some quality entertainment because I don't have time for stupid dreams.

Top Bottom