• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
When the people I used to know found out what I'd been doing, how I'd been living, they asked me why. But there's no use talking to people who have a home. They don't know what it's like to seek safety in others, to call home wherever you lay your head at night.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Me (6 AM): ''let me sleep~''
Me (8:30 AM): ''I seriously can't keep my eyes open now. I hope the teacher won't mind that...''
Me (2:30 PM): ''Once I get home, I'm going to make my homework really quickly to get to bed early!''
Me (1 AM): ''WHO NEEDS SLEEP ANYWAY :D?''
I don't have healthy habits...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
yeah i saw you playing it probally going to pick it up in the coming weeks
It's amazing! I used to not really like the idea of them cutting the scenarios but, once I started playing it, I really began to enjoy it. I just look at all the shortened scenarios as different situations as opposed to retellings of the games. I'm a little miffed that Barry is nowhere in UC, though. :( But I love Billy to pieces so that makes up for it. ;)

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
It's amazing! I used to not really like the idea of them cutting the scenarios but, once I started playing it, I really began to enjoy it. I just look at all the shortened scenarios as different situations as opposed to retellings of the games. I'm a little miffed that Barry is nowhere in UC, though. :( But I love Billy to pieces so that makes up for it. ;)
i never played the first resident evil or any of the storys around it so it will be good for me when i get that game i can feel the game
also wanna get darkside chronicles as well
are the controls on the controller alright or are you playing on the move

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
i never played the first resident evil or any of the storys around it so it will be good for me when i get that game i can feel the game
also wanna get darkside chronicles as well
are the controls on the controller alright or are you playing on the move
I'm playing with a controller and it's not too bad. My main problem is just remembering where everything is but I've only had the game for about a day so I should get better at remembering the controls as time goes on; just something to get used to.

To be quite honest, the stories aren't much like the original games; the scenarios are like different adventures with the same characters in the same setting. I was really excited to play the Zero scenario, though, even a snip-it, seeing as how I wasn't able to play the actual game because it was a Nintendo exclusive.

Have I mentioned how in love I am with Billy? Favorite male character now. *nods*

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
I'm playing with a controller and it's not too bad. My main problem is just remembering where everything is but I've only had the game for about a day so I should get better at remembering the controls as time goes on; just something to get used to.

To be quite honest, the stories aren't much like the original games; the scenarios are like different adventures with the same characters in the same setting. I was really excited to play the Zero scenario, though, even a snip-it, seeing as how I wasn't able to play the actual game because it was a Nintendo exclusive.

Have I mentioned how in love I am with Billy? Favorite male character now. *nods*
didnt notice
anyway whatever happend to billy is he ever mentioned or seen in any later games

Top Bottom