• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Kinky. ;) I'd enjoy this fight although I'd win because well... we all know I'm taller and umm more trained in martial arts than you are. So bring it on girl! :D
Oh I'm game; I fight dirty where my men are concerned. *insert serious face*

You shouldn't be so upset, you have Rebecca and Sherry and I'll even let you have Jill because, while she's my fav, I don't go after girls like that. :p

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Oh I'm game; I fight dirty where my men are concerned. *insert serious face*

You shouldn't be so upset, you have Rebecca and Sherry and I'll even let you have Jill because, while she's my fav, I don't go after girls like that. :p

I might just fight you because you said you fight dirty ;) Be careful with your wording round me! haha I don't think Rebecca is hot btw so... Yeah. I relate to her more than anything, but I'll gladly take Jill, Sherry, Claire and all the rest of the gals (minus Sheva and Ada). You can have Chris, Wesker, HUNK, and everyone else as long as I get ONE man and that man is Billy! He has tattoos, long hair, and a mysterious voice.. everything I want... AND HES TALL! COME ON!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I might just fight you because you said you fight dirty ;) Be careful with your wording round me! haha I don't think Rebecca is hot btw so... Yeah. I relate to her more than anything, but I'll gladly take Jill, Sherry, Claire and all the rest of the gals (minus Sheva and Ada). You can have Chris, Wesker, HUNK, and everyone else as long as I get ONE man and that man is Billy! He has tattoos, long hair, and a mysterious voice.. everything I want... AND HES TALL! COME ON!
But I don't want Chris, you can have him, I'll even throw in Wesker as long as I get to keep Carlos, HUNK and Billy. You can have everyone else, including Tweed. :p

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
But I don't want Chris, you can have him, I'll even throw in Wesker as long as I get to keep Carlos, HUNK and Billy. You can have everyone else, including Tweed. :p
Oh... You should go to Vegas woman... I'll make a deal.... we can share Billy every other weekend one of us can have him and vice versa. ;) (since we know were not slutty you shouldn't have to worry about him being unclean!) You can still have all the men you speak of too!

CT: Wait... did I just make a deal over a fictional character? Yes I did. I am not even ashamed.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Oh... You should go to Vegas woman... I'll make a deal.... we can share Billy every other weekend one of us can have him and vice versa. ;) (since we know were not slutty you shouldn't have to worry about him being unclean!) You can still have all the men you speak of too!

CT: Wait... did I just make a deal over a fictional character? Yes I did. I am not even ashamed.
Why would you be ashamed? We just agreed to shared custody of the sexiest fictional man ever; you should be proud!

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
I very clearly remember that feeling; I understand your pain.
in all reality its kinda dissapointment
*begin rage*
you shoot stinger missles into the cockpit ant it barley phases him
you punch him of of metal gear rex in which if you would of fallen off you would of died
you shoot at him with a turret and he still standing but the damn virus kills him
*end rage*
speaking of the shooting sequence at the end i always had trouble with this part it took forever to get pass it on hard mode

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
in all reality its kinda dissapointment
*begin rage*
you shoot stinger missles into the cockpit ant it barley phases him
you punch him of of metal gear rex in which if you would of fallen off you would of died
you shoot at him with a turret and he still standing but the damn virus kills him
*end rage*
speaking of the shooting sequence at the end i always had trouble with this part it took forever to get pass it on hard mode
Oh yeah, not to mention that Liquid puts up one heck of a fight! You think you've got him and he somehow manages to push you off of Metal Gear or eats up your time and the place explodes. *sighs* I felt so accomplished when I finally kicked his @$$, lol.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Oh yeah, not to mention that Liquid puts up one heck of a fight! You think you've got him and he somehow manages to push you off of Metal Gear or eats up your time and the place explodes. *sighs* I felt so accomplished when I finally kicked his @$$, lol.
i remember the hardest part in the game for me as a kid was the torture scene when im trying to save meril and i had to get my dad to do it because i sucked at button presses

Top Bottom