• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Final rehearsal on Friday before recording the album - professional session musicians! Eek!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Special needs buggy delivered today - we can take Jake outside again now :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I got written up for the first time ever today. :(
"Written up"?? Is that what the traffic police does if someone does a mistake? I'm sorry about it, whatever it means.

EDIT

CT: How could I miss the big birthday? :confused: On July 18th - almost two weeks ago - the Kingdom of Norway was 1140 years old. A number of smaller kingdoms was defeated in a naval battle on Friday July 18th, 872 AD, and the outcome was Norway.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: If I see one more hateful post on my FB with some ass hat eating Chic-fil-a and talking about how much they hate gays, I'm going to go postal. Removed a lot of bigots today... Just because Chic-fil-a is against gay marriage doesn't mean you have to spread your hate to a global level and post it all over your damn FB.

One person went as far as posting a picture of himself shoving a chicken sandwich in his mouth and went "This one is for you faggots! Burn in hell and die! If I catch any of you in MY chic fil a, I got a gun and I'm not afraid to use it. God bless Chic-fil-a!" Really? REALLY? Most of these people haven't even eaten chic-fil-a before in their lives. Why start now?

Is this what Jesus taught? No. I've had enough of this sh!t.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
"Written up"?? Is that what the traffic police does if someone does a mistake? I'm sorry about it, whatever it means.
Nope... I got written up at work for not following instructions.. though to be fair, I made a really, really big boo-boo so I have no one to blame this time but my self.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Eh...it was my 30th so I sat in my pyjamas all day feeling miserable and old and haggard. I hate being 30 - too close to 40 now :(

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Eight days in a row... over a holiday... are you ****ing kidding me? Sometimes I wonder if this is all part of some half-arsed attempt at a constructive dismissal....

Top Bottom