• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: Posted my picture in THIS thread thinking it was the Show me your face thread... TOO MANY FEELS RIGHT NOW... must go to bed.
That post you deleted, all three women on the photo is very beautiful 'n hot! I think you must be one of the two with dark hair. :)
You all look like fun company. ^^

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
That post you deleted, all three women on the photo is very beautiful 'n hot! I think you must be one of the two with dark hair. :)
You all look like fun company. ^^

Aww thanks! I'm the one in the middle with the red bandana on. ;) I just noticed my outfit from lastnight was a lot like Rebecca Chambers from RE1... Red bandana, chucks, and some cut off blue jeans. I didn't even think about it beforehand, I just picked the outfit out! haha

to many or just right:cool:

It was JUST right. ;)

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Aww thanks! I'm the one in the middle with the red bandana on. ;) I just noticed my outfit from lastnight was a lot like Rebecca Chambers from RE1... Red bandana, chucks, and some cut off blue jeans. I didn't even think about it beforehand, I just picked the outfit out! haha

It was JUST right. ;)
just the way it needs to be ;)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
My bands show last night was FU*KING CRAZY! We found out ONE day in advance we had a show...We found out DAY OF we were the headliners...Holy. Sh*t. It was so awesome though...We're coming back to the Zeal Complex REAL soon!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: How the hell am I the only member online right now? Creepy.

what-happens-in-media-planning-tumbleweed-gif.gif

Top Bottom