• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Aleck

Biohazard
I'm thinking... I feel horrible for shutting the gates on this nice guy who asked me if he could still get a drink today. We were five minutes from closing and I was instructed to bring down the steel curtains so to speak, at out Starbucks at the mall. All the employees wanted to leave and so we closed a tad early...I shook my head sort of saying, "We're closed." His smile turned into a blank stare. He was clearly upset by my coldness, but I wanted to prove to my supervisor...I can be direct and mean when needed. i just picked the wrong person. I feel bad. In the grand scheme of things, it was a drink and we all live...but just the thoughts...ugh..shame Ozzy..shame on you...:(

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I'm thinking... I feel horrible for shutting the gates on this nice guy who asked me if he could still get a drink today. We were five minutes from closing and I was instructed to bring down the steel curtains so to speak, at out Starbucks at the mall. All the employees wanted to leave and so we closed a tad early...I shook my head sort of saying, "We're closed." His smile turned into a blank stare. He was clearly upset by my coldness, but I wanted to prove to my supervisor...I can be direct and mean when needed. i just picked the wrong person. I feel bad. In the grand scheme of things, it was a drink and we all live...but just the thoughts...ugh..shame Ozzy..shame on you...:(
Hey no need to worry we've all done something were not proud of (Don't even ask about mine)
But Even so...i don't wanna go against you but....you could of said it gently

Aleck

Biohazard
Hey no need to worry we've all done something were not proud of (Don't even ask about mine)
But Even so...i don't wanna go against you but....you could of said it gently

I know...you're right. I feel like the girl from DRAG ME TO HELL where she makes a greedy choice that leads to eternal damnation. Hmm...I suppose this frapuccino isn't going to leave him without a house though. I hope he goes again, I'll give him a free drink.

letmelive311

I like it when women are buff, but not if they look like bodybuilders. Female athletes (not weight lifters) have very nice bodies. <3

Spanks! I'll send a picture on "show me your face" after my three months of training. Im taking this run for your life race very serisouly. I don't want to get super buff though. Just supet fit, and able to jump walls ans fences etc.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Generally WTFing right now... I got a letter (yes a letter via SNAIL MAIL) in the mail today from a girl I went to church with. Her family pretty much ran me away from the Catholic church, bullying me. In her letter she apologizes to me and wants to get coffee, and left her number. Her apology was sincere, and she personally never did anything wrong, but that letter gave me the creeps.

The way she used talk to me and refer to me as her "best friend" even though we had only known one another for a few months, weirded me out. She reminds me of a bad horror movie (think The Roommate meets Single White Female.) I don't trust that letter at all and by no means am I going to call her to get some coffee. I don't trust she wouldn't kidnap me all for herself, because she used to TELL me about how jealous she was when I hungout with other girls. (WTF right?)

It's not even October yet, who let the stereotypical horror movie psychos out?

This picture very much so reminds me of her and the way our 'friendship' used to be.

tumblr_m4vmd0ZucK1qj3ir1.gif

Someone hold me. O_O

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
CT: Generally WTFing right now... I got a letter (yes a letter via SNAIL MAIL) in the mail today from a girl I went to church with. Her family pretty much ran me away from the Catholic church, bullying me. In her letter she apologizes to me and wants to get coffee, and left her number. Her apology was sincere, and she personally never did anything wrong, but that letter gave me the creeps.

The way she used talk to me and refer to me as her "best friend" even though we had only known one another for a few months, weirded me out. She reminds me of a bad horror movie (think The Roommate meets Single White Female.) I don't trust that letter at all and by no means am I going to call her to get some coffee. I don't trust she wouldn't kidnap me all for herself, because she used to TELL me about how jealous she was when I hungout with other girls. (WTF right?)

It's not even October yet, who let the stereotypical horror movie psychos out?

This picture very much so reminds me of her and the way our 'friendship' used to be.

tumblr_m4vmd0ZucK1qj3ir1.gif

Someone hold me. O_O
Heh, sounds to me like she's ehhhh... a little lonely.......

Best stay away.

House_girl_%7BFFD0F327-261D-47B8-BF15-77F58E492D5A%7D.jpg

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Heh, sounds to me like she's ehhhh... a little lonely.......

Best stay away.

House_girl_%7BFFD0F327-261D-47B8-BF15-77F58E492D5A%7D.jpg

LOL Yeah... I mean it's not like she's not pretty, but it's REALLY creepy. Kind of like this meme (overly attached girlfriend)

internet-memes-overly-attached-girlfreidn-now-with-more-creep.gif

After church we'd go outside and talk for a while... and I'm not sh!tting you, she'd say "I LOVE YOU." everytime I went on my way to the car. I would think, "Is this just a sisterly 'Christian' way of speaking or is this creepy?". All my other friends I spoke to about it said it was creepy. I felt sorry for her and bad for her so that's why I continued speaking to her. I had no idea her family would end up being a bunch of snake handling freakazoids that thought Harry Potter was evil, and anything secular as well. They held her back from doing anything involving alcohol, yet she's 24 years old... oh and did I mention every time we hungout her whole damn family would have to tag along too? Talk about overly protective.

Meanwhile her brother is gay, and can do whatever he pleases, but that's just fine and dandy because he married a woman, got saved, and all that jazz. I'm pretty sure the gay gene went to her as well.

Apparently it's okay that he and his alter boyfriend on the side cyber bullied me and scared me out of the church too... bloody hell.

One.Big.Circus. is all I have to say.

I still feel really bad for her though and hope she gets away from her toxic family holding her back in life. I just rather not talk to her again, she gives me the creeps big time.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
LOL Yeah... I mean it's not like she's not pretty, but it's REALLY creepy. Kind of like this meme (overly attached girlfriend)

internet-memes-overly-attached-girlfreidn-now-with-more-creep.gif

After church we'd go outside and talk for a while... and I'm not sh!tting you, she'd say "I LOVE YOU." everytime I went on my way to the car. I would think, "Is this just a sisterly 'Christian' way of speaking or is this creepy?". All my other friends I spoke to about it said it was creepy. I felt sorry for her and bad for her so that's why I continued speaking to her. I had no idea her family would end up being a bunch of snake handling freakazoids that thought Harry Potter was evil, and anything secular as well. They held her back from doing anything involving alcohol, yet she's 24 years old... oh and did I mention every time we hungout her whole damn family would have to tag along too? Talk about overly protective.

Meanwhile her brother is gay, and can do whatever he pleases, but that's just fine and dandy because he married a woman, got saved, and all that jazz. I'm pretty sure the gay gene went to her as well.

Apparently it's okay that he and his alter boyfriend on the side cyber bullied me and scared me out of the church too... bloody hell.

One.Big.Circus. is all I have to say.

I still feel really bad for her though and hope she gets away from her toxic family holding her back in life. I just rather not talk to her again, she gives me the creeps big time.
I feel the rumblings of a speech coming on here....................can i resist at this time of night, or shall i share ?

Top Bottom