• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Thinking there's not enough alcohol in the world for me and trying to fool myself into thinking I could have just one glass of wine lastnight was a mistake. Hangovers suck, but you have no one to blame other than yourself when you have em... so I'm pretty angry with myself atm.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: I think I deserve a reward for chewing that sushi up and swallowing it without drinking anything. Gross...never again.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium

I can find it to forgive him for not knowing what german is, he could just apologize and move on but nah, "We don't say that in America".
Perhaps he misunderstood as La Femme suggested, or maybe he really didn't know what German is. But anyway, he was just a child on that old video so I wouldn't judge him based on that. All children do say stupid things.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
One kid away for the next three days...can I find a way of getting shot of the other two for the same length of time so I can sleep until Wednesday night?

letmelive311

Perhaps he misunderstood as La Femme suggested, or maybe he really didn't know what German is. But anyway, he was just a child on that old video so I wouldn't judge him based on that. All children do say stupid things.

I thought German was a name of a Basket ball player? lol what do I know about basket ball thought, I only root for the LAKERS! lol

I wonder if I up my strength training to 15 more minutes if ill get insanely buff, or just more sculpted? I really don’t want to get all buff looking like steroid pumping female weight champions. But I seriously need to be able to cross those monkey bars and hop that chain link fence like a champ in October. Oh zombie race how you challenge me!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I wonder if I up my strength training to 15 more minutes if ill get insanely buff, or just more sculpted? I really don’t want to get all buff looking like steroid pumping female weight champions. But I seriously need to be able to cross those monkey bars and hop that chain link fence like a champ in October. Oh zombie race how you challenge me!
I like it when women are buff, but not if they look like bodybuilders. Female athletes (not weight lifters) have very nice bodies. <3

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
yeah very unique sound to them, Gwen killed it like a bad ass :cool:
Amen to that sh*t!!

CT: No matter how hard I work out... I'll never look like Jillian Michaels *sigh* I want that body! Darn genetics. T_T At least the working out is doing SOMETHING though so I can't complain.
Are you kidding me!? You're WAY better looking that Jillian Michaels...

CT: Well, did some AWESOME work with my band today...Not often that a punk group features a rapper in their work, but Develop:MENTAL ft. Tha RingLeader is gonna be HOT...

Top Bottom