• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

letmelive311

Debate weather to raid the refrigerator for sobering fast or drinking more and knocking out cold , but wake up with a major hang overT

Honey jack new fav , yum yum

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
CT/ That it may be time to jack in my job, the hotel industry is just utter dogs bollocks.

The hours are long, the working week is never ending, i'm day 5 into a 10 day week as i type, the work load is super human and the pay is pathetic......i'll be on my own this weekend with two big weddings and music festival taking place... i don't think i can be assed to be honest... think i might just go in, say my good byes to the few good people left, then just leave...

I don't need this crap in my life...

think my mind is made....

You can stick your 5 stars up your hole :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Does anyone see what's wrong with this? This guy, who I met through a mutual friend of ours, keeps texting me...

Me: Ya I guess sometime we can hang out. Jackie won't be there though :(
Him: She doesn't have to be there. She obviously doesn't want to date me. So lets party together soon.
Me: Alright I'll text ya later, going out
Him: I do everything for her - I took her to my parents cottage and still she only sees me as family. So lets just hang out me and you.
Me: I'm drunk I'll talk to you about this tomorrow... bye!

I cut it off mainly because the convo made me uncomfortable and I've ignored his texts since... is it just me, or is this a little too 'she rejected my offer to go to prom so I'm gonna ask you instead number 2'? This kid has NO game.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Does anyone see what's wrong with this? This guy, who I met through a mutual friend of ours, keeps texting me...

Him: She doesn't have to be there. She obviously doesn't want to date me. So lets party together soon.
Him: I do everything for her - I took her to my parents cottage and still she only sees me as family. So lets just hang out me and you.

I cut it off mainly because the convo made me uncomfortable and I've ignored his texts since... is it just me, or is this a little too 'she rejected my offer to go to prom so I'm gonna ask you instead number 2'? This kid has NO game.
i hate guys like this they remind me of my father

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium

I don't know, just wanting to hang out with you doesn't mean he's interested in you. But if I were you I wouldn't date someone if I was their number 2 (if that's what he means).
What does it mean to have no game?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: holy crap, what am I still doing up? Oh yeah, my space-bar is broken on my mac and now I've removed the key and am pressing a tiny button to use it... T_T This is going to cost a fortune more than likely that I don't have. /:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't know, just wanting to hang out with you doesn't mean he's interested in you. But if I were you I wouldn't date someone if I was their number 2 (if that's what he means).
What does it mean to have no game?
I have no intention of dating this guy anyway. - I'm not quite sure if I have a type but if I do it's certainly not him. It's just the fact he only starts talking to me when he realizes its pretty over with her that annoys the crap out of me.

letmelive311

Sad day. I really hate cancer. I wish i was as smart as Rebecca chambers to find a cure. I wish i had cancer instead of my sister. I wish i could have gone back in time to warn her a head of time...this is ****n lame of me i guess.

Top Bottom