• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
You are way too nice...:oops: Jillian Michaels is HOT. I wish my body was as amazing as hers. !

I don't think she's pretty at all..I mean...She has a thin, toned body..But that makes her FAR from hot...Her eyes are not pretty, her hair is very standard, her voice is too deep, and she looks too...HARD...YOU on the other hand, from what I've seen in your photos...You have pretty hair, pretty eyes, a thin body as well, but not thin/toned to the point of actually looking UNhealthy...Your voice is semi-deep as well, however, it fits your personality very well lol...

Good job with your band btw, you guys sound great from what I've heard so keep it up... I look forward to hearing new songs!
Thank you! We have a festival we are playin on August 4th, and we are the headliners of FIVE acts...Videos will DEFINITELY be posted under the Develop:MENTAL thread...And we will hit the studio as soon as we can get enough money to actually pay for a GOOD session lol...

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I don't think she's pretty at all..I mean...She has a thin, toned body..But that makes her FAR from hot...Her eyes are not pretty, her hair is very standard, her voice is too deep, and she looks too...HARD...YOU on the other hand, from what I've seen in your photos...You have pretty hair, pretty eyes, a thin body as well, but not thin/toned to the point of actually looking UNhealthy...Your voice is semi-deep as well, however, it fits your personality very well lol...

Thank you! We have a festival we are playin on August 4th, and we are the headliners of FIVE acts...Videos will DEFINITELY be posted under the Develop:MENTAL thread...And we will hit the studio as soon as we can get enough money to actually pay for a GOOD session lol...
Dude.....I'm Curious in how in all hell someone as nice as you is even real

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Dude.....I'm Curious in how in all hell someone as nice as you is even real
Well...When God created the heavens and the earth ect...lol...Na...Just messing around...In all seriousness...No idea...I think it's the community that makes me this way...It's hard to be mean to people you love so much lol...But thanks man...

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Well...When God created the heavens and the earth ect...lol...Na...Just messing around...In all seriousness...No idea...I think it's the community that makes me this way...It's hard to be mean to people you love so much lol...But thanks man...
That's true but i mean damn....it's more of the way you put it...like most people i know can't remotely say it the way you do
You Treat them like a king/queen,
Give Them Pointers
Say Everything to anything without being negative overall
Like Damn took me 15 years to find someone who could do that all at once

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That's true but i mean damn....it's more of the way you put it...like most people i know can't remotely say it the way you do
You Treat them like a king/queen,
Give Them Pointers
Say Everything to anything without being negative overall
Like Damn took me 15 years to find someone who could do that all at once
Thanks man...I really don't know how to respond to that...It's too kind lol...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I can't help but laugh at that
All my friends call me the

Bipolar-Emo-/-Death-Loving Socialpath-With a craving for Blood
That doens't mean you can't be kind lol...I mean...All of those are just lables...The only think you are is what you make yourself...And no one is gonna see you 100 percent the same...So one person that calls you emo...The next may call you understanding...It really just matters what YOU believe you are...

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
That doens't mean you can't be kind lol...I mean...All of those are just lables...The only think you are is what you make yourself...And no one is gonna see you 100 percent the same...So one person that calls you emo...The next may call you understanding...It really just matters what YOU believe you are...
Actually i had that happen to me in one of my old schools god knows what the hell happend cause i don't
This one girl made fun of me for having all this emo stuff on my locker next day she literally asks me out....
I had Naruto's WTF face for about 20 minutes it was wierd

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Actually i had that happen to me in one of my old schools god knows what the hell happend cause i don't
This one girl made fun of me for having all this emo stuff on my locker next day she literally asks me out....
I had Naruto's WTF face for about 20 minutes it was wierd
Lol...Making fun of you was probably her defense mechanism because she wasn't quite sure how to put feeling for ya into words...Not to uncommon really...Just a guess though...

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Lol...Making fun of you was probably her defense mechanism because she wasn't quite sure how to put feeling for ya into words...Not to uncommon really...Just a guess though...
Yeah I was about 50x more dense than Naruto
I can NEVER read people's emotions i literally had one of my friends scream in my ear that the girl liked me and i still had the WTF face on....
Mannn the past was fuuuun

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah I was about 50x more dense than Naruto
I can NEVER read people's emotions i literally had one of my friends scream in my ear that the girl liked me and i still had the WTF face on....
Mannn the past was fuuuun
I don't think it's POSSIBLE to be more dense than Naruto lol...Like Kakashi Sensei says...He was earning the reputation as the most CLUELESS ninja...As far as peoples emotions go...It takes a lot to learn to read em...Did for me at least...Sometimes I STILL suck at it...Maybe it's a guy thing :confused:

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I don't think it's POSSIBLE to be more dense than Naruto lol...Like Kakashi Sensei says...He was earning the reputation as the most CLUELESS ninja...As far as peoples emotions go...It takes a lot to learn to read em...Did for me at least...Sometimes I STILL suck at it...Maybe it's a guy thing :confused:
Believe me it is
I was probably debating weither the girl liked me for about 2 weeks AFTER she told me herself

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I am very sad faced right now. :(
What can I do for you? :(

CT: No matter how hard I work out... I'll never look like Jillian Michaels *sigh* I want that body! Darn genetics. T_T At least the working out is doing SOMETHING though so I can't complain.
For what it's worth, I would choose you over her any day because only you are you. :cool:

Top Bottom