• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
CT: Not too sure why I'm still up, other than the fact I've been watching creepy paranormal videos all night and don't want to move from this couch. Yes, it's silly I'm scared, but everyone gets scared every once and a while!
We're almost perfectly in sync. I was doing that two nights ago.:eek::p
I do this EVERYTIME I hang with my buddy Clay late at night...Started when we were 12 ish...We're both nearly 18 now and it's STILL scary as hell sometimes...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Spanks! I'll send a picture on "show me your face" after my three months of training. Im taking this run for your life race very serisouly. I don't want to get super buff though. Just supet fit, and able to jump walls ans fences etc.
Spanks? I like that. :D

I used to follow the "Show me your face" thread, but I have so much to catch up with in that thread, that I keep postponing it. There was a time I had a long pause from the forum. After I returned I did eventually catch up on everything except that and another thread. I guess I have two years worth of pages to see now. :oops: :(
If you post something there you want me to see, please post a link on my profile page as well.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Do share, your speeches are always full of insight, or they're at least entertaining. :D
I'm glad someone around here understands my position, so for that, i'll share...for you are one of a few who know my purpose!

Your '' friend '' from what i can tell, seems very removed from herself. Her religion, seems to be filling the void left by her almost complete un involvement. She seems incapable of being true with herself to the point where her communication is short and intense... Much like when a young guy stresses over the problem of trying to impress a girl, he acts out all sorts of scenario's but when the time comes he can't even so much as string a half decent semi coherent sentence together. In seconds, he's reduced from being the self appointed maverick he fancies himself to be, to a stammering wreck of a fool.

It's possible, that her family of self righteous blow hards are putting unbelievable amounts of pressure on her to the point, where her mind is stalling, every time she tries to do something for her self. This results in frustration which eventually over flows into short bursts of intense statements... The liberal in me hears the cry for help......

But the devil in me, thinks this young lady has the same sparkle in her eye, as a fox would whose just found the key to the hen house....I could stop there, but i won't....because there always is the possibility that the letter you were sent, was a hook designed to snare you back into a comfort zone, where they would slowly but surely bring your barriers down then,

BANG!

fire-blog.jpg

One night, they drag you from your bed and have you play the sacrifice to their little sordid demonic fantasy..chant and cheer as you are dragged through the mud, kicking and screaming to be let go.

you can't see **** for the tears are blinding your vision, but as you gather your sight, you are kneeled before your '' friend ''

evil_girl-12491.jpg

she gives a short speech about something you once said to her that hurt her feelings, and holds you to account for all the wrongs in her life, as well as her brother being gay '' which is a punishment from god '' or some such bollox like that... they say a short prayer and ready you for a fiery demise...

But don't worry, because yours truly would arrive on cue , just like the good leading man i'am.. in my clique muscle car and my new bad-ass leather jacket that i got straight out from my personal ass-kickery...

Although any legitimate claims to being a real life walking talking bad-ass would quickly simmer away as i pat myself down whilst asking '' Hey...ehhhh.... anybody got a light.... oh hey, are those....marshmallows ? ''

But that would be unkind... i mean... it's America after all....those kinds of things only happen in the movies right.......right?

At the end of the day. People can have their opinions, makes their mistakes and all the rest of it, but your gut instinct, is yours alone, and if you're feeling creeped by this girl, then ignore her and give her no time or place in your life.

It is true what was said once, that sometimes, the greatest battles rage within...

so side step her.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Jill Valentine... why do you work at Long Horn? You're supposed to be fighting UMBRELLA, not serving me steak!!! D: Totally saw her doppelganger today, and I was speechless. This is what happened...

Her: Hey, My name is ____ and I'll be your server today! :D... so what can I get ya? ;)
Me: *looks up* O.O Uh uhmm uh Hi. I'll uhh... I'll have water. :D AND I WANT SWEET TEA. :eek:
Her: >_> Okay then, anything else?
Me: I WANT STEAK...ummm and uhhh D: veggies.
Her: What kind of steak? :)
Me: The fancy kind? D:
Her: *laughing* Okay... filet mignon it is, and how would you like that cooked?
Me: *long awkward pause* UHHHHH RARE....

I am so awkward. /: She later came back and asked if I was okay. I told her I had low blood sugar and hadn't eaten today, which is the truth! She believed me too and we spoke for a little while. OMG She was SOO hot D:

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Best friend is coming back to America just in time to come with me to The Walking Dead pub crawl. Hell yeah!!! You better believe there will be tons of pictures come August. My undead self and her too. ;)

Popo

I'm thinking about how I spent too much time on the beach yesterday and how today I look like a lobster

P.S: Congratz on that KK! Good luck!

letmelive311

Spanks? I like that. :D

I used to follow the "Show me your face" thread, but I have so much to catch up with in that thread, that I keep postponing it. There was a time I had a long pause from the forum. After I returned I did eventually catch up on everything except that and another thread. I guess I have two years worth of pages to see now. :oops: :(
If you post something there you want me to see, please post a link on my profile page as well.

I sure will!

Top Bottom