• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

letmelive311

CT: Jill Valentine... why do you work at Long Horn? You're supposed to be fighting UMBRELLA, not serving me steak!!! D: Totally saw her doppelganger today, and I was speechless. This is what happened...

Her: Hey, My name is ____ and I'll be your server today! :D... so what can I get ya? ;)
Me: *looks up* O.O Uh uhmm uh Hi. I'll uhh... I'll have water. :D AND I WANT SWEET TEA. :eek:
Her: >_> Okay then, anything else?
Me: I WANT STEAK...ummm and uhhh D: veggies.
Her: What kind of steak? :)
Me: The fancy kind? D:
Her: *laughing* Okay... filet mignon it is, and how would you like that cooked?
Me: *long awkward pause* UHHHHH RARE....

I am so awkward. /: She later came back and asked if I was okay. I told her I had low blood sugar and hadn't eaten today, which is the truth! She believed me too and we spoke for a little while. OMG She was SOO hot D:

where you googling over her cause she was hot? lol jk

I think my neighbor might be a peeping tom. Everytime I go in my room on my computer which is right by the window he is watering his yard, and happens to look my way....weird as ****

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
where you googling over her cause she was hot? lol jk

I think my neighbor might be a peeping tom. Everytime I go in my room on my computer which is right by the window he is watering his yard, and happens to look my way....weird as ****

LOL I couldn't help myself, you know you would too if a Jill Valentine clone was right there in front of you! Straight or not! XD

That is creepy as hell, do you have curtains?! haha.

letmelive311

LOL I couldn't help myself, you know you would too if a Jill Valentine clone was right there in front of you! Straight or not! XD

That is creepy as hell, do you have curtains?! haha.

OH HELL YES I would check her out, and then ask for her number to hang out!!!

He is very creepy and I do end up shutting the blinds. He just is such a weirdo. I swear if i find out he has a telescop or something I'm going to die. I take off my clouthes sometimes in my room, totally forgetting that he is next door and could possibly be out. He definitely seems like the type...yuck

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
OH HELL YES I would check her out, and then ask for her number to hang out!!!

He is very creepy and I do end up shutting the blinds. He just is such a weirdo. I swear if i find out he has a telescop or something I'm going to die. I take off my clouthes sometimes in my room, totally forgetting that he is next door and could possibly be out. He definitely seems like the type...yuck

O.O That sounds terribly creepy. Be careful with that dude and always carry around Mace/pepper spray. ;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Eh...it was my 30th so I sat in my pyjamas all day feeling miserable and old and haggard. I hate being 30 - too close to 40 now :(
I know your feeling, I wanted to sink in the earth and get lost the day I turned 30. But after some time I realized it was not the end, I don't feel any different. The aging of the mind goes much slower after around 25, I still feel like 25.

Good. Now if you need someone skilled in Tae Kwon Do just give me a call. ;)
You know tae kwon do? :eek: OMGZ you're not only a kick-ass forum poster, you can KICK ass! I have a weak spot for strong women lol. ;)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I know your feeling, I wanted to sink in the earth and get lost the day I turned 30. But after some time I realized it was not the end, I don't feel any different. The aging of the mind goes much slower after around 25, I still feel like 25.
I'd settle for 29 again lol

I think having 3 kids makes me feel old...and one that will be an adult in 7 years' time makes me even older. I've got friends in their 40's with kids younger than my eldest.

It's truly terrifying stuff.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I'd settle for 29 again lol

I think having 3 kids makes me feel old...and one that will be an adult in 7 years' time makes me even older. I've got friends in their 40's with kids younger than my eldest.

It's truly terrifying stuff.
Age is a fate sadly no one can escape. I'm sure someone else thinks you're beautiful no matter how many years go by.

Top Bottom