• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

codename: HUNK

I'm thinking that whenever I see somebody with a male avatar, I automatically assume they are a man, and I'm slightly disturbed for a moment when I hear them talking about chris's hot manly muscles and smooth, shaved chest. I wonder how many of them are actually women...

aoshi

I wonder when will first news on captivate 2011 hit on the web? I am dying to see new dmc info.:confused:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Scary? Intimidating? Well laff mah fudgin' donkey off - trust me, there is nothing scary whatsoever about a heavily-pregnant woman with sleep deprivation and who is currently shovelling Lemon Bakewells down her throat...I'm just short on patience right now, is all ;)

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Scary? Intimidating? Well laff mah fudgin' donkey off - trust me, there is nothing scary whatsoever about a heavily-pregnant woman with sleep deprivation and who is currently shovelling Lemon Bakewells down her throat...I'm just short on patience right now, is all ;)
Ahhhhh congrats on the pregnancy Angel :)

You can't please everybody lol, the very fact ( whoever they are ) that they delete the posts shows you of their cowardice so you're 1-0 already.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I don't even know for sure I have feet anymore...I've not seen them in a few weeks now :p

CT: Don't get sarky, just state your case like a mature human being. If the last three words of that sentence mean nothing to you then at least shave the palms of your hands and try.

bruno

Chief Researcher
there is nothing scary whatsoever about a heavily-pregnant woman with sleep deprivation and who is currently shovelling Lemon Bakewells down her throat...
You got me scared only with this...
Does Steve have the same opinion as you? :rolleyes:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Steve thinks I'm an idiot most of the time lol - he just tends to keep his head down and hope I don't ask him for anything weird to eat that he has to go out and find for me

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
CT: You know how everyone has their own "cryptonite"? Well, one of mine is giant ass spiders. I just had a 15 minute battle with a spider the size of my hand... It was friggen huge! It dodged four shoe attacks but finally succumbed to the DC Shoes Flip Flop.

Top Bottom