• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I tried to recall things I've learned and formulate a thought about advanced physics. But I somehow got night fog inside my head and just hitting the right keys on the keyboard is difficult. And I'm not even drunzzzzzzzzzz

Am I still here? :huh:

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Oh How I Long For A Good Game Of Chess.

You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponant :D, the bigger the trick and older the trick, the easier it is to pull. Based on two principles. They think it cant be that old, or they think it cant be that big for so many people to have fallen for it.

side note: My brother is such a romantic

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You got me worried, did something bad happen?
There was an accident on my way to school this morning. Some guy ran out of infront of oncoming traffic and the girl driving the car infront of me hit him - the thing about it is though that he ran out so fast that ANYONE would have hit him. Not a fun day.

Golbez, yup, it was the full on 'thank for calling emergency response, we are unable to take your call at the moment...."

LordGolbez

There was an accident on my way to school this morning. Some guy ran out of infront of oncoming traffic and the girl driving the car infront of me hit him - the thing about it is though that he ran out so fast that ANYONE would have hit him. Not a fun day.

Golbez, yup, it was the full on 'thank for calling emergency response, we are unable to take your call at the moment...."

Well Somebody Screwed Up. I Just Hope The Dude Came Out Ok. Why Can't People Approach Their Jobs With A Bit More Responsibility?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Well Somebody Screwed Up. I Just Hope The Dude Came Out Ok. Why Can't People Approach Their Jobs With A Bit More Responsibility?

To be fair, an ambulance was there within a minute of it happening - I'd imagine it came from just down the road because it definitely wasn't dispatched or anything. It's just the fact that emergency response even has a voice mail I find startling.[/color]

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
To be fair, an ambulance was there within a minute of it happening - I'd imagine it came from just down the road because it definitely wasn't dispatched or anything. It's just the fact that emergency response even has a voice mail I find startling.[/color]
I'm sorry to hear you came so close an accident. But also happy that you did not drive the car hitting the boy.

The emergency central should ideally have capacity to handle all incoming calls, but if an unusual amount of emergency situations arise at the same time, they can't deal with all at once. And you can assume that half of the calls they get are not emergency calls. Maybe also unusually many people needed help with a cake recipe that morning. (I'm not joking.)

LordGolbez

The Way I See There Should Be Someone There At All Times, If Not Two People, Especially In Positions Of Great Importance. I Also Find It Startling That They Would Have A Voicemail. I Don't Know How Bad The Guy's Injuries Were But He's Lucky The Ambulance Came Along When It Did.

Top Bottom