• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica The Organization.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Has anyone else wondered about this mysterious Organization that Wesker, Ada and Krauser have all worked for?

Since at least RE2 they have been sending operatives to get sameples of different viruses, they sent Ada Wong to get G from Birkin, they send Albert Wesker to get T-Veronica in CVX, and Ada with Krauser in RE4 to get the Las Plagas Master Specimen...

We don't know much about them, but some people theorize that they and Tricell are the very same..I personally don't think so, as it is obvious from Ada's fifth Report that The Organization did not trust Wesker, they knew that he was going to betray them, Ada said that he had been in contact with a pharmaceutical company called "S" shortly after Umbrella's demise. So "S" could be Tricell, or maybe WilPharma, or something....Capcom really didn't answer any of these questions in RE5, but in fact left us with more...

Trinity

Didn't know if you read the books,they mentioned a character called Trent,who has been infiltrating Umbrella corp. all the time..

I always guessed he was the head of The Organisation.
Mind,this is only a book though,so it's probably not cannon?

mastermind

this is kinda a spoiler so dont look if you dont want to know. its about the books. from what i can conclude from the books and the info that i just told below it shows that Trent is probably not involved with Wesker or Ada.

sry i dont know how to do that spoiler button thing sry about that

Trent was the president or CEO of umbrella pretty much so he had unlimited access to any files to the expiriments and that's how he knew all the stuff going on in the mansion to warn jill, and to warn carlos about the city, and to tell rebecca about what she would be up against in caliban cove.

Trinity

SPOILER!!!!!!

Yes,but if you read book hm,four I think ? Trent clearly says that he was the one who sent Ada to look for the G-virus..

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Spoiler tags added for you both - just put [*spoiler] at the beginning and [*/spoiler] at the end but remove the * sign before posting it so the code works properly :)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well I have not read the novels, but I am aware of the Trent character, who seems to know a few things about a few things.:) Someone mentioned him to me, and well as cool as that idea is, the novels are...well I wouldn't say that they aren't canon, as they have their own canon, same with the movies and the games, so that info doesn't really tell us about the Organization from the games, but does give some insight into some interesting theories.:)

NiteKrawler

Trent couldn't be the CEO as that was Spencer's position. He must have just been an executive, like Excella was for Tricell. Anyway, I hope "S" and "The Organization" aren't Tricell. It would be a great place to bring in new villains. I feel that Capcom would have made it more clear if Tricell was one of these.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
NiteKrawler;40305 said:
Trent couldn't be the CEO as that was Spencer's position. He must have just been an executive, like Excella was for Tricell. Anyway, I hope "S" and "The Organization" aren't Tricell. It would be a great place to bring in new villains. I feel that Capcom would have made it more clear if Tricell was one of these.

They definately should have...the whole time I was reading those 12 files I was hoping that it would be mentioned, but Capcom neglected to even mention either of them, indirectly or otherwise...:(

NiteKrawler

Spike991;40323 said:
They definately should have...the whole time I was reading those 12 files I was hoping that it would be mentioned, but Capcom neglected to even mention either of them, indirectly or otherwise...:(

Which could mean that we have yet to learn about them. :)

Levan

Polkka. lol
I have read somewhere before that "S"(from Ada's report) really is Tricell. Tricell was previously known as Seashell corporation, I think. I'm just not sure about the Organization though, it could be the same... I haven't read the RE novels yet so I'm not that sure.

alonecrow

well obviously you cannot put the whole stories in one or two games..
the books is one of the best solution to put more explanation about the story..

NiteKrawler

Levan;40403 said:
I have read somewhere before that "S"(from Ada's report) really is Tricell. Tricell was previously known as Seashell corporation, I think. I'm just not sure about the Organization though, it could be the same... I haven't read the RE novels yet so I'm not that sure.

No, Tricell used to be Travis Trading.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Oh okay, I never really knew much about Tricell anyway. xD

So which corporation is Ada working for anyway in the events of RE4, and what really is "S"? I really thought it was Tricell since it would definitely make sense on how Wesker, or Tricell, got a sample of the Las Plagas.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Levan;40403 said:

In the fifth Ada's report there is only a small referrence to "S", and it is said that it is a pharmacuetical company, and that Wesker was in contact with "S" shortly after Umbrella's demise, but otherwise we don't know anything else about them..

Ada works for The Organization, that is all it has been called, that and also The Agency, but it is typically called The Organization.:) It is the same one Al and Jack were working for.

Never heard of that Seashell thing but it is definately not in the fifth Ada's report, or otherwise.:)

@mastermind, the novels don't explain anything about the games, they only explain stuff about the novels. As the games and novels are not in the same universe.:)

Levan

Polkka. lol
It's kind of suspicious, so "S" seemed to be against Wesker but turns out they're actually working for him? So weird. But maybe it's a way to make Ada work for them, probably. Wesker may have known that she can't be 100% trusted since she may still have some sort of grudge against Umbrella and its employees.

Top Bottom