• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

L

Lurker
Well, I dont want to enter another post until elochai comes back so I'm going to give John another problem, hope you dont mind degenerate

Infected Entry:
After John escaping, the tyrant immediately got back up. It killed almost all U.B.C.S members but the leader managed to escape. It then followed John's scent to his area and attacked again.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Levan;66442 said:
Thanks.

A question though. Since it's an RPG, I'm supposed to... interlude or something right? Like appear in a scenario with other characters? Am I allowed to do that or I'll just turn out to be rude? x_x

You've already started, don't worry about it. You didn't need one anyway. It's more interesting to explore and discover the past rather than to explain how it happened. If your character has something in his past you want to explore, you'll have plenty of pages to do so. I believe Rathit would be with me when I say this lasts longer than the old one. I suppose we'll go with the standard on the old RPG and say Raccoon if bombed page 50. Well... 55. We've had more questions than posts this time around. I also have a plotline set up if people want continue past that point.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Rathit;66494 said:
Well, I dont want to enter another post until elochai comes back so I'm going to give John another problem, hope you dont mind degenerate

Infected Entry:
After John escaping, the tyrant immediately got back up. It killed almost all U.B.C.S members but the leader managed to escape. It then followed John's scent to his area and attacked again.

You can't go and kill off characters, Rathit. Abusing the power a bit much. Fallen probably had a plotline for them as well. He did take the time to write about them even when not in John's presence. Give Fallen a chance to save his U.B.C.S. team.
*Entry denied.

*Also, for all those who team up, if you want to interact with characters, keep it simple. Basic actions like moving things, team shooting, etc. For example, Rathit and Elochai climbing into the vents together.
However, this should not apply in cases where the story direction changes. Elochai was in the lab for a reason and Rathit completely broke both out and took off to the gas station without dialogue. (Sorry to use you as an example, but you're the first.)
Discuss with your partner in posts how you want to proceed. This is teamwork. It adds to the challenge and creativity. It is a RPG after all.

Mr Sunshine

Well, I don't mind for the U.B.C.S team. I just wanted the leader(his name is obvious) alive like it was written in the entry. Maybe others can use him too in their scenarios. The only problem would be the Tyrant which got up so quickly! If I can remember well from the Outbreak series the room John entered is a dead end!

L

Lurker
DegenerateElite;66503 said:
You can't go and kill off characters, Rathit. Abusing the power a bit much. Fallen probably had a plotline for them as well. He did take the time to write about them even when not in John's presence. Give Fallen a chance to save his U.B.C.S. team.
*Entry denied.

*Also, for all those who team up, if you want to interact with characters, keep it simple. Basic actions like moving things, team shooting, etc. For example, Rathit and Elochai climbing into the vents together.
However, this should not apply in cases where the story direction changes. Elochai was in the lab for a reason and Rathit completely broke both out and took off to the gas station without dialogue. (Sorry to use you as an example, but you're the first.)
Discuss with your partner in posts how you want to proceed. This is teamwork. It adds to the challenge and creativity. It is a RPG after all.

Eh, I try my best.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The building wasn't far. Roofhopping wasn't as easy as Rose imagined it'd be. Tony cheated and leapt to the fire escape and climbed; Rose followed in his stead as they drew ever closer to his apartment.
"Is there anything you want to grab at your place before we leave?" Tony said as he jumped. Rose followed and replied.
"Nothing worth my life."
"Fair enough."
Tony stood and rubbed his acheing muscles. The jumping and rough landings weren't terribly graceful. Rose was much lighter with her jumps and was ready for more. Fortunately for Tony, they'd reached his building.
The pair crawled through the window. Fortunately, most of the zombies had found their way into the streets; unfortunate for the poor souls still down there. Rose followed Tony as he led her through the dingy building and was suprised at his decor and interior design as they entered his room. The door was already open.
"Careful. I had an old roommate staying. I don't know what's become of him." Rose nodded as she quietly sat down on his comfortable sofa. She dared not turn on the TV. The hum of the stereo entered her ears...
...a thousand faces... tell me... tell me which is you...!
Creed....
Rose nodded with it. Creed's reforming was the best thing in music since Kurt Cobain, in her opinion. Tony agreed.
Tony came out of his room with a H&K G36A2 with a Zeiss RSA reflex sight and an AG36 grenade launcher. His ammunition was limited. He had three-hundred rounds that'd be spent in no time. It was large enought that it'd weigh him down if he carried on with his other equipment. It didn't seem like an intelligent decision to continue with it. Spare rounds would be near impossible to find.
"Take my handgun." Tony said as he passed into the kitchen. He had his rifle strapped around with its sling. He was bringing it. Rose stood.
"How're you gonna bring that? Where'd you even get it?"
"Nepal. -And it's a very good friend of mine. We have an understanding ...like you and pump shotguns."
"How'd you?"
"The way you hold it...." Tony continued as he rummaged through the cabinets for food.
Rose sighed.
"So you're ditching-"
Rose was cut short as the screaming sound of a zombie aggressively leapt at her. She struggled to get it off. It was so strong... Rose panicked with her helplessness as the zombies teeth were bared and a short burst of bullets tore through its head.
Rose's heartbeat pounded madly as she breathed heavily... almost hyperventilating. She looked down at the zombie. It all happened so fast. Even though it hadn't the time, it was so strong paranoia told her it peirced her skin somehow.
"You alright?" Tony asked. Rose slowly nodded. "Poor bastard...." Tony recognized him as the roommate. "****. We'd better leave...."
Tony finished filling the weapons case with food and drinks as best as he could and stood ready to leave. Rose picked up the Ithaca and took a deep breath.
"You ready?"
Rose nodded.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Gail spotted the doctor sitting in the back of the room, over hearing talking to someone on the phone...

Doc: The virus is spreading fast , to fast.

Phone: .......

Doc: He was turning in to one of them.

Phone: And...

Doc: I eliminated him. There was a situation, I never had time to search him.

Phone: Then what did you get.

Doc: I only have part A.

Phone: .........

Gail: Sorry to interuppt your lecture Doc, you were saying.

The doctor froze and dropped the phone.

Phone: What happnend!?

There was a shot and the phone was no more.

Doc: Aahh how did you get in here

Gail: Black magic.

Gail: Now doctor I assume you're looking for this Gail said holding the liquid he found on the dead body, -Yes that's it the doctor said...

tequila

Bottle Lover
DegenerateElite;65971 said:
Infected Entry-
Scenerio: Analia

The air thickened around her as the staleness of the putrid necro scent settled in her nostrils. It was hard to breathe. As she advanced another zombie appeared. She slowed her stride slightly, but continued, gun raised. Another zombie appeared, and another... and another. The whole street was littered with them. Sensing it was a bad direction she turned around for a corpse to fall from the top of a nearby fire escape before her. Its head exploded on impact with the concrete. The scent of its blood put them all into frenzy -the dogs on the other side of the door rushing madly at the door in an attempt to break it down. She wasn't sure what awaited her on the otehr side, but she had to think fast; there were more zombies than bullets. The door started creaking -even it wouldn't last long.

I must have skipped this page by accident since my internet was going slow yesterday. Now I know what you ment. Could I proceed from this entry?

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
tequila;66557 said:
I must have skipped this page by accident since my internet was going slow yesterday. Now I know what you ment. Could I proceed from this entry?

No problem. :)

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Sorry for tying up the thread! Sorry sorry sorry! I've been uber busy here lately. I'll post something later when I get off work in about 5 or 6 hours. Sorry again!

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Elochai;66597 said:
Sorry for tying up the thread! Sorry sorry sorry! I've been uber busy here lately. I'll post something later when I get off work in about 5 or 6 hours. Sorry again!

We don't go in order. Everyone posts as often as they can. No worries. Look how many posts I have compared to you guys. Not many. -_-

Leon_S._Kennedy

DegenerateElite;66601 said:
We don't go in order. Everyone posts as often as they can. No worries. Look how many posts I have compared to you guys. Not many. -_-

lol i dont have any xD lol im still thinking

Mr Sunshine

OK my turn now! xD *Rolls the die*... Oops! I thought we were playing a table RPG! Sorry.. :lol:

===========================================================

John and Lucas got down the stairs and entered a small room. Unfortunately it was a dead end. A man dressed in white was next to a desk and was examining something. His eyes spotted the newcomers.

Dr. Jekins: Hello. I'm doctor Jekins. I'm a researcher of this University.

Lucas: Researcher? The are no researchers here! We would have seen you before...

Dr. Jekins: *sight*.. Well, there is no point in hiding it anymore..

John: Hiding what?

Dr. Jekins: This universiy features an underground facility. It's where the zombies came from.

Lucas: There is more than zombies.. A creature with an exposed heart just above us..

Dr. Jekins: Tyrant?! What? He wasn't supposed to be awaken!

John: So you have a part in all of this!

Dr. Jekins: Me? NO! I was just assigned to work for them! They were threatening me with my life.. I was also working on an antivirus parallelly..

Voice from above: ROOAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!

Dr. Jekins seems really stressed now

Dr. Jekins: Listen carefully. Your friend is seriously infected and needs the antivirus, DAYLIGHT. It can be created by mixing three materials in a special incubator: The P-base, the V-poison and the T-blood. I can give you the P-base. But you'll have to find the other two by yourselves. T-blood can be obtained by a Tyrant only, not any T-infected organism. V-poison comes from mutated wasps. They can be fou...

The Tyrant breaks through the door and runs towards the three men. Dr. Jekins falls back to a corner. Tyrant goes after him and kills him. Now he turns to John.

Voice: He wasn't useful anymore..

John and Lucas look at the stairs just to see Peter coming.

Peter: Don't worry. The Tyrant won't hurt you untill I say so.

Lucas: You bastard! All this religion thing was only a disguise!

Peter: Indeed it was my dear friend. I could work unnoticeably all these months. Enough said though. You two would make some ideal guinea pigs. Especially you Lucas.. It's time to put you both to sleep.

Peter takes out a spray and uses it to John and Lucas. Everthing darkens and John falls down....

Equip update: Butcher's Knife, P-Base

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Fallen91;66677 said:
OK my turn now! xD *Rolls the die*... Oops! I thought we were playing a table RPG! Sorry.. :lol:

===========================================================

John and Lucas got down the stairs and entered a small room. Unfortunately it was a dead end. A man dressed in white was next to a desk and was examining something. His eyes spotted the newcomers.

Dr. Jekins: Hello. I'm doctor Jekins. I'm a researcher of this University.

Lucas: Researcher? The are no researchers here! We would have seen you before...

Dr. Jekins: *sight*.. Well, there is no point in hiding it anymore..

John: Hiding what?

Dr. Jekins: This universiy features an underground facility. It's where the zombies came from.

Lucas: There is more than zombies.. A creature with an exposed heart just above us..

Dr. Jekins: Tyrant?! What? He wasn't supposed to be awaken!

John: So you have a part in all of this!

Dr. Jekins: Me? NO! I was just assigned to work for them! They were threatening me with my life.. I was also working on an antivirus parallelly..

Voice from above: ROOAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!

Dr. Jekins seems really stressed now

Dr. Jekins: Listen carefully. Your friend is seriously infected and needs the antivirus, DAYLIGHT. It can be created by mixing three materials in a special incubator: The P-base, the V-poison and the T-blood. I can give you the P-base. But you'll have to find the other two by yourselves. T-blood can be obtained by a Tyrant only, not any T-infected organism. V-poison comes from mutated wasps. They can be fou...

The Tyrant breaks through the door and runs towards the three men. Dr. Jekins falls back to a corner. Tyrant goes after him and kills him. Now he turns to John.

Voice: He wasn't useful anymore..

John and Lucas look at the stairs just to see Peter coming.

Peter: Don't worry. The Tyrant won't hurt you untill I say so.

Lucas: You bastard! All this religion thing was only a disguise!

Peter: Indeed it was my dear friend. I could work unnoticeably all these months. Enough said though. You two would make some ideal guinea pigs. Especially you Lucas.. It's time to put you both to sleep.

Peter takes out a spary and uses it to John and Lucas. Everthing darkens and John falls down....

Equip update: Butcher's Knife, P-Base

Love!

Tony and Rose Entry-

"We'll have to go around."
Tony had unlatched the rifle scope he'd recieved from the S.T.A.R.S. and was using it to see the current state of affairs in center city. There was no way to get through, alive.
"That'll take all night. The storm'll hit in about half an hour."
"The power plant'll probably get nailed in a few minutes as well."
A powerful gust of wind swept through the city. Tony and Rose could feel themselves being lifted, slightly, by its power.
"We'd better hurry."
As Tony and Rose prepped to climb down the fire escape, a loud roar was heard from the end of the street.
Sh*t...
"Rose! Down, quick!"
Rose rushed down hurriedly. Tony followed as a discombobulating shockwave hit them like brick walls. The high-pitched sound entered their ears and rendered them unstable. Tony lost control of his senses and fell to the concrete writhing in pain. Dizzy, he looked up.
"Tony!?"
"I'm fine..." Tony called back, standing to his feet, painfully. "Jump!"
Rose jumped and landed in his arms. The creature's footsteps were evident. It was only a matter of time before it would be upon them. Tony waited at the end of the alley, his rifle raised.
Sure enough, the creature entered the alleyway and a shower of bullets followed.

tequila

Bottle Lover
*From the infected entry*

She has to keep herself together and make a quick choice- use the escape route or be devoured by zombies and the dogs. Quickly, she ran through the fire exit and enters a warehouse. It's quite dark and damp inside. Sparks of electrical fuses hang from the ceiling. She takes a few steps away from the door, trips over her feet, and falls face first on the ground. The image is blurry and she starts to feel nausious.

Analia collects herself and tries to keep herself alert. The effects of dizziness and groggly noises from her stomach makes her feel like she wants to vomit. She gets off from the floor and heads for the metal staircase located on the west side of the building. Large wooden crates are pilled up and some are broken on the floor. She looks around to find another fire exit located on the second floor, on the north side of the warehouse.

"Hmmmmmm..." she wonders, "What kind of material do they have here? Maybe I can find something useful."
Scrounging around the first floor of the warehouse, she found some crates labeled WEAPONARY on it. It's going to be a toughy to open the crate.

"There has to be something around here to open this thing." She thinks to herself.

On the coveyor belt, a dull black object lies on the strip. She grabs it and tries to open the crate. She pulls and grinds against the edges of the crate. With all her might and muscle she had build up, finally the top opens. Inside, she finds a load of M4 machine guns with straps. It seems that all of them are fully loaded.

"Sweet, I could really use these." She whispers.

She straps on two M4s and looks around for other useful items, hopeing to find ammo. There's another crate labeled as AMMO. She cracks that open to find a strap full of bullets. She also takes three straps, wrapping it around her torso and hips. An estimate of 100 bullets are on it. The load is now getting quite heavy and there is a few more left inside. She trudges up the metal staircase and twirls the crate opener with her left hand. There's a small office on the northwest side. She paces her walk quickly and enters the room cautiously. There's a lifeless corpse lying on the floor. It could have been the manager of the place. A strange thing about the corpse bugs her. The color is similiar to the zombie she had killed by the pathway near the double doors. The flesh is scraped and has a reddish tone. The face of the person is slightly deformed, probably from being bitten. Teeth are bare and some are missing. This only made Analia feel hot and sick. She turns arounds and vomits on the side of the door.

*Bllaaaeh* *Coughing and trying to breathe*

"F*** man! What is going on with me?" she asks herself.

A roll of paper towels are on the edge of the desk. She grabs a few and cleans her mouth and hands. The vomit on the floor appears to be blood. In bewilderment, she wonders if the strange breeze was contaiminated.

*The body on the floor twitches.*

The zombie starts crawling on the floor and tries to pick it self up.

She uses the crate opener in her hand and hits hard againt the legs of the zombie.

"UUUUURRRRRRRR!!!!!" moans the zombie. It falls back down as it tries to get up.

She repeatedly swings against the legs and torso to keep the zombie down. It gets up quickly and lunges for her. She dodges the lunge, while letting go of the crate opener. She grabs her M4 stapped around her body, and fires a few rounds. The zombie slips on vomit that was on floor and trudges forward.

*PRAAAAA* the bullets rang out and hits the zombie's torso. The zombie falls down and limps for a few seconds. The body stops moving. Blood splats on the floor from the bullets making contact. Analia leaves the office before the zombie comes back to life.

*BANG.. BANG.. BANG..BANG...BANG..* A thread shots are being fired from outside.

*ROOOOAR* A loud screetching pitch sound also came from outside the building.

Analia runs for for the exit door and sees a guy shooting towards a dark figure. A girl is behind him, trembling of the sight of the dark figure, trying to reload her gun quickly.

======================================================================

I'll try to keep my entries from now on as short as possible. I don't want to bore you guys with a long, too descriptive read.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
tequila;66693 said:
I'll try to keep my entries from now on as short as possible. I don't want to bore you guys with a long, too descriptive read.

WHAT!? THAT'S YOUR BEST ONE! I love it.

Tony and Rose Entry-

Tony took a burst shot at its head. He only had two-hundred rounds. Rose pumped her shotgun into it swiftly as they pulled away.
180 rounds left.... It's not slowing down at all.
"Tony, aim for the heart!"
Tony switched to the AG36 and fired the only cluster grenade in the chamber. It made contact with the monster's heart. It keeled over for moment, but briefly. It stood once again as proud as ever whilst the tissue slowly regenerated and covered the heart completely. The other wounds hardened with the simultaneous explosions.
"What the **** is this thing!?"
Its eyes gleamed sanguine red as it bore its teeth. Its colossal grotesque claws flexing as it stood, ready to charge. Tony held onto his knife.
The beast charged forward and was upon them in an instant. They barely managed to escape its thrust. Tony fired fifty rounds into its skull as it roared and turned to face him. Tony stood to his feet and drew it away from Rose, unsure of what to do. She searched for a weak point to attack, but could find none; then she remembered the gunpowder bags Tony had brought with them. She opened the carrying case.
The monster charged forward. Tony was able to parry most of the force with his rifle as he rolled to the side, he immediately came back with his knife into into its skull and kicked himself away before it could swipe at him. The inital blow had wounded him. He stood nimbly, but painfully as the creature continued to swing at him. The air pressure reverberating from his swings threw Tony off balance. He managed a random burst into one of its eyes. The creature pulled back writhing in pain. Tony shot in and pulled the knife from its head only to pound it into its other eye. The monster managed to snag his coat with one of its claws and throw him to the concrete like a rag doll. Tony painfully pulled away as the monster screamed. The erupting shockwave ****tered all the glass in the street for miles. Tony was flung backward as the monster reverted to sense of smell to find him. It charged forward with speed only comparable to a roadrunner. Tony was imprinted in rubble and couldn't get out fast enough. An explosion erupting from its back turned the creature's attention. Another shockave ensued as Rose was sent flying through a fish kiosk. The weapon's case was flung in another direction. A zombie lurched forward from under the kiosk and was instantly mutilated to the point of being unrecognizable as a human being by the creature with a single blow. The ringing of the shockwave still panged in her head amd she couldn't see straight. It felt as if her head were about to burst. The creature shuffled through the fish around her looking for her. Rose quietly slid away and fired a round point-blank into its face. The monster swung spastically as it recoiled. Rose ducked and avoided the swing by the thread of her cap. Shaken, she backed away as Tony drew its attention. It burst into a fit of screaming. The sounds brought Rose to her knees. Tony had already gone deaf. He could only feel the vibrations of the sound as it wailed. Tony rushed forward, two bags of gunpowder with the tips ignited in-hand, and shoved them down its throat. The creatures jaws locked down on his arm as Tony screamed in pain. He emptied the rest of his clip into into its jaw and he barely managed to pull his arm out before the bag exploded. The burst expanded its throat visibly and almost decapitated the creature. It choked on its own blood and fell to the ground. Tony collapsed on contact with the ground and blacked out.
The faint sound of Rose's voice seared with a writhing pain in his ears as he opened his eyes. Rose had dragged him into an old restaraunt. The setting vaguely reminded him of La Femme Nikita after the gunfight. They were in the kitchen and Rose had tried nursing him back to health with damp towels and alcohol for his wounds.
Tony could barely speak.
"Please, Tony... stay with me...." Rose stroked his cheek warmly as he blacked out, again.

LordGolbez

John Harrison Nickname Golbez

Age 25

Came From A Big City To A Sleepy Little Town To Start Over And Have A Slower Paced Life. Father Came From Ireland And Married An American Woman And John Is The Second Child Out Of Five. Father Was A Big History Buff And Proud Of His Culture And Taught All Of His Children To Use A Sword And Oddly Enough Encouraged John To Pick Up The Martial Arts At A Young Age. John Is Of Near Genius Intelligence And Has A Hard Time Showing Emotion.

Equip Longsword, .357 Magnum With 7 Shots And 50 Rounds, 2 First Aid Kits

Clothes Black Jeans, Black Combat Boots, Ammo Belt, Sheath For Sword Across Back, And Black T-Shirt.

Appearance Short Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Clean Shaven, And Physically Fit

Status Human

L

Lurker
LordGolbez;66746 said:

Age 25

Came From A Big City To A Sleepy Little Town To Start Over And Have A Slower Paced Life. Father Came From Ireland And Married An American Woman And John Is The Second Child Out Of Five. Father Was A Big History Buff And Proud Of His Culture And Taught All Of His Children To Use A Sword And Oddly Enough Encouraged John To Pick Up The Martial Arts At A Young Age. John Is Of Near Genius Intelligence And Has A Hard Time Showing Emotion.

Clothes Black Jeans, Black Combat Boots, Ammo Belt, Sheath For Sword Across Back, And Black T-Shirt.

Status Human

Accepted. The longsword is probably your best bet of melee ever.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
LordGolbez;66746 said:

Age 25

Status Human

Edit. Whatever. Removed original post.

Top Bottom