• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

L

Lurker
DegenerateElite;65854 said:
G-Virus... DENIED! We haven't even introduced the Tyrant, yet. Slow it down. At this point everyone should just know Umbrella's name and have weird feeling about it if they're in-the-know, like Levi.
I'll be posting situations for you guys, now. I'm slowin' you guys down.

Thank you, Rathit... lol

Edited.

================================================================
"My name is Vince. Do you know what the f*ck is going on around here?" Vince said.

"Im afraid I don't know much either, I was just sent here to secure the city as I said." Levi replied.

"Well, apparently they meant to say they're sending you into a living hell. Vince said laughing

"Anyway, We'd better move on, we cant have any more of those dogs on us. Levi said

L

Lurker
Blargh Man;65811 said:
"Get back!" The man shuffled towards him until an airduct opens and a long tongue wrapped around the man's neck and pulled him into the vent.

Lol, dont want to double post but that just reminds me of The fallout 3 anchorage expansion when benji pops out of nowhere then 2 soldiers fall out of the air duct.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Infected Entry -

As the ominous breeze swept through the streets, warm air blanketed the city whether it be from the numerous fires center city or the approaching storm that would inevitably cleanse the city of all remaining life. The power plant lay like easy prey to the hellish storm clouds. The augery awakened something in the nosferatu unlike that of any previous coming of exhilaration. The warm air... the stronger scents... their bloodlust heightened and their drive to obtain it, much stronger.
The numerous cries of the zombies were heard throughout the city intermingled with various other horrific and monstrous sounds. The full moon bred new life into the creatures.

Mr Sunshine

DegenerateElite;65854 said:
G-Virus... DENIED! We haven't even introduced the Tyrant, yet. Slow it down. At this point everyone should just know Umbrella's name and have weird feeling about it if they're in-the-know, like Levi.
I'll be posting situations for you guys, now. I'm slowin' you guys down.

I guess I'll just wait for you, the gamemaster, to post my next situation. Can you handle all of the stories though? What if you don't have enough time one day?

L

Lurker
DegenerateElite;65888 said:
Infected Entry -

As the ominous breeze swept through the streets, warm air blanketed the city whether it be from the numerous fires center city or the approaching storm that would inevitably cleanse the city of all remaining life. The power plant lay like easy prey to the hellish storm clouds. The augery awakened something in the nosferatu unlike that of any previous coming of exhilaration. The warm air... the stronger scents... their bloodlust heightened and their drive to obtain it, much stronger.
The numerous cries of the zombies were heard throughout the city intermingled with various other horrific and monstrous sounds. The full moon bred new life into the creatures.

OH SHI------

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
DegenerateElite;65888 said:
Infected Entry -

Wait, what's this supposed to do? Is it something that effects all our characters?

L

Lurker
Blargh Man;65925 said:
Wait, what's this supposed to do? Is it something that effects all our characters?

Maybe, depends on the location of the special infected.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Fallen91;65902 said:
I guess I'll just wait for you, the gamemaster, to post my next situation. Can you handle all of the stories though? What if you don't have enough time one day?

You don't have to wait for me. Just keep posting (I really enjoy yours) and I'll throw in a random happening now and then. So if you're in a barricaded building, I may say the vents start filling up with poisonous gas from some smoke creature or what not. Then, you figure out how to get out and survive the horde you were holding off. So, as you can see, two seconds worth of thought on my end can completely derail your missions and objectives. That's the challenge of it.

Don't worry about my time. It don't take long to set up a situation. I've got 'em by a dime-a-dozen. I'm a writer by trade, so I like these because they help my writing. I'll find time.

Rathit;65915 said:
OH SHI------

Rathit knows....

Blargh Man;65925 said:

This is a foreshadowing. It tells you what's happening. So if I said, "center city is a nightmarish hell..." I wouldn't recommend going there. When I said the power plant was an easy target for the storm, you can bet your life that the storm's gonna hit it and the city'll be losing power. If you wantto take that a tad further; you could also conclude that generators providing power for the sealing of Umbrella experiments won't last long. Entries like that are courtesy information bits I give you guys or precursors to something bigger. In this case... both. I'm "setting the stage," as it were.
Also, I won't gyp you guys and randomly throw crap at you like a storm. If it's realistic that your character would see it, I'll post it and say... "-and Levi gazed into the eye of the storm-" blah, blah, blah, then, I'll give you the storm to deal with. I'm not gonna abuse the power... too unfair and random.

Rathit;65926 said:
Maybe, depends on the location of the special infected.

This too.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Update-

I will be posting later tonight.

I'll be adding a new Tony and Rose entry.

I'll be adding random infected entries. Don't bother trying to guess who they'll be for. I do it randomly... generally. I don't even know, who, yet. So continue your posts as usual, ignore me, completely, I have to make the situation work with all of you; not the other way around.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Name: GAIL.

Bio: GAIL is well known for his cold demeanor. He's also an excellant shot.

Equip: "SOCOM MK23" with silencer, Assault Rifle. Knife.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Valentine;65939 said:
Name: GAIL.

Bio: GAIL is well known for his cold demeanor. He's also an excellant shot.

Equip: "SOCOM MK23" with silencer, Assault Rifle. Knife.

Accepted. (Not that you need me to, but just to make it official.)

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Gail is sitting in an police office behind a desk making sure everything is in order, checking every equipmet one more time and as the time pass by he's having a map of the town downloaded to his GPS. He could hear the zombies moaning outside as he atached a radio to his belt.

GAIL: Hmm... What the hell is going on here, what did this, some kind of deciese? well don't forget your mission Gail, your not here to babysit. There's a pharmacy not too far away from here, I should take a closer look perhaps there is something I can use.

hobojoe521

hey is it too late to join, if it is then just deny my application, but ill sign up anyway. oh, ill be like that girl sherry in the darkside chronicles

name:joe

equip: dads red9

bio: regular kid that went to school, had friends, but was different from the other kids. how, he survied this long in a disaster like this(sorry best i could think of, im not very creative).

clothing: school uniform

appearence: normal face, white, 5 foot 2, average kid

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
hobojoe521;65961 said:
hey is it too late to join, if it is then just deny my application, but ill sign up anyway. oh, ill be like that girl sherry in the darkside chronicles

name:joe

equip: dads red9

bio: regular kid that went to school, had friends, but was different from the other kids. how, he survied this long in a disaster like this(sorry best i could think of, im not very creative).

clothing: school uniform

appearence: normal face, white, 5 foot 2, average kid

Don't worry about the creativity. You get better at it the more you exercise it. Glad to meet ya, Joe!

He barricaded himself inside an ice cream parlor. (That's what kids do, they set up barriers....) He came out when he heard gunfire and went looking for people.

That oughtta get you started.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Infected Entry-
Scenerio: Analia

The air thickened around her as the staleness of the putrid necro scent settled in her nostrils. It was hard to breathe. As she advanced another zombie appeared. She slowed her stride slightly, but continued, gun raised. Another zombie appeared, and another... and another. The whole street was littered with them. Sensing it was a bad direction she turned around for a corpse to fall from the top of a nearby fire escape before her. Its head exploded on impact with the concrete. The scent of its blood put them all into frenzy -the dogs on the other side of the door rushing madly at the door in an attempt to break it down. She wasn't sure what awaited her on the otehr side, but she had to think fast; there were more zombies than bullets. The door started creaking -even it wouldn't last long.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Rathit;65853 said:
Vince kept on walking through the college, checking most every room, he found only a .32 pistol, a common self defense item, and 13 shots to go with it. Apparently someone used it for suicide, because there was a body right next to the gun. He then went to the deluxe dormitories for rich snobs, taking the stairs, and found alot. First, in the umbrella pharmacy owner's son's room he happened to find a weird vial with the label "T-Virus Sample" on it.
"What the hell is this" Vince thought to himself.
Vince checked the other rooms but only found more useless sh*t. Then he thought of going to the umbrella pharmaceutical offices to investigate. On his way he busted a car window with his bat, then hot-wired the car.
"Tst, how do I know how to do this sh*t." Vince said to himself.
To his dismay, there was only a quarter tank of gas left, but enough to make it to umbrella. Once he got to the place he saw the body of a mysterious man, and an empty desk which seemed weird.
"Why is the desk empty?" Vince asked himself
He moved on to the lab part of it to find a man struggling with an infected dog. Vince immediately took out and aimed his Hunting Rifle and shot the dogs head.
"Who the hell are you?" Vince asked the man.
==========================================================================
Elochai you can continue the story if you want, but if you want me to do it you can.

I think he was referring to a licker. I may be wrong, but those are characteristics of a licker.
So you shot the licker in the head and saved Vincent.

Infected Entry
Scenerio: Vince, Vincent, and Levi (Has a nice ring to it...)

Their meeting was cut short. Another blood curdling cry was heard at the end of the hallway as they both looked on warily. First was a talon, then it was two, then it was a pair, not long after it was several pairs and horde of sanguine flesh heaps toad-like in form with sadistic tongues screaming for blood. They blanketed the walls, ceiling, and ground as they approached. They seemed attracted by the gunfire. The glass beneath their feet created a precarious situation -for Vincent-in-particular. Unsure of what to do, the pair froze and their breath left them as the pack neared. Slipping by them was an impossible fantasy....

BTW, Rathit, I think you forgot you met up with Levi. Understandable considering the moderation, rather than posting you've been doing, but try to keep track. I'll let you hop this time, but slow it down. You can't be in two places at once.
So Vince and Levi already met up and got acquainted and upon hearing gunfire headed to the college... is it...? Levi is waiting outside for Vince to return with any survivors.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Reminder! Infected Entries are random! Keep posting!

Tony and Rose Entry-

Tony exhaled and sighed leaning back with his joint. Rose looked down at the streets below, littered with the undying creatures. She gazed solemnly out into the ominous skies; the coming storm clouds didn't look friendly.
"What now?" Rose asked,
"We're heading to my apartment..." Tony said flicking his weed over the roof "...and then, we're gonna get the hell out of here."
"How?"
"There's an old abandoned train station on the east side. Not many people even know about it. It shut down when I was a kid. It leads to an underground pass out of the city."
Tony reminisced and chuckled.
"What?"
"Childhood memories... it's nothing." Tony grinned, faced Rose, kneeling down next to him, took off his grunge-ornamented flat cap, and flopped it her head so she could couldn't see. Rose pulled up the hat and Tony merely chuckled.
"It looks good on you... green's your color."
Rose blushed.
"So why the interest in the shotgun?"
"My father sold them. He got me started on them when I young... it feels..."
"Natural."
"...Yeah." Rose replied warmly.
Tony looked up, lifting his hand; he could almost feel the moisture in the air.
"We'd better get going; that storm's gonna be here, soon."
"Right."

hobojoe521

before joe walked out of the ice cream parlor, he scavenged around to try to find anything he could use. Bingo, flash light and a shotgun from under the counter, of course he couldnt use it but whoever he found could.

after stripping the parlor of everything useful, he carefully walked out and followed the gunshots.

he cmae across many zombies, but with his expeirience in watching scary movis, he just ran away as much as he could, saving whatever ammo he could for someone he met that knew how to use a gun.

just then, he saw a car rushing down the street ahead, at first he thought nothing of it, but then he thought " zombies cant drive," and so he went running after it but by the time he got to the street, it was out of sight.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
As Gail moved through the streets spotting the pharmacy just ahead of him... Gail opened the door carefully as he entered, it was nice and quite inside everything was still in order but all of a sudden there was a male voice:

- Who's there! Gail didn't answer, he was trying to localize the person shouting. Then there was a moan and three shots were fired Gail rushed to the crime scene but was to late, though he cought a glimps of someone in a white coat running into the storage. There was a dead body on the floor another pharmacist, he had three shots in his chest. Gail put on his black gloves as he search the body and found a syringe containing some sort of liquid, the syringe had a strange logo on it, -you don't mind if I keep this do you? he said to the corpse - and since your friend's still inside that room, let's pay him a visit too...

Top Bottom