• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

LordGolbez

John Was Sitting Around Trying To Get Some Peace And Quiet Before Having To Deal With His Boss Again Tomorrow. "God I Have To Get A New Job. That Old Bat Is Really Starting To Get On My Nerves. Oh Well Maybe I Can Finish My Book Tonight And Get A New One On The Way Home Tomorrow." He Sat Down In His Chair And Started To Read A Book About The British Empire When They First Started To Advance In To Ireland And Impose Rule. Just As He Got Started He Heard Screaming Outside In The Hall And He Had Become Quite Irritated At This. "Can't You Two Just Shut The Hell Up For Once. You Two Argue Every Damn Night Can't I Just Get One Night Of Peace." Then The Screaming Stops Suddenly And John Thinks That Maybe They Listened For Once And Continues Reading.

After A Few Minutes Of Silence He Hears Rustling Outside Of His Door And Someone Starts Banging On His Door. "Who Is It?" And The Only Reply He Hears Is A Moaning Sound. Again He Asks "Who Is It" The Banging Becomes More Furious And He Starts To Ready Himself For Whatever Is On The Other Side Of The Door. The Door Finally Gives Way And John Is Surprised By The Sight Of His Neighbor But A Large Chunk Of Her Neck Missing. "Holy ****e, Stay Back I Don't Want To Hurt You Worse Than You Are. Let Me Call 911." But She Kept Coming With A Dead Look In Her Eyes Completely Unresponsive To John. "What Are You Doing? I Will Hurt You If I Have To, Don't Make Me." She Proceeded To Grab John And Tried To Bite Him. "Okay You Asked For It Bitch." He Pushed Her Back And Knocked Her Feet Out From Under Her And Pinned Her Down But She Was Putting Up Quite A Fight.

He Had Seen His Neighbor In The Hallway Before And She Could Not Be More Than 110 Pounds 5'6" While John Was Easily 250 And 6'6" Even She Was Slightly Difficult Considering He Was Trying To Not Hurt Her. He Was Trying To Talk To Her When A Shadow Darkened His Doorway. John Looked Up To See Her Boyfriend In The Same Condition As She. John Quickly Rolled Backwards And Readied Himself Again. Just Then A Thought Came To His Head And Ran To His Bedroom. "**** This ****." He Got His Longsword Out Of His Closet And With Two Quick Swipes Decapitated The Couple As They Entered His Bedroom. "What The Hell Is Going On?" He Said As He Looked Down At They're Bodies.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
LordGolbez;66762 said:
He Had Seen His Neighbor In The Hallway Before And She Could Not Be More Than 110 Pounds 5'6" While John Was Easily 250 And 6'6" Even She Was Slightly Difficult Considering He Was Trying To Not Hurt Her. He Was Trying To Talk To Her When A Shadow Darkened His Doorway. John Looked Up To See Her Boyfriend In The Same Condition As She. John Quickly Rolled Backwards And Readied Himself Again. Just Then A Thought Came To His Head And Ran To His Bedroom. "**** This ****." He Got His Longsword Out Of His Closet And With Two Quick Swipes Decapitated The Couple As They Entered His Bedroom. "What The Hell Is Going On?" He Said As He Looked Down At They're Bodies.

Well, ain't this takin' a turn for the bizarre.... A longsword... huh, it works....
We already have a John, though. Please change the name. I apologize for not catching it, sooner.

Infected Entry-

The storm has now hammered the the power plant. All of the electricity in the city has been cut; no light, no media, nothing with an electric pulse of any kind. The rain now hammers down like a chronic waterfall with poor visibility. The winds now threaten to lift anyone in the street off their feet. Even some of the zombies now take shelter. The mad rush to get into safer conditions has resulted in an influx of zombies to all buildings in the city. (As noted, their strength has increased, their drive is stronger, they are more aggressive. Zombies should no longer be a cakewalk.)
Out in the streets, mad snarls can be heard periodically.
*It is recommended that survivors find shelter.

LordGolbez

DegenerateElite;66771 said:
Well, ain't this takin' a turn for the bizarre.... A longsword... huh, it works....
We already have a John, though. Please change the name. I apologize for not catching it, sooner.

Infected Entry-

The storm has now hammered the the power plant. All of the electricity in the city has been cut; no light, no media, nothing with an electric pulse of any kind. The rain now hammers down like a chronic waterfall with poor visibility. The winds now threaten to lift anyone in the street off their feet. Even some of the zombies now take shelter. The mad rush to get into safer conditions has resulted in an influx of zombies to all buildings in the city. (As noted, their strength has increased, their drive is stronger, they are more aggressive. Zombies should no longer be a cakewalk.)

I Could Change It To Jeff Or I Could Just Use Golbez My Nickname In The Bio Whatever Is Cool.

L

Lurker
DegenerateElite;66771 said:
Infected Entry-

But what about the laptop Levi found... oh right thats a battery.
Well, since Echolai isn't posting I may as well continue myself. Will update my story soon.

tequila

Bottle Lover
A piercing shriek that came from the mysterious large creature rang her ears, as if it about to make her deaf. It took her awhile to recover from the disturbing shriek. She couldn't move. Just in shock of the events that quicky brush in her view. Her jaw hangs as she watches the harsh combat between the guy and the dark figure, which exposed it self from the shadows. Why didn't she move? At least made an effort to fire a few rounds of assistance. No.... it's as if the battle came from a horror movie, but it's in real life. She needs to snap out of it! The man is limping away from the gruesome creature. Then, he passes out. The girl runs towards him, slighly sobbing.

"Please wake up!" the girl cries, "C'mon snap out of it!"

Pieces of the creature's throat are splattered on the concrete ground. It lies motionless- its heart is not beating, nor is it coming back alive. The handmade bomb that the man shoved into the creature's mouth was risky. The creature had bit him, but he managed to save himself before the bomb had exploded.

Coming into her senses, Analia realized that the civilians had left. Who are they? She runs down the metal stairs and jams the ladder to ground leve. She climbs down quickly and looks around for clues of where they might have gone. A trail of blood was left behind. Looking back to catch a glance of the horrendous creature, a shiver was sent down her spine. Then, she set focus to the trail of blood.. It led to a back entrance of a restraunt. Slowly, she opened the door. Moans of zombies can be heard from a close distance. Had they been able to smell fresh blood from a mile away? Who knows, but she has to make sure that they're ok and make up for the lack of assistance.

*Creek* The door opens.

The girl is startled and assumes alert mode.

"Who is there?" she asks.

Immediately, the girl arms her pistol and has an itchy trigger finger.

"Wait, don't shoot!" states Analia, "I followed a trail of blood and saw that your buddy got injured from that horrible monster."

The girl slowly puts down the gun and sighs heavily. She looks down at the guy and looks back at Analia.

"Who are you?" she asks.

"I'm Analia." she replies, extending her hand, "I just recently moved into this city not too long ago. Now it's been terrorized. How is your buddy doing? Is he alright?"

"I'm Rose, and this is Tony." she says softly, "It's been really bad out there. First we were in a bar, then the news reports about this whole cannalbalism s***."

*Rose's voice starts to break a little.*
"I really don't know what the hell is going on here! Tony is in bad condition because of that thing we had just battled!" she continues.

Rose starts getting scared and lets out a few tears. So much mixed feelings are starting to build up on her. Analia slowly approaches Rose and tries to soothe her.

"It's going to be alright, let's get you cleaned up and we'll figure out a plan to get out of this hell hole." assures Analia.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
tequila;66840 said:
*Rose's voice starts to break a little.*
"I really don't know what the hell is going on here! Tony is in bad condition because of that thing we had just battled!" she continues.

Rose starts getting scared and lets out a few tears. So much mixed feelings are starting to build up on her. Analia slowly approaches Rose and tries to soothe her.

"It's going to be alright, let's get you cleaned up and we'll figure out a plan to get out of this hell hole." assures Analia.

Ahem... (Cough-) Rose isn't a softie. (-for future reference.) Granted, she's not hardcore either... think... Lara Croft. Yeah... that's it.

"Tony... Tony..."
"Is he alright?"
"I don't know... how could I let this happen? For ****'s sake! How does a point-blank shotgun round not kill the damn thing!?" Rose didn't know what was going on, completely, but it was pointless to state it. No one did. -None of them did, anyway.
"It's not your fault."
Rose faced Tony, solemnly.
"I suppose you're right...."

Tony could faintly hear the crashing of the rain upon the roof. His hearing was coming back, however, slowly. Rose's voice rang in his ears painfully as she gently tried to awaken him.
"Rose?"
Tony couldn't even open his eyes.
"Tony? Thank God... please, stay with me."
Tony slowly sat himself up.
"Were you taalking to someone earlier?"
"Yeah, amother survivor. She's over on the balcony waiting for the storm to pass."
Tony could barely comprehend her words. It felt as though his blood were pumping poison through him like a steam jet. Tony stood with a long groan. A headrush followed. He fell back clutching the counter. He reached for the salt container and approached the sink.
"What're you...?"
"I need to slow the bloodflow. I was torn up pretty good. Does she know about...?"
"...I told her."
"Alright. If I turn into one of those things, shoot me."
He said so naturally... something was off.
"Well it wasn't exactly a zombie per se. So maybe..." Tony's sad smile cut her off.
"...Wishful thinking." Tony emptied the bottle into his mouth and choked it down with cold faucet water. "God, I feel like ****...." Tony turned to face Rose. "Thanks... for takin' care of me...."
"No problem." Rose smiled. "You'd have done the same for me."
"Well now... I can't turn down a pretty lady like yourself, now, can I?"
Rose chuckled.
Tony looked out the window. His eyes bloodshot red. His veins slowly became more visible as his body worked toward dehydration.
"Let me meet this other survivor."
"She's upstairs, follow me."
Rose led up up a small staircase and through a small hallway where they came to a roofed balcony. The wind was abnormally strong. The maelstrom that hammered the city was relatively unhindered by the roof in combination with the wind. Still- Analia stood dumbstruck at what she saw -or rather, didn't see.
"Analia, what're you...?" Then Rose noticed it as well. Tony approached the balcony. The monster they'd just defeated was gone. There was no trace of it left.

LordGolbez

John Harrison Will Now Be Referred To As Golbez His Nickname From Here On In To Clear Up And Prevent Any Confusion.

As Golbez Looked Down At His Sword And The Bodies He Noticed That The Blood Was Coagulated And Remembering What He Had Once Read In A Medical Textbook Knew That Blood Did Not Do That After You Were Dead. His Walked Over To The Telephone And All He Heard Was A Disconnect Signal. He Then Turned On The TV And All He Saw Has Static. "What Is Going On? There Is No Way That The Dead Got Up And Started Walking Around, And The Phones And TV Being Out As Well Does Not Mean Good News." Golbez Asked Himself And Started To Look For His Clothes, Belt, Boots And Sheath. "I May Not Know What Is Going On But If There Are More Of The Things I Am Not Going To Wait Here For Them To Come And Get Me." After He Got Dressed He Walked To His Bedside Table And Got Out His .357 Magnum And His Extra Rounds. After Making Sure It Was Loaded And Storing His Extra Ammo In His Belt He Went To Find A Rag To Wipe Off His Sword. He Managed To Find An Old Red Dust Cloth And Proceeded To Clean His Sword And Ran His Fingers Across The Inscription On The Base Of The Blade. "To My Son Golbez." In One Of The Rare Moments He Showed Emotion A Look Of Remorse Crossed His Face. "I Had Hoped To Never Use These Again." Just Then Lightning Flashed And Golbez Noticed It Was Raining Really Hard. He Slid The Weapon Back Into His Sheath Grabbed A Flashlight And A Raincoat From The Closet Making Sure The Light Was In Good Working Order Attached It To His Belt And Proceeded Out Of His Apartment.

He Managed To Make It Down A Couple Of Floors Then Stopped And Listened. He Heard The Shuffling Of Feet Downstairs And Drew His Weapon And Made His Way Down The Steps Slowly And He Saw One Of The Creatures Stumbling Around. After His Previous Encounter He Had An Idea That Destroying The Brain Or Separating The Head From The Body Would Stop It Fairly Efficiently. He Aimed And Took The Shot And He Turned Out To Be Right. "That's Good I Only Have So Many Shots And I Don't Know How Many There Are. He Kept His Gun Drawn Just In Case There Were More. As He Made His Way Down The Hall To The Next Set Of Steps There Was Blood Everywhere. "Jesus How Did This All Happen So Quickly?" He Looked Into One Of The Open Doors And Saw That These Monsters Did Not Feed Based On Age Or Gender. I Destroyed The Zombie And Continued On. As He Stepped Onto The Final Floor He Put On His Raincoat And Stepped Out Into The Rain Hoping To Find More Survivors Than Zombies But Given With What He Had Seen In Such A Short Time That Did Not Seem Likely.

tequila

Bottle Lover
DegenerateElite;66878 said:
Ahem... (Cough-) Rose isn't a softie. (-for future reference.) Granted, she's not hardcore either... think... Lara Croft. Yeah... that's it.

Sorry. Gotcha tho!

tequila

Bottle Lover
The wind blew furiously and rain started to pour down harder, whiplashing her delicate soft face.

"H-Ho-How could this be?" stutters Analia.

"Where could this thing have gone?" asked Rose, "Tony, this is the other survivor. She followed the trail of blood and found us here."

Analia turns to face Tony. His condition is pretty bad and needs some serious medical attention- FAST.

"Hey how are you feeling? You look pretty bad there." says Analia

"I'm alright, just a little dizzy. My head is pounding." responds Tony.

"Take it easy there bud." cautions Analia.

"Let's get moving....we need to find an escape route out of this city. Did you confront any other survivors?" asks Rose,

"I have confronted a fellow, but he was in bad condition as well. He was back at the Texaco gas station. By now, I think he could've turned into one of them. There's no turning back." firmly says Analia.

"Damn this really does suck. Well let's move on." says Rose.

Tony starts to feel dizzy. Pulses are getting stronger and flowing through his body. He starts to feel hot.

"Yo are you ok?" asks Analia.

"I'll be fine, let's go" Tony responds harshly.

In doubt, Analia keeps a close eye on him. The huge scratch that the monster made on his arm is pretty deep. Rose heads back into the restraunt, with Tony following behind her. Analia goes back inside as well.

"Hey there's a warehouse nearby here. I found these weapons inside of a crate with another crate of ammo. We should pack up as much as possible if we're going to get out of this city alive." suggests Analia.

"What about that monster that attacked Tony?" snaps Rose.

"Then we're going to have to find a way to destroy it if it gets in our way." responds Analia.

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
wait, it's been a while since i've been on, so i need to be put up to speed, what's going on? vince found vincent and levi did too? I'm confused.

L

Lurker
Blargh Man;67220 said:
wait, it's been a while since i've been on, so i need to be put up to speed, what's going on? vince found vincent and levi did too? I'm confused.

No, I found Levi and thats it.

tequila

Bottle Lover
It's been a hectic week so far, so we might have to pause this and continue when everyone comes back with more ideas and time to input.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
tequila;67419 said:
It's been a hectic week so far, so we might have to pause this and continue when everyone comes back with more ideas and time to input.

Good Idea. Let's pause here for a while.

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
srry, i been playin alot of games and not loggin in so if u guys dont mind i'm gonna continue story. Just gotta come up with next part.

"F"ck these things are everywhere!" Vincent rose quickly and ran the other way only to be stopped by the sudden loss of power. "Ahhhh! Just what i need, wait! My rifle!" Vince pulled out is Tar and used the Flashlight to get to an elevator shaft. He put his rifle on his back and slid down the shaft as the elevator itself was stuck on the top floor. The creatures followed as if they could see him, vincent ran to find the lobby of the building full of zombies. He was standing there thinking when suddenly a car came crashing through the wall, a man leaned out of the car and said, "Soldier! Get in the car!" Vincent quickly got in the car and pulled out of the building. "Vincent? Hot damn! it is you!" "Sir! Am i glad to see you!" It's the leader of his squad, Sgt.Calfer. "Well we might not be driving long because this car has barely any fuel in it." "i got some gas, we can use it. Just pull under that garage so i can put it in the car." They pulled under the garage and both got out. "God it's raining alot!" Said vincent, "Yeah it is, well get that stuff in there i'll cover you." Vincent put the gas in the car and threw away the can. Before they could get back in Calfer gave him an M4A1 and a few clips. "Thanks sir." "Save the official bullsh*t and let's get back in the car." They got in the car and drove until they finnally ran out of gas, They stop only to see blue and red lights through the entense rain, they walk to the lights to find an abandoned police car. they both looked to the left and saw a large building with an umbrella logo on the top. "It's the umbrella facility!" Said vincent, " Let's get in there, we can use any shelter we can right now!" They both ran quickly into the building. In the lobby all they fine is a dead man in black, and a bunch of dead dogs. Suddenly Calfer shoots a couple of rounds past vincent's head, "That dog was infected." Said calfer. "Well, lets go check out the place and see if we can fine anything useful." Said vincent.

New Weapon:M4A1 Assault rifle

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
I don't think anyone's posting anymore.... Sorry I took so long, but gawd. Wazzup? Oh well. There goes another RPG.

Top Bottom