• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

tequila

Bottle Lover
Here's what I've been lagging....

======================================================

It's pouring down harder. Rain drops are lashing against Analia's face like tiny razors piercing her skin. The dark cloudy night made it seem like they were trapped in video game of survivor --except it's not really a game.

Shuffling of feet are heard from a distance.

"Looks like we're gonna have a hell of a workout soon." lightheartedly jokes Analia.

She's trying to lighten up the mood and keep faith within the trio. Tony suddenly drops to the ground, clenching his chest with one arm.

"Are you ok?" Rose asks.
"Arrrrg the pain! It hurts so bad!" Tony yelped.
"What's wrong?" asks Analia.

Rose and Analia picks up Tony and hold him up. His body feels like dead beat. He struggles to hold himself up and keep the weight off the girls as much as possible. Zombies wondering around aimlessly from a few blocks away smell the fresh blood running through their live predators' veins. A once-lived firefighter takes a deep breath to intake the delicious, mouth watering scent. Its eyes glow hot red like a beast ready to catch it's supper. Skin starts peeling and reveals a reddish tone underneath the dead skin. Sharp claws spawn out from his hands. His head whipped to the direction of the scent of Tony, Rose, and Analia's blood. The zombie paces a little more than average zombie until it reaches to a run. A hoard of sluggish zombies follow the lead zombie.

Still managing to get back into normal conscience, Tony shakes his head to get out of his dizzyness.

"What's wrong?" Analia asks again.
"My chest...it hurts....and I feel dizzy." replied Tony, while trying to catch his breathe.
"I think that battle with that thing is the cause for this." Rose said to Analia, "I wonder if he could be infected as well."

Pounding footsteps can be heard behind them. Moaning sounds follow.

"Aw sh**! They are coming after us! Let's get him into a safe place!" commands Rose.

Struggling to keep Tony upright, the girls manage to move Tony. The footsteps are starting to get louder...and FASTER. Tony's heart is starting to pound faster and faster, making it hard to breathe.

*"Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. Tony thinks to himself", "Don't give up now. Must.... keep.....on.....moving."

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The footsteps... the sound of the water splashing in mad rushes all around them. It enveloped them. It came from all sides. They couldn't decipher where the creatures were coming from and where they weren't. Tony's dehydration had slowed his bloodflow and he was able to keep his wits about him. It was painful to stand, but he could no longer stand being shouldered. Be his old-fashioned thinking, he stood and turned back as they all backed into each other and waited. The heavy rains reduced their visibility. It was difficult to see anything farther than their own hands.
"You two alright?"
"Yeah." Rose replied.
"Yeah." Analia followed.
You should really be worried about yourself, though....
"I have a bigger gun." Tony replied.
"What?" Analia replied.
"You said I should be worried about myself, right?"
Before Analia could answer they came in the dozens as shells dropped like the rain lashing at their skin.
The fireman was the only creature to survive the storms of wind and lead. Now, it seemed, there were several. There was something different about them... unlike the others.... Rose and Analia emptied their clips into the creatures, but still... they wouldn't back down.
"They're not dying!" Analia screamed. Rose hastily reloaded her shotgun.
"Tony... how's it on your side? ...Tony?"
Tony stood in a saddle position to keep his balance as his head seared with unspeakable pain. His eyes dilated and his body shook. His mind wouldn't clear as though it were a normal headrush, however.
Tony screamed in a mad rage. His scream echoed throughout the streets sweeping the creatures off their feet. They charged back in a mad rush as Tony caught one by the throat -crushing its spine at the neck. Another charged and Tony's head went numb as he stared at it. The zombie suddenly stopped and went throuh horrifying convulsions. Rose and Analia watched in horror as it happened. They still weren't sure what was really going on. The rain reflected the entire scene in a different light. The creature suddenly became lifeless and fell to the ground like a puppet.
The other creaturess stopped and slowly backed away screaming.
Tony backed into Rose breathless and exhausted.
"Tony!" Rose kneeled down and caught him.
"You alright?"
Tony could barely keep his vision straight. He attributed it to the rain.
"I'm fine."
His ears had finally adjusted to their new sensitivity.
"We need to keep going. There's more coming." The footsteps Rose and Analia wouldn't recognize for several more minutes, Tony could hear as clear as day.
"Where?" Analia questioned.
Tony whispered into Rose's ear as she helped him stand.
"The sewer?" Rose replied.

Mr Sunshine

While John and Nicholai were talking the Tyrant started mutating..

John: What the.. Oh ****..

Nicholai: let's get out of here..

The two men begun running and reached an elevator. They called it and had to wait for it..

..The Tyrant was growing taller.. His body was becoming more mascular and his claws were growing longer too. He was about 12 feet tall now.

Hopefully the elevator had just arrived.

John: Quick! Get inside..

They entered it as the monster was standing up again..

LordGolbez

Golbez Left His Apartment Building And Started Walking Down The Street Keeping Aware Of His Surroundings. He Saw That None Of The Cars On The Street Had Been Disturbed. "Well First Things First I Guess I Need To Try To Get Out Of The City." Golbez Just Chose A Random Car And Pulled The Handle. "Hmm Locked I Am Sure The Owner Will Not Mind Given The Situation That Is If They Are Around To Mind Of Course". Golbez Took The Butt Of His Gun And Broke The Window. Golbez Rummaged Around In The Car To See If The Keys Were In It. "No Keys, Okay More Than One Way To Start A Car." Golbez Looked Around To Make Sure It Was Clear And Started To Hotwire The Car. The Car Started Easy Enough But As He Started To Get Up Something Grabbed His Leg From Under The Car. "Ahh Damn Zombie". He Kicked It In The Forehead And And Drew His Gun And Finished Off The Creature. "Ok Time To Leave". He Started To Drive To One Of The Exits That Would Take Him Out Of The City. Most Of The Streets He Had Passed Looked The Same As His But Then It Started To Change Slowly. Cars Were Wrecked And Bodies Were In The Street And Then There When Fires Breaking Out All Over The City. It Seemed Not Even The Downpour Helped To Douse The Flames. "Well This City Has Gone To Hell Literally." As He Started To Approch The City Limits He Saw A Wall That Seemed To Encircle The City. "Dammit This Is Really Bad If They Are Willing To Seal The City Off". Then Without Warning Guards On The Wall Started To Shoot At The Car. "Oh Great Now I Have People To Worry About Now Too." He Quickly Put It Into Reverse And Sped Away. "Great Now I Have To Find Another Way Out Of The City.

Mr Sunshine

The elevator was going up with John and Nicholai in it. Screams and roars could be heard from the downside. The tyrant was really angry now..

*Warning the self destruction system has benn activated. The self destruction system has been activated. 2 minutes untill detonation.*

John: what... Who the hell??

Nicholai: Don't know! Maybe Peter.. Anyway as soon as these doors open we ran like hell...

John: agreed..

Ther doors opened. john didn't know where the exit was exactly..

Nicholai: Come on! This way!

The two men starting running.

*30 seconds untill detonation*

They continued moving. Nicholai was stopping every now and then to clear the way from zombies. He was a damn good shot. John couldn't disagree on that.

*10......9......*

The central doors of the building could be seen now.

*6......5......*

Nicholai was too far away from John now but he wasn't out of the building yet. John couldn't keep up the pace. He was too tired too continue

*2......1.....BOOM..*

The whole place blew up. John wasn't sure if Nicholai got out. But John didn't make it for sure. Pillars and stones were falling upon him...

L

Lurker
Blargh for now your characters frozen, dont act in 24 hours and you're dead. Sorry to say, your characters been inactive.
===========================================================================
Vince immediately grabbed the carbine and the remaining magazines and ran out. He ran outside and started shooting the tyrant in the heart. After all of his ammo was gone, the tyrant still wouldn't stop. Vince rushed inside and pulled out his .32 and shot til it was empty. He ran to the back windows. He attempted to break his blockade but he couldn't in time. The tyrant just missed Vince's head as Vince ran. He went for the hardware section of the store. He grabbed a small canister of gasoline, and threw it near the tyrant. He quickly loaded 1 shot in his .32 and shot the gasoline. The explosion blew up most of the store. Vince realized he was trapped as the door was blocked by rubble. Vince grabbed the food bag and hid under a pile of debris. The following cave in still crushed him a little. After it was over he was stuck, with only a few air holes. He suddenly realized he shouldn't have grabbed the food as now he was cramped and stuck. After a few hours of this he moved some of the rubble over and climbed out. He ran as far away form the store as possible.
Who said the Tyrant was dead?

Edit: Blargh nine more hours.

Marksman

Can I join as a hunter maybe? (or somin higher up if there is anything, but don't mind) Thats if still time ...
An early stage hunter prototype maybe? Sent to hunt etc etc down for etc etc reasons (cant think of any lol..)

L

Lurker
Marksman;70282 said:
Can I join as a hunter maybe? (or somin higher up if there is anything, but don't mind) Thats if still time ...
An early stage hunter prototype maybe? Sent to hunt etc etc down for etc etc reasons (cant think of any lol..)

Sure, anything is fine. You have the choice. Pick up the application sheet from the first page and fill it out. If their is something you want to leave out go ahead. If i prefer you have that section then I will say.

Blargh your character has died to unknown causes. Zombies have fed on you and you have now crossed to the side that is next to the other side. Welcome to the undead.

Marksman

Name: Ryan
Equip: Metal pipe and a magnum with 7 bullets.
Bio: Ryan was a young scientist in Umbrella's laberatory under Raccoon city. Upon breaking out he first holed himself up in his lab using a big piece of metal pipe to hit any zombies that got in. On his way back to the surface he found a magnum with only 7 bullets. He decided to keep it for later, and maybe for himself. He broke to the surface and tried to do what he can to help the remainders of Raccoon city still alive. He felt guilty.
Clothing: White lab coat with blood spec's on it.
Appearance: Brown hair that came to around his shoulders. Average height and not very big muscles.

(decided not to do the hunter)

L

Lurker
Marksman;70421 said:
Name: Ryan
Equip: Metal pipe and a magnum with 7 bullets.
Bio: Ryan was a young scientist in Umbrella's laberatory under Raccoon city. Upon breaking out he first holed himself up in his lab using a big piece of metal pipe to hit any zombies that got in. On his way back to the surface he found a magnum with only 7 bullets. He decided to keep it for later, and maybe for himself. He broke to the surface and tried to do what he can to help the remainders of Raccoon city still alive. He felt guilty.
Clothing: White lab coat with blood spec's on it.
Appearance: Brown hair that came to around his shoulders. Average height and not very big muscles.

(decided not to do the hunter)

Accepted, make your first post and try to stay active. Dont turn out like Blargh.
Vince eventually ran out of breath from sprinting. He went back to the apartment building he lost Levi in realizing he forgot the laptop. He ran there. He picked up the bloody laptop and noticed that it was on. He was positive he and Levi turned it off. He didn't really mind and just pulled up a minimized document. The document said "Turn around, Vincent.". Vince just did what it said and noticed a vial. He didn't know what it was and the glass looked fragile so he didn't touch it at all. He then turned back around at the laptop and explored the documents. One was labeled CURE and Vince opened it. The laptop suddenly died just as it opened. he decided just to leave the building.

Marksman

(is it alright I take the role of the one who wrote the document, since i was a scientist I could of brought it there kinda thing...)

Ryan leant against the door. Watching Vince' reaction to the cure, "beautiful, isn't it? The very liquid that could save us all." Ryan smiled, he was going slightly mad. "Is the tyrant dead?" He asked in a scared voice, he didn't want it coming back. He didn't want the tyrant to get its' hands on the cure. He saw the man wasn't going to take the cure so he closed the briefcase and held it. "so, where too?" He had been watching Vince for a while and he seemed quite capable of looking after the cure for Ryan.

L

Lurker
Marksman;70435 said:
(is it alright I take the role of the one who wrote the document, since i was a scientist I could of brought it there kinda thing...)

Sure. Thats fine.

Mr Sunshine

As John picked himself up all he could see was disaster. The whole building was torn to pices.

He had a terrible headache. He rested for a while and then started searching the area.

John:.....!

John found a red vial on the ground.

John: hmm.. This must be the Tyrant's blood. It must have fallen from Nicholai during the explosion..

He couldn't see anywhere Nicholai though.

John: Hmmm.. Where to go next...?

========================

Equip Update: M4A1(30x3 clips), P-base, T-blood

L

Lurker
Im going to take control of the Tyrant for this time around.
============================================================================
Hours before Vince pushed his way out of the rubble the Tyrant busted out of it. It ran through the city to one slight light source it could see. Apparently, it was a survivor with a flashlight. "P-pp-lease d-don't kill m-me man." The man said shortly before getting decapitated. The Tyrant continued running until finding some place. It then teleportaled into the future then came back. It saw raccoon being nuked in the future. The Tyrant didn't know what was going on though so it started skipping all around and stuff until there was a group of survivors. The Tyrant ran up repeatedly though he was getting shot at. Once he got there he killed the group of survivors. All except one who shot him with a Rocket Launcher. The Tyrant deflected it and killed him. The tyrant was glad of his kills.

Tyrant Status: Caution(orange)

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
Well now that vincent is undead i will try to make my story even better.

Vincent has died but not for long... after a few hours prior to his death, Umbrella has taken his corpse before he would awake as a zombie.
They performed major surgery and multiple other procedures to turn him into something... different from when he was living. after a few more operations, Vincent awoke in the same place he died. He felt fine but he was the exact opposite of that, he looked at his hand to see long and sharp claws on one hand and something that looked like a mace made of flesh on the other... he rose up from the floor. He was about to walk down the hall when suddenly something enterupted him, it was a green lizard like creature with sharp claws. It quickly charged towards him only to be ripped apart by Vincent's sharp claws, he felt a feeling like never before when he killed the creature... like he enjoyed it. Everytime he killed something he felt amused, until he ran upon someone he would never dare to hurt... Calfer. When he was about to speak he suddenly felt the urge to mercilessly kill him. Not being able to control his mind he tried to kill Calfer relentlessly but he escaped before he could complete this unwanted objective. Vincent was obviously being controlled.

To be continued...

NEW WEAPONS: Claws
Mace-like arm

LordGolbez

Golbez Is Driving Back Into The City After His Encounter At The Wall. "Well That Wall Will Go Around The Entire City And More Than Likely There Won't Be Any Gaps In The Guards So It's Either Air Or Underground. Hmm Maybe The Police Might Know Something, If There Are Any Left That Is." Just Then Golbez Hit A Road Block And Could Not Go Any Further In The Car. "Well It Just Keeps Getting Better Don't It." Golbez Proceeded To Climb Over The Cars And Make His Way To The Police Station.

Marksman

Ryan leant against the wall, out of breath from running away from the tyrant. He had a briefcase in his left hand, it was too precious for anyone else to look after. In his right hand was his magnum. Once he had got his breath back he carried on down the street. Wondering if there was any other survivors. A crimson head ran at him, Ryan quickly raised his right arm taking aim he quickly fired. The bullet hit the crimson head in the head and killed it.

Equipment update: (6 bullets left for magnum)

LordGolbez

Golbez Made It A Few Blocks Without Incident And Found It Quite Strange That He Had Not Seen Any Signs Of Movement Live Or Otherwise. "Hmm Maybe They Have Found Something More To Keep They're Attention For The Moment." There Was A Bus And A Few Cars Blocking The Road And He Opened And Stepped Into The Bus. As He Walked Up The Steps Carefully And Looked Under What Seats He Could See And Spied A Couple Of Bodies And There Was No Movement So They Were Either Passed Out Or Dead In A Manner Of Speaking, Probably The Latter. As Golbez Took Each Step Carefully He Scanned The Bus Looking For More Bodies And Anything That Could Possibly Be Of Use. He Looked And Found That Someone Had Sent Themselves To The Hereafter Before Being Resigned To The Fate Of Being One Of The Undead. He Carefully Looked Before Picking Up The Gun And Examined It. "Hmm Standard 9 Millimeter Looks Like 8 Rounds Left No Harm In Taking It. Don't Know If Anyone Will Have More Magnum Rounds With Any Luck 9mm Will Be More Common." Just Then Two Bodies Started To Crawl Out From Under The Seats And Started To Stand Up. Golbez Took Aim And Fired With His Magnum. As He Turned Around Another Zombie Reached Out And Grabbed Him. Golbez Managed To Hold Him And Arms Length And Fire. The Bus Driver's Body Fell To The Ground And Golbez Proceeded To Step Off Of The Bus

Equipment Update (51 Magnum Rounds And 8 9mm Rounds Left)

Top Bottom