• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

Mr Sunshine

John was wandering aimlessly. He didn't know were he was. He was feeling a little bit itchy though. He had to find the third material for the cure as soon as possible.

Status update: Infected(44%)

Mr Sunshine

I suppose you both can. We don't have many players actually. Just copy and fill the application sheet on the first page and wait for Rathit to accept. I'm not the RPG mod.

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
Name:James Phylarm
Equip:Iron Pole, 12-gauge shotgun, 40 shells, 3 first aid sprays, Kevlar vest.
Bio:James' mother came from China before she met James' father, A native Texan. At the age of 8, James was enrolled in Shaolin Kung-fu. Now 27, he has become an expert in hand-to-hand combat(especially with his 6-foot iron pole) he is also an expert with a shotgun. Not much is known about James Phylarm other than these facts.
Clothing:sweat pants and a sleeveless shirt(on top of the Kevlar vest), tennis shoes.
Appearance: 6'2". tan. trim and muscular. neat black hair. scars on his arms from tough training

L

Lurker
Accepted. I know I have to get mine up soon. Degenerate has been inactive at all on the forum so de-modded. Fallen you have a good understanding.

Replace one add one, thats the way. You're also way active.

Fallen is new mod. Degenerate is un-modded.

Wesker's_heir

James had been staying in a shelter since the outbreak started... He was almost out of food and realised he would have to leave the safety of this dwelling to get more. He ventured outside with his equipment and fought his way through some zombies to get to the nearest store in the hopes of finding food.

Drake Sykes Hellion

Hope it's good.

Name: Shane Ackerson
Equip: a H&K Mk. 23 .45ACP pistol, flashlight and suppressor with 13 round magazine. M4A1 with 100 round drum magazine and pistol grip.
Bio: Shane Ackerson is a gun nut, taking legal and illegal weapons then customizing them, taking them apart and turning them into something he could sell for high prices for more weapons and parts, this skill became his saving grace when things went to hell and now he's searching for others so he can live to see the next years of his still young life.
Clothing: Dark worn jeans with a black long sleeve shirt and running shoes.
Appearance: Slender build which is more for speed rather than brute strength, his face is young with long dark hair kept in a pony tail at the base of his neck and his eyes are a piercing blue.

Wesker's_heir

Inside the supermarket, James found a good bit of food which he promply ate. He also stuffed some food in his pockets for later. Time to look for some survivors. He thought to himself.

Mr Sunshine

Thanks Rathit. I think you should give him the title back if he returns because I'm not that good at infected entries. Anyway let's contimue..

==============================================

John found himself outside a supermarket.

John: Uhh, there's nothing important for me in there..

Just as he was about to move on something hit him in the back and he fell down. His weapon fell some metres away and he crawled to catch it. It was futile. A long tongue had grabbed him by the leg and was luring him to the creture. John had a look at it. It didn't have eyes!

John: HEEEEEEELP!!!

Wesker's_heir

Noticing the commotion outside the market, James rushed outside and with blinding speed he brought his iron pole down toward the beast's head.

Mr Sunshine

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't lost anybody very close to me. I've moved here some months ago alone. Anyway, I've been infected and I need to create a cure as soon as possible. I have the T-blood and the P-base already but I miss the V-poison. I think it is taken from mutated wasps? Any idea of where to find it?

Marksman

Ryan smiled he was inside a house filling his rucksack with food. Once it was full he found a twinky, and quickly ate it. He left quickly not wanting to get cornered in the house and looked around. Where should I go, he thought. He still had his metal pipe in one hand and briefcase with the cure in for the other hand. He smiled, also inside his lab coat was another injection, in this one though was something else entirely. Something he would only use in the direst of situations. Something he hoped never to use.

(OC: Just wondering but maybe a sub plot, your infected charrie could of found out from Rathit's charrie that I have the cure so you could come after me for it maybe or somin...)

Mr Sunshine

@ James

"Sure. You lead the way though. I'm too tired to think of anything right now.."

John picked up his M4A1 and waited for James to move on.

=========================

Status Update: Infected(52%)
Equipment Update: M4A1(3x30), T-blood, P-Base

Wesker's_heir

Walking through the city with his new friend John, James couldn't help but think that leaving the safety of his barricaded home was a very bad idea.

Marksman

@fallen = (OC: Just wondering but maybe a sub plot, your infected charrie could of found out from Rathit's charrie that I have the cure so you could come after me for it maybe or somin...)

Top Bottom