• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

Drake Sykes Hellion

Shane frowned as he checked his Mk. 23 again. "Nine shots left..." he growled, sliding the magazine back in with a small click and glancing around to check for anymore zombies, then moving towards the local gun shop for ammo. If I'm lucky, not everything will be cleaned out. he thought.

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
"I have have an idea" said James to his new partner. "Lets check the gun shop! If there are any survivors they are bound to go there!"

equipment: Shotgun(fully loaded with 8 shells and 40 extra shells, 3 first aid sprays, food, and a 6-foot iron pole

Mr Sunshine

"Fine. But where is it? I don't see any gun shop around here!"

=========================================

@ Marksman. Just keep posting and we'll figure something! ;)

Drake Sykes Hellion

Shane entered the building, which was empty thankfully. and began to searched for ammo, "Shotguns shells...no, Magnum 44s...no..there we are! 45. ACP!" he grinned, grabbing two boxes of 40 rounds each and putting them in his pocket. then glancing around for ammo for his assault rifle.

Marksman

Ryan had no idea where to go, he was surprised to see that there was no zombies at all on this street. What the hell was going on! He thought to himself looking around. No humans either, another stray thought. He went to go check a car that seemed to be in OK condition, no keys, "FU** BI**!" He threw the metal pipe at a window. It smashed with a satisfying sound. In his right hand he pulled out his magnum to be prepared and in his left was still that dam cure. The vial inside his pocket was heavier.

(OC: OK then)

Wesker's_heir

"Look John! There's the gun shop there!" As James entered the building, he noticed a man with a pony tail looking through the ammo and called out to him while holding his shotgun, just in case the man was a zombie. "HEY YOU! Are you infected?!?"

Drake Sykes Hellion

Shane's first instinct was the turn and shoot, his rational mind however made him stand slowly and turned to face the speaker. "Do I look infected?" he asked boredly, his MK. 23 held in his grip and the M4 strapped on his back.

Wesker's_heir

"My apologies. I couldn't tell from the back. No, you don't look infected. Those are some nice guns you have. Are they custom made?"

Mr Sunshine

John turned left on the next road and looked for the gunshop. He eventually saw a big sign on a building

GUNSHOP KENDO

James rushed into the building but John stayed outside.

A dozen of zombies popped up from the corner..

John aimed with his gun

"Damn! I'm a terrible shooter.."

======================================================

[spoilers]
263640552_04172010_1.jpg

Dark Red dot near Kendo Gunshop: John and James[/spoilers]

I've though of adding this map to the game if you like it. I might add it to my signature as well. Just specify me your location and I'll be adding and updating more dots on that map! :D

Drake Sykes Hellion

Shane nodded with a prideful grin. "Yes, custom." he said, then heard the gunshots. "Ah hell...I hope you didn't lead anything here." he growled, quickly putting some bullets into his Mk. 23 magazine and loading it.

Wesker's_heir

"You will have to excuse me, it seems my partner has attracted some attention." James said to the man with the pony tail. James rushed outside to help John with the zombies.

Drake Sykes Hellion

Shane frowned. moving after him with his pistol raised. "I'll help you out too, seeing as you're the first person I've come across that hasn't tried to kill me." he said.

Marksman

"What the Fu**!" Ryan stood watching a mob of zombies walk down the road, away from him. He quickly took a shot at one of the ones at the back, hitting it in the leg it fell down but carried on in pursuit of whatever it was. He heard some shots and frowned, more survivors? He went to the car on his left, another looking as though it was in good condition, what was the luck! He checked it, keys, it was working! He quickly got in and started the engine. "Come on then BI*****!" He drove towards the crowd.

Mr Sunshine

There were too many zombies for John to handle. He shot some but they had blocked the way to the gunshop already. The zombies were slowly leading him to a dead end.

Wesker's_heir

"Thanks...um... I didn't catch your name. My name's James." James said as he impaled a zombie's head on his pole.

Drake Sykes Hellion

Shane raised his pistol. firing three quick rounds, two zombies fell the ground while another hit the ground as it's knee was blown out. "I'm Shane." he said, quickly taking aim again.

Wesker's_heir

James swung his pole around with blinding speed and crushed the skulls of two zombies. "John?!? are you there? If you can hear me please shout!" James yelled over the crowd of undead.

Marksman

Ryan sped the car up, the gunshots were growing more frequent. He drove right into the group of zombies. The first one hit the windscreen and smashed it. He rolled into the car and Ryan attempted to shoot it. It bit him before he had the chance though. He quickly put a bullet to its head and carried on driving through the crowd. He saw the 3 survivors and skidded towards them. "Hurry up and get in!" He had hidden the briefcase in the back anyway so he would be safe.

Top Bottom