• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

Mr Sunshine

John could swear that he could hear James yelling. It seems he was too far away to respond though. The zombies were approaching..

Suddenly John saw a car running towards the undead and him at full speed.

"What the hell is this guy doing?" John said as he took cover.

Marksman

"It's no problem!" Ryan shouted, "The rest of you get in or stay here to die!" He said, taking a shot at one of the zombies at the gap in the windscreen.

Mr Sunshine

John rolled aside just as the car passed by him. It hit the zombies and the windscreen got smashed. Fortunately the guy had cleared a path for him. John ran as fast as he could to the car and entered to the back sit.

"I'm here! Let's go now!! Is anybody missing?"

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
"Where did you find a car that actually runs?" James asked as he shot a nearby zombie with the sniper rifle he got from the gun shop.

Equipment: Shotgun(fully loaded with 8 shells and 24 extra shells)
Sniper Rifle(freshly reloaded with 4 shots and 12 extra shots)
6-foot iron pole(with blood on it)
Food, and 3 first aid sprays

Marksman

Ryan drove forward, away from the crowd. Through the path created. "In the back is a briefcase, open it and get one of them out carefully and hand it here please." He said calmly. He needed the cure before he transformed, either that or take the other in his pocket...

Marksman

Ryan stopped the car, they were far enough away by now. He took the cure and injected it into the veins in his wrist. The effect was almost instantaneous, but there was only 3 left. Ryan made up a name, so the man could never trace him to Umbrella, "Tom."

Wesker's_heir

"Thanks for the lift, Tom. By the way, John is infected. I dont suppose you have any extra of that cure do you?" James asked.

Marksman

"Fine, but you owe me!" He said, hating that he was doing this. He shouldn't of helped them anyway. He gave one to John, "Stab it into the vein on your wrist and then push it all the way down. I'm sticking with you guys, do anything wrong and your dead though." He was subtly hinting to the G-virus inside his right hand pocket.

Wesker's_heir

"There's no need for threats Tom! We need to work together in this nightmare!" James said, surprised at his threat.

Marksman

Ryan simply glared at him. Sometimes he wished he had just died in the lab with the other scientists. He laughed a bit then started driving again. His magnum was in his left pocket, G-virus in the right and the cure on the back seat. The guys in the back needed to prove that he could trust them. He didn't want them defending his back for them to only run.

Marksman

Ryan swore under his breath, how could he of been so stupid! "Yes I am." He said nothing else, driving, pretending it took all his concentration.

Wesker's_heir

"Cool. I would love to be a scientist, but I don't have enough smarts for that kind of thing." James kind of chuckled. "Well, I'm grateful that we have a scientist on our team."

Mr Sunshine

John wasn't participating in the discussion. He was feeling dizzy. He did use the anti-virus but didn't notice any effects for now.

Must...go.. Clock.. tower...itchy....

yummy...

Top Bottom