• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

Mr Sunshine

Suddenly the door opens and two hands grab John and throw him inside. A group of about six people surrounds him and aims him with guns.

Voice: Who are you? Identify yourself!

John: I beg you, don't shoot me! I'm not one of them! My name is John! I'm a student of this university!

Voice: John? John Kalogeropoulos? Jesus Christ! We haven't seen you for ages! It's me, Pete!

Peter is one of John's classmates.

Peter: Were have you been all these days? Does a zombie apocalypse have to happen for you to show up?

Peter helps John to get up.

John: "Zombie apocalypse"? What do you mean?

Peter: These monsters..*sight*.. You don't read the Holy Bible do you? Even though you are a christian.. humpf.. Orthodox..

Peter seems a bit disappointed.

Peter: It is all written! The Revelation! Τhey had forseen it thousands of years ago! We are going to be saved! God will save us and He will curse the non-believers!

John knew that Peter was deeply religious. He was talking about God since his first day in college, but this behaviour was further away than John could ever imagine. John inherited his christian religion from his greek father but never was keen on it.

Peter: Anyway this building is perfectly guarded! There are armed students to almost every corner! These zombies will never manage to reach us from the outside... Ohh and I almost forgot. Take this gun. It will prove to be useful. However your faith will be your strongest weapon...

John grabs quickly the beretta.

John: Is there something to eat? I'm starving.

Peter: Sure. Follow me..

The two men headed for the kitchen to the east side of the hall...

Equip update: Butcher's knife, Long sharp piece of glass, Beretta(15 rounds)

Mr Sunshine

Later..

John was resting in a bedroom on the 2nd floor with two other students. They weren't talking much. He was looking the zombies outside the window who were wandering aimlessly. Having nothing else to do he got up and went to the closet next to his bed. He opened it and started looking for something useful. He eventually found a rope and a long wooden stick.

John: hmm.. These might come in handy - He thought

He ran to his bed and started combining his items...

John: Voila!

The wooden stick, the rope and the piece of glass -with the help of some strong glue- had gotten now a new spear-like form.

Then he started examining his gun..

John: I've never shot before!

One of the students answered.

Marcus: It's not that difficult in short range. Just try to hold it tight and steady. Its recoil can be a handicap in the beginning though.. Oh and try to aim for the head. It appears that it's their weak spot.

John: Yeah, I've noticed that too.

Marcus: Take this little cross also. It will keep the bad spirits away..

John: What..?!

John almost fell off his bed. *What is wrong with these people? Peter was always a rhetorical speaker but noone would take him seriously.. It seems that he has converted most of the students now that the situation got completely out of control.. I'd better not enrage them..*

John:Eem.. thanks!

He takes the titanium cross and he wears it around his neck.

Suddenly the door opens and Peter bursts into the room.

Peter: Marcus, Lucas, John come with me! Quick! They are here..

Equip update: Butcher's knife, Long wooden spear, Beretta(15 rounds)

Clothes update: Jeans, "LOVE RE2" black T-shirt, baseball hat, athletic shoes, Small titanium cross

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Degenerate, you just completely got our stories wrong... lol. Vince and I met up. He shot the infected dog I was struggling with, saving me. We haven't met up with Vincent and we are still in the Umbrella office where I was forced to kill the "mysterious" man. Rathit got our location a little wrong. So you may wanna think over your entries and repost them to make it more accurate. I'll wait to post so we can get everything situated.

L

Lurker
DegenerateElite;65937 said:
Rathit knows....

I think I know. Code Veronica?

Also what elochai said, we don't know who Vincent is, were only in the umbrella laboratory

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Gail went straight towards the counter because he knew that the pharmacy had surveillance cameras and that there was a small monitior behind it... Gail managed to operate it and got a fine angle on the doctor sitting behind a desk inside the storage room. I have you in my sight Gail said to himself and went over to the door, it was electronically locked so Gail search the corpse on more time and with success he found a securty card which he used to access the storage room...

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
This is what messed me up.

Blargh Man;65811 said:
Crouching over its kill, the creature growled menacingly. Slowly it began crawling towards Vincent. Trying not to alert it, he slowly stepped backwards. Vincent winced at the crunching sound of glass under his boot. The creature let out a bloodcurdling scream and began crawling quickly towards Vincent. "Oh sh*t!"...

Rathit;65853 said:
He moved on to the lab part of it to find a man struggling with an infected dog. Vince immediately took out and aimed his Hunting Rifle and shot the dogs head.
"Who the hell are you?" Vince asked the man.

My bad. Won't happen, again.

In which case, I'll test your mettle. I'm interested to see how you'll all fare.

Vince and Levi scenerio-

You're both stuck with a pack of dogs that have locked on to your scent. The gunfire has attracted their attention and they are traveling in a pack of twelve. The exit is blocked by a group of zombies struggling to get in as well. It won't be long before they do, but not before the dogs get to you.

Vincent scenerio-

You hear much movement in the vents. You know those... things are in the vents and you can hear more than one. Whenver you take a step, they follow, so you know they're following your footsteps. The moaning of the zombies isn't providing sufficient distraction. Confrontation with the zombies is inevitable if you want to escape the building, but will the sound of gunfire attract the long-tongued creatures from the vents?

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
HELL YEAH! BRING IT ON!
===================

Levi: You're right, we need to move.

BOOM Something rocked the office door.

Levi and Vince draw their weapons, training their sites on the door.

Levi: What the hell?

BOOM The office door shuttered from the impact.

Vince: What the f*ck?

The two can hear muffled paints and growling from the other side of the door.

Levi: You gotta be kidding me.. We need to find a way out, NOW!

Something caught Vince's eye in the corner of the room. Ribbons from the air-conditioner vent were flapping in the air.

Vince runs for the office desk, trying to push it under the vent.

Vince: THE AC VENTS! Quick, Levi! Help me with the desk!

BAM The door shutters, splinters falling to the ground.

Levi runs over and picks up one end. Together, they move the heavy desk under the vent. Vince climbs on top, taking the grate off.

BAM The door shudders again, splitting around the door handle.

Levi: Hurry, climb up!

Levi gets on the table, helping Vince through the hole.

SMASH The door flies open, slamming the wall behind it.

GRRR *BARK* The dogs charge into the room.

Levi: Sh*t! Sh*t!

Levi lifts his upper body through the hole, his legs dangling in the room. A dog leaps at his legs, grabbing his foot with it's jaws. Another grabs his other boot, flailing it's head form side to side, trying to pull him back down.

Vince: F*ck it!

Vince aims his gun at one of the dogs and fires, killing it. Levi kicks the other dog in the head, attempting to free his foot. Vince aims at the other dog and fires. The bullet missed the dogs head, entering the shoulder. It let go of Levi's boot, allowing him to climb through.
===============
Survival Horror :wub: Don't have to kill them all! ;)

L

Lurker
"Well that was a close one, but were practically stuck here. Who knows where the way out is." Vince said tired out.
Well, we should just try to find a way out of this. Levi replied.

After a good half hour of crawling Vince found an air duct. Looking through, he found it lead outside. He broke it out with the tip of his gun.
"Here's our way out." Vince said crawling out, Levi coming soon after.
"Where should we go from here?" Levi asked
"The gas station. Start a fire near the station to draw the attention, I'll distract them. When I'm a safe distance away, shoot a pump and try to kill as many of those things as you can." Vince said.
"I suppose that will work" Levi said.

After a little traveling they made the fire 50 meters from the gas station, with Vince's lighter.
"Alright, run Levi." Vince yelled.
Vince was pretty athletic so when the zombies came, he just started running near the gas station. He then waited for them all to come closer and ran to Levi.
"SHOOT!" Vince cried out.
Levi then shot 2 gas pumps and a huge explosion occurred seconds later.
"For all we know, those monsters would have attacked us later. Levi said trying to act happy.
"Well I hope your right." Vince said walking away
===========================================================================
Most people dont understand, I'm still a RP Mod, along with degenerate.

tequila

Bottle Lover
Man I got confused with some of the senarios. It's kind of off, but good that you guys got it sorted out.

Ok so I've been a little behind. I've read the following entries and it's getting good. Keep up the suspense my fellow future partners in grime :p Time to catch up....

========================================================

*Breaths in and out slowly*

It's been quite a battle trying to get past the undead in that dark allyway. Analia leans against the wall in the kitchen of the small diner. Pots and pans are scattered with rotting food in them. Dirty dishes are pilled up inside of the sink and some broken pieces scattered the filthy tile floor. She cautiously makes her way towards the diner area. On the opposite side of the diner, there's a RPD officer stooped over the table. She runs briskly towards the officer and gently taps him on the back.

"Sir, are you ok?" asks Analia.

She assumes that he's becoming on of them. She pushes him to the side and finds a .45 gun that was hiding under his folded arms. She starts checking him for ammo and his ID. Raymond Puller is the guy. She shakes her head. *BANG* A startling, loud sound came from the kitchen. Analia jumps and looks around.

"Who's there?" asks Analia

No response and the environment becomes quiet. Quickly, Analia searches by the cash register to find anything useful. A knife is found under the counter. Next to it, there's a bottle of pepper spray. Excellent! *Sounds of pots falling*

"Who the f*** is there?!" yells Analia.

*Moaning and shuffling sounds coming from the kitchen.*

Analia runs for the door. She's not about to much ammo unless neccessary. Outside there's a broken fire hydrant flooding the small area. Cars barracade the east side of the diner. Some are flipped over or caught on fire. She starts to run and almost ran into a zombie around the corner of the building. She falls back and scrambles backward to get away from the walking dead. *BANG BANG* rings out from the pair of luggars. Both shots capped the zombie in the knees and toppled over. Analia gets up and runs around the zombie. She goes through the wooden gate and runs through a few ally like paths.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" A man cries out, piercing the air. All of a sudden, it gets quiet. Black birds fly in a circle in the dark sky. Some perch on the burning cars and dumpsters. Are they infected? She tries to be as steady as possible and tries not to get notice. *Caw Caw* Speaking tongues are delivered to each other.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Wow, I just posted my application a few days ago and this thread had gone way too many pages. D:

Sorry for being inactive. I'll continue mine for now. Hope ya'll forgive me if I mess up, I'm sort of a newbie on this.

==================================

Howard Kessler leaned on a single tree, making himself oblivious to those around him. Pleas and cries for help littered the suburbian area but there he was, silent and uncaring. His body grew stiff and he held his Glock 18 with surprising tension as time ticked second after second.

He looked around, focusing his attention to anything that moved - anything that would somehow act as a threat to him.

Out of the corner of his eye, a relentless figure appeared, eyes crimson red and a fearsome growl, its body covered and disguised from the shadows. Yet Howard was there, unmoving, silent beyond belief, as he gazed at its eyes.

The two stared at one another with a sinister look, and one took the lead - it left its cradle of shadows and made itself conspicuous. It was a creature, almost humanoid, that however resembled a lizard. It had green scales, teeth with the edges as sharp as sharks, and two claws that glimmered in the night sky, fresh blood streaming across the silver linings.

He immediately fired his Glock 18 upon it, but much to dismay, the creature was too fast - it ducked almost instantly, and began to crawl towards him. Howard lowered his view and fired a few shots down into it, and fortunately the shots proceeded to make contact.

A few more shots later and the creature struck the floor, lifeless, body twitching slightly. He sighed as he checked his rounds, with only about an hour's worth left. He left the lifeless body of the creature and proceeded to walk through the alleyways of the less populated streets, as the mantra of the moans and cries continued to echo through his ears.

Mr Sunshine

Sorry for the cheesy dialogues! I'm doing my best not to copy the conversations of the original RE! ;)

============================================================

John: How did they got inside? You said the buliding was well guarded.. - He said as the four men were running through the corridor outside the bedroom.

Peter: Why the hell should I know? One of the them entered my roo...

*KABOOM*

Five zombies break through the wall next to them. John and Peter jump forward to avoid the incoming zombies while Marcus backsteps. Lucas isn't fast enough though and falls to the ground while struggling with a zombie.

Peter: FIRE!!!!

John takes out his beretta. *Just hold it steady.. It's not that difficult..*. He aims the zombie on top of Lucas but he doesn't have a clear view. Another one changes its direction torwards him but Peter blasts its head with his shotgun before it becomes a big threat.

Peter: What the hell John? SHOOT!

Lucas: HELP! AArgggg....

John puts the gun back to his pocket and takes out his knife. He charges to assist Lucas while Peter and Marcus take care of the other zombies. John makes a two-metre jump and push the zombie away while stubbing it to the head.

Lucas: Phew. That was very brave man. Thanks.. Though it's too late for me now..

Lucas is badly bitten to his shoulder.

John: Don't worry! We'll find a way to treat this wound. Come on!

John helps Lucas with his walking.

Lucas: I'm OK. I can move on my own.

Peter: Let's move!

The four men enter the main hall on the second floor. The hall is a total mess! A big fight between zombies and students is being held.

Peter: Let's scatter and help whoever we can!

John takes out his spear and runs towards a zombie. He is so fast that the spear hollows through the zombie's chest, makes it to the other side of the body and eventually sticks to the wall making the zombie unable to move. He does a final blow by stubbing the zombie to the head with his knife.

John heads to a dieing student near the stairs.

John: What happened?

Dieing Student: We are doomed... They.. c..came fro.. from the inside... My fa..faith has aba..ndoned me... - He whispered and passed away.

John: What?!

Marcus: John! help me over here!

John: Coming!

A pack of zombies was coming up the stairs.

*OK I can do this*. John took out his beretta again and aimed as better as he could.

*BANG*

Lucas: God dammit John!! Watch your shooting!!!

John: Eem.. Sorry!

He gave it another try.

*BANG*

This time the bullet passed just some centimetres above the zombies shoulder.

*BANG*

The zombie fell down as the bullet hit its knee.

John: BINGO!

Marcus: They are closing in! It's hopeless. Let's fall back!

*JAMM*

The windows break and a dozen of armed men get inside the university. It reads "U.B.C.S" to their uniforms. They start clearing the room from zombies.

U.B.C.S Leader: Secure this room men!

The room is secured for now.

John gets down the stairs.

John: Who are you? What are you doing here?

U.B.C.S Leader: We are here to rescue survivors. You must go to the Clock To...

*DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

The wall on the west side of the hall starts trembling.

U.B.C.S Leader: What the ****??

Equip Update: Butcher's knife, Beretta(12 rounds)

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Fallen91;66318 said:
Sorry for the cheesy dialogues! I'm doing my best not to copy the conversations of the original RE! ;)

No prob. I quite like the (personal? twist.) Based on people you've seen? I noticed you lived in Greece and you referenced it, so I figured you were using personal experience to make it unique. IDK for sure... but it seems that way.
Good work, keep it up.

Levan;66257 said:
Wow, I just posted my application a few days ago and this thread had gone way too many pages. D:

Sorry for being inactive. I'll continue mine for now. Hope ya'll forgive me if I mess up, I'm sort of a newbie on this.

No prob... you've captured a cold eariness with your character that the others don't have. He's very unique from the others and it's very easy to envision. That's the stuff of champs! You're doin' fine.

tequila;66248 said:
*Breaths in and out slowly*

It's been quite a battle trying to get past the undead in that dark allyway.

I'm glad you addressed the situation I gave you; it was a good post. You have direction, for sure, (which is good.) Nexttime, though, you have to explain specifically how you got out of it. You really had only two safe options. Head to the opposite street ad probably run into fewer zombies, but end up with a special infected of some sort, or climb the fire escape (which I made a point of noting when I said a corpse fell from it) and get away altogether. I described there being more zombies than bullets, so technically speaking, you shouldn't have been able to get through the huge-ass crowd before the dogs broke out, unscathed. If you did want to try and break through, describe how you did it so it makes sense.
*Everyone: Keep this in mind if you have an infected scenerio.

Rathit;66180 said:
Levi then shot 2 gas pumps and a huge explosion occurred seconds later.
==================================================
I'm still a RP Mod, along with degenerate.

Overkill, much? Eh, at least you're efficient. It may deter some survivors rather than attract them, however. It wouldn't exactly appear as a smoke signal if you were looking for a dual purpose. I like where your head's at, though.

*One teeny wittle probwem... you have attracted the wrong kind of attention... the kind that isn't afraid of heat like the lesser zombies, or the smoke, like the birds, or the fire, like the lickers... you have attracted a very different creature... a curious and brash creature with no comprehension or need for fear. The storm is coming. The zombies are becoming stronger and more active. Their bloodlust is manifesting itself in their tenfold-increased aggression. Center city has now become wrath, death, and inferno. The journey will be changed for all from this point forward. It is SURVIVAL horror. Good luck! :)

L

Lurker
DegenerateElite;66336 said:
Overkill, much? Eh, at least you're efficient. It may deter some survivors rather than attract them, however. It wouldn't exactly appear as a smoke signal if you were looking for a dual purpose. I like where your head's at, though.

*One teeny wittle probwem... you have attracted the wrong kind of attention... the kind that isn't afraid of heat like the lesser zombies, or the smoke, like the birds, or the fire, like the lickers... you have attracted a very different creature... a curious and brash creature with no comprehension or need for fear. The storm is coming. The zombies are becoming stronger and more active. Their bloodlust is manifesting itself in their tenfold-increased aggression. Center city has now become wrath, death, and inferno. The journey will be changed for all from this point forward. It is SURVIVAL horror. Good luck! :)

Lol i was just aiming to kill the zombies...

Leon_S._Kennedy

Ok this is my first time I have interacted in an RPG, so forgive me if I do something wrong. I am usually a story writer lol

Application:

Name: Vladimir Nitsch

Equip: Hunting Rifle, Glock, 9MM, and his father's K-Bar(Dagger) from his early years as an Army Delta Force operative, combat flash light, NVGs (Night Vision Goggles)

Bio: Vladimir's family is of Slavic origin, but he was born, legally, in Centralia, PA. At the age of 18 he joined the CIA, by the age of 26 he was a CIA Clandestine Operative. He has been involved in many secret operations by the CIA. Vladimir rarely speaks, which made him great for keeping things secret. He is one of the top sharpshooters in the CIA. Vladimir may be quiet, but he is not one to disobey an order. Vladimir was the only operative of the CIA that was sent into the city to find out exactly what was going on.

Clothing: Black Jump Suit, Black Kevlar Vest, CIA communication devices, Black gloves, black combat boots, dagger holster (right side of pants), dual pistol holsters on both sides of hips. (By the way with the jump suit, I'm not referring to one of those things that look like pajama's, more referring to the tightness of the uniform. Just picture the splinter cell uniform if needed, just without the black mask.)

Appearance: Blue eyes, Black hair, scar above left eye, average skin tone, light slavic acent.

With all the stuff he has equipped with him, if you chose not to read the Bio, it is all CIA issued.

tequila

Bottle Lover
I'm glad you addressed the situation I gave you; it was a good post. You have direction, for sure, (which is good.) Nexttime, though, you have to explain specifically how you got out of it. You really had only two safe options. Head to the opposite street ad probably run into fewer zombies, but end up with a special infected of some sort, or climb the fire escape (which I made a point of noting when I said a corpse fell from it) and get away altogether. I described there being more zombies than bullets, so technically speaking, you shouldn't have been able to get through the huge-ass crowd before the dogs broke out, unscathed. If you did want to try and break through, describe how you did it so it makes sense.
*Everyone: Keep this in mind if you have an infected scenerio.

You're right. I wasn't specific enough, but stated in the last entry before this one, the numbers are somewhat stated. Not that it was a huge crowd, but I ment that it was a struggle to keep them down. I'll keep this in mind for future progress. Thanks. My next entry would be confronted in an abandoned warehouse.....For awhile, I've been foreshadowing the scenery from RE 3 (gas station, central double doors, mayor stature, restraunt, ect) but now I'm breaking off from it. The rest of the details will be posted tomorrow. So hopefully I get to the point of meeting with one of the characters.

Levan

Polkka. lol
No prob... you've captured a cold eariness with your character that the others don't have. He's very unique from the others and it's very easy to envision. That's the stuff of champs! You're doin' fine.

Thanks.

A question though. Since it's an RPG, I'm supposed to... interlude or something right? Like appear in a scenario with other characters? Am I allowed to do that or I'll just turn out to be rude? x_x

Well, onto my character's story now.

========================

The thick air of death filled Howard's nostrils, nauseating smells of rotting flesh and corpses littered the streets of the once peaceful Raccoon City. It was slightly new to him, but not as much. He had met Death before - and death took his family.

Night time wasn't exactly the best time to wander around town. With the power barely running through the town, almost everywhere was pitch black, except for the remaining lights that ran from the spouts of flames, and little of what is left to the powers of the generators in the surrounding buildings deeper into Raccoon City.

The next few hours will be a pain, but he didn't care. Maybe all he wants is to get out alive - or so he thinks. Selfishness brought him to what he was now.

He sweeped through a few dozen houses, gathering what he can. Nothing was useful, however. Most of the people had already fled, or some of the survivors surely rummaged through some of the houses already in his street.

He took out a single piece of his cigarette pack and placed it inside his mouth, a slight tang of nicotine deluding him from his dilemma. He left his lighter at home, sadly, so much to his misfortune, he just had to deal with it.

However, things are suddenly brightening up for him when a small spark of flame became visible to his view - fire produced possibly by a recent explosion. He took his only cigarette and intentionally lit it over the burning heap.

The tangy taste of nicotine was more evident now, and he readied himself to go. With just his Glock 18, Combat Knife, an opened cigarette pack and only 50 bullets left, he knew these wouldn't last the whole night. It'll all be over soon, he always thought. Maybe, his demise is just like the thousands in Raccoon, mauled to death by whatever creature he would encounter, once he had ran out of ammo.

Somehow though, he gets all the luck.

A gunshot tore through the silent moaning, and a gruesome sound of flesh cracking and tearing was vivid. He immediately turned to the source, and he ran towards it. He didn't care at all, so whether it was his instincts or not, he did not think through his decision.

He was probably going to die anyway.

Mr Sunshine

Also sorry for the bad sound effects!! :lol:

==============================================================

*BRAAAAAAAM*

The wall breaks and a 7 feet tall creature appears. It has got long claws to its arms. Its heart is exposed but well protected by some sort of metal.

John: ........!

U.B.C.S Leader: Just in time..hehe.. TAKE IT DOWN NOW!!

Twelve U.B.C.S.s start firing. Some of the remaining students including John and Marcus join the fight.

This thing however seems to be a fierce opponent. It's faster and stronger than anyone of its enemies. It quickly brings three U.B.C.S.s down with a single blow, stabs a fourth to the heart, picks a fifth up by his neck and tosses him far away. The man lands upon two of his team-mates.

Marcus: More of them!!!

Lots of zombies have broken through the outside gate and are moving to the building.

Marcus: I'll go delaa......

The monster with a swift move decapitates Marcus.

John: NOO!

The monster changes its direction and runs towards John at full speed. John evades the attack and the monster breaks a pillar instead. However John gets scratched to his left arm and drops his gun. He runs behind the stairs as a part of the second floor collapses upon the monster. He finds Lucas heavily injured and leaning against the wall.

John: Are you OK?

Lucas: I am ...for now. Marcus though..

John: There's nothing we can do.. Let's go. Before this creature gets up again.

John helped Lucas to move and the two men entered a small door behind the stairs which was leading down.

-----------------

Meanwhile..

U.B.C.S Leader: REGROUP TEAM!

The leader had a russian accent

U.B.C.S Member: Sir, the zombies are approaching..

U.B.C.S Leader: Let's make this quick then.

The leader went over the unconscious creature and took a sample of his blood.

U.B.C.S Leader: LET'S MOVE!

-------------------

Equip Update: Butcher's Knife

Status Update: Slightly Infected

Top Bottom