• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Welcome back dude, And your job sounds pretty sweet.
I also should be returningnow since Ive got the internet back so I should be abit more active.

= )

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Elmo! Good to have you here, we few guys could need some help with the wile women.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
= )

I'll do what I can lol. thanks for the welcome back message. Ive had to set up two computers today and a router pff aint been botherd with my xbox yet. That should be up pretty soon though I have been wanting to play RDR online for ages now its like the thrill is dead

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Magnolia Grandiflora;84685 said:
Wile women? :dry:
Yea it was wrong of me to say it, but the case is someone tricked me into saying that. I'm innocent by default, I have the genes on my side.

Bob Marley - "No Woman, No Crime":

'Cause I remember when we used to sit
In the government yard in Trenchtown
Oba, ob-serving the hypocrites
As they would mingle with the good people we meet
Good friends we have had, oh good friends we've lostalong the way
In this bright future you can't forget your past
So dry your tears I say

No woman, no crime
No woman, no crime
Little darlin' don't shed no tears
No woman, no crime

Said, said, said I remember when we used to sit
In the government yard in Trenchtown
And then Georgie would make the fire light
Log wood burnin' through the night
Then we would cook corn meal porridge
Of which I'll share with you

My feet is my only carriage
So I've got to push on through
But while I'm gone...

Ev'rything's gonna be alright

So, no woman, no crime
No, no woman, no woman, no crime
Oh, little darling, don't shed no tears
No woman, no crime

No woman, no woman, no woman, no crime
No woman, no crime
Oh, my little darlin' please don't shed no tears
No woman, no crime, yeah
:cool:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Welcome back Elmo :D Good to see some of the old faces returning. And I freagin' LOVE the RDR avatar and signature dude.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Thank you Thank you! much too kindness. I found them both on Div Art I cant remmember the correct name right now but a google search will find it.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
echoey;84722 said:
Thank you Thank you! much too kindness. I found them both on Div Art I cant remmember the correct name right now but a google search will find it.

I would say it would be awesome to play some RDR with ya, but hahaha..my gamertag has apparently been temporarily suspended because of some inappropriate content in my profile :lol: I've been thinking about making a new gamertag anyways. I don't even know what could have been in my profile that was considered "inappropriate" lmfao.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Some payment details were still on my xbox, my step dads credit card lololza !! so Im online now... did the £5 a month thing.. Hopefully my step dad wont mind... because But RDRI didnt exactly ask haha.

But RDR online is pretty awesome.. Tomorrow night.. If I can stay awake after work Ill be playing it some more lolz so bad my mate told me to get online again and Iv stayed up till 2am and ive got work in the morning lolz

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
xD Does it really matter if your stepdad cares? :p

If you don't mind...I'll add you once I figure out what my new gamertag is gonna be :lol: I haven't gotten a chance to play RDR online yet, but I like what I've seen just from watching my brother play it online.

Oh, and...puff puff pass bruh!!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hardly been bunning weed since I got kicked out my house lolz I had a crafty zoot at work last week think I had 7 puffs during the hole week ... so Ive really cut down but I aint gonna smoke on my own or too myself yano lol But I really miss it.

Yeah you should get a new ting. I was only playing for abit but it's kinda addicting lol aint really got much atm just got a horse.. that mule was a slow peice of shooooot...

Its fun getting head shots on people though lolz

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
echoey;84756 said:
Hardly been bunning weed since I got kicked out my house lolz I had a crafty zoot at work last week think I had 7 puffs during the hole week ... so Ive really cut down but I aint gonna smoke on my own or too myself yano lol But I really miss it.

Yeah you should get a new ting. I was only playing for abit but it's kinda addicting lol aint really got much atm just got a horse.. that mule was a slow peice of shooooot...

Its fun getting head shots on people though lolz

Aww dude that sucks...cuttin' down ain't bad though. You get higher when you do get to smoke :lol: I should probably cut down some myself, but I have a hard time saying "no" when I get asked :p

Man I can't believe I gotta start over on all my 360 **** hahahaha..that's some crazy stuff right there.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Romero;84699 said:
Yea it was wrong of me to say it, but the case is someone tricked me into saying that. I'm innocent by default, I have the genes on my side.
No one tricked you into saying anything - you nick my words out of your own free will! :p :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;84724 said:
I would say it would be awesome to play some RDR with ya, but hahaha..my gamertag has apparently been temporarily suspended because of some inappropriate content in my profile :lol: I've been thinking about making a new gamertag anyways. I don't even know what could have been in my profile that was considered "inappropriate" lmfao.
tremor;84749 said:
Oh, and...puff puff pass bruh!!
I have a theory on what happened. Your console got ganja poisoning and it called home!! :lol:

But more seriously, you have not lost anything, have you? Achievements or whatever a gamertag might have attached to it. I don't know, I've never had a gamertag. I see the Xbox tags have points and rep on them, I don't know about PS3 tags.

La Femme Fatale;84815 said:
No one tricked you into saying anything - you nick my words out of your own free will! :p :lol:
I defeated you on the profile chat, now a sneak attack in the forum? :p

It's possible that you have used the word "wiles" somewhere, but I can't find it by searching.
See, I try to prove that I nicked words, but I end up proving my innocence. :rolleyes: ^_^

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;85226 said:
I have a theory on what happened. Your console got ganja poisoning and it called home!! :lol:

But more seriously, you have not lost anything, have you? Achievements or whatever a gamertag might have attached to it. I don't know, I've never had a gamertag. I see the Xbox tags have points and rep on them, I don't know about PS3 tags.

Maybe it did! Wouldn't that be weird?? xD

Well since they failed to tell me how long my suspension would be..I just created a new gamertag. Which means, I have lost my gamerscore, and all of my achievements. I believe my gamerscore was over 12,000. Now it's like, 70 :lol: It's all good though..I had been planning on changing my gamertag anyways.

valentine_day

annoying hattifattener
Hi people,annoying valentine is back:eek:.Well,i got finally school place,finally "wait for that,couple years" but anyway i came to visit.:)

Mr Sunshine

Glad you're back! :D

When are we going to play ice hokey together anyway? :wub: Perhaps you could teach me some? :lol:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
valentine_day;85292 said:
Hi people,annoying valentine is back:eek:.Well,i got finally school place,finally "wait for that,couple years" but anyway i came to visit.:)
I don't really know you but welcome back anyway. :D

Top Bottom